That should be me

My perfect boyfriend~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOSi0I_3EAc&NR=1

It'll help if you listen to this and read this chapter :) It gives the feeling.
It's Seohyun - It's okay even if it hurts.

---

At first, Niel walked slowly to your house, thinking of all the words he could think of to comfort you. He knew you’d be crying now right… He hated it when you cried. It’s not because he finds it annoying or disgusting. It’s because… when you cry, you make him weak.

“I’m sorry…? Ah… That’s so stupid. Anyone can say that,” he mumbled.

Then, it started to drizzle. He heard the clashing of thunder and gasped a little. No, he wasn’t scared. However, he knew a certain person who is terribly afraid of thunderstorms. Niel literally ran to your house in the rain. Yes, it was as if the clouds were crying with you. *Thunder clash* You jumped slightly to the loud clapping of the thunder. You squeezed your eyes shut really tightly. Suddenly, you heard the doorbell. You grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around yourself before slowly making your way to the door. You opened the door as you peeked to see who it was. You saw Niel drenched while he was panting. You were shaking and your eyes widened at the sight of Niel who was worriedly gazing at you.

“I’m not here to ask you to accept me, I just want to know if you’re alright,” Niel spoke slowly.

“I-I” before you could continue another thunderclap sounded making you jump towards Niel hugging him as he muffled your scream in his chest.

Niel immediately wrapped his arms around you. You hugged on to him as you shivered. It was always like this. You hated storms. You always barely made it alive each time there was a really big storm in town. There was no one to comfort you. Niel knew this, very well, because he used to comfort you when you were still together with him.

“Shh, it’s okay, I’m here,” Niel hushed your sobbing as he brought you to the sofa and sat down with you.

“Why does everyone hate me?” you sobbed and mumbled.

“Why would anyone hate you?” Niel comforted you.

“Niel… Kwangmin hates me,” you sobbed again.

“Why would he hate you? He loves you,” Niel forced out those words of him.

*Although I love you more than anything else… I know I don’t deserve you although I really want you with me… I don’t want Kwangmin to be with you but you’re happier with him… I don’t want to be the selfish person I used to be*  Niel muttered.

“Niel… I said something terribly horrible to him,” you cried harder.

“What d-did you say?” Niel stuttered a little by your sudden crying.

“I told him I didn’t love him,” you whispered.

“Why did you say that? You love him more than anything in the world,” Niel tried to comfort you.

“It… was because I thought… I… still love you,” you mumbled.

“____... Listen to me. I’m going to help you. I’m going to protect you and make you happy. I’m going to help you overcome this and be happy again. I won’t force you to accept me back because… I know your heart belongs to Kwangmin now and it rightfully belongs to him and no one else,” Niel gathered his courage to say this.

You looked up to meet Niel’s eyes. He smiled warmly at you.

“Don’t cry, those eyes of yours should be used for crying tears of sorrow, it should be tears of happiness,” Niel tried to comfort you.

“T-thank you,” you muttered softly.

“When you cry, you make me weak… So, please don’t cry. Likewise, I’m sure that your smile makes Kwangmin more at ease,” Niel wiped your eyes as he gazed in your eyes.

You nodded and shut your eyes. Soon, you fell asleep on the couch next to him as you laid your head on the arm of the couch. Niel watched you sleep and sighed.

“I’m sorry, ____. I made you cry again. This time, I’m going to make you smile. This time, I’ll help get Kwangmin for you, not away from you,” Niel vowed as he watched you sleep.

He carried you to your bedroom and tucked you in bed as he planted a kiss on your forehead.

“K-kwangmin… I-I’m sorry… S-sar-rangh-hae,” you mumbled in your sleep.

*If only those words are for me…* Niel sighed and kept his vow as he left your house.

--

Kwangmin watched everything from across the street as he hid behind tree in the rain. Actually when you ran off, he followed you but he didn’t have the guts to enter the house. *I’m a coward… I don’t deserve someone like her..* He saw how Niel comforted you when he couldn’t. He saw how Niel smiled at you and made you at ease when he couldn’t. He saw how Niel console you so that you would stop crying over him. *I should be doing that…* Kwangmin mumbled. He clenched his fist as he saw you fall asleep and Niel watching over you.

“I’m right… I don’t deserve her,” Kwangmin muttered as he walked away.

Then, his phone buzzed. Kwangmin picked it up reluctantly.

“Yo bro, have you told ____ about the plan?” Youngmin spoke.

*Right… I forgot…* sudden realization striked him. He wanted to go back to tell you but then he remembered Niel and he remembered how he made you cry.

“She doesn’t have to know… It’s not like we’ll be gone forever. When we come back, she’ll forget about me. I’ll send Jojo over to her house tomorrow morning,” Kwangmin spoke.

“Did something happen?” Youngmin said.

“I’ll tell you when I get home,” Kwangmin hung up the phone and walked home.

 

 

Oh~ Haha, thanks for the comments guys^^ I'm happy that some waited for the story to continue. I feel so guilty for the long hiatus! Regardless, I'll try to update more now. But before that, I have to tell you that I will be going to China for some school trip for about a week so before my departure I'll post a triple update for you guys! :D

(Sorry if I keep going on hiatuses -___- my schedule's like seriously packed, SORRY GUYS!)

So, to make things easier for you to comment - you can answer this question in the comments:

"Where do you think Kwangmin will be going? What do you think is going to happen between Niel and you? Do you perhaps... think that Kwangmin is not going to be the used-to-be "Good boy"  if he comes back..?"

X: OOPS, I think I let out something in the questions~~~~~ HAHAH

Deanny~ Remember to comment and subscribe!