Wrong choices.

My perfect boyfriend~

(Hey :D I updated on the 09/11/10 from chapter 27 onwards!)

 

During free period, you were at the library reviewing your work and assignments. As you were reviewing, someone covered your eyes from the back and you gasped and froze.

“It’s me,” a familiar voice spoke.

“N-niel? What are you doing here?” you asked.

Niel took a seat in front of you and took out his math books. You just stared at him in disbelief.

“Please teach me. I need to catch up really badly,” Niel asked you as you took out his stationeries.

After staring at him for a period of 3 seconds, you laughed and nodded your head. Niel smiled and started doing the first question. You smiled as you reviewed your assignments quietly. Silently, you would peek at Niel doing his work. You smiled secretly. *I’m really glad you’ve changed. At least you’re my friend now,* you thought as you looked at Niel’s peaceful face as he did his work.

“____, I don’t get this step,” Niel suddenly spoke, snapping you out of your thoughts.

“Oh? Let me see that,” you said.

Niel watched you pick up a pen and started doing the question easily and explained to you the steps. At first he was listening but then his attention turned to the necklace around your necklace. It was no longer his necklace, it was someone else’s. *Kwangmin…* he thought angrily.

“Do you get it?” you asked him.

Niel snapped out of his thoughts and nodded blindly. You chuckled and shook your head.

“I don’t think you do,” you laughed a little.

“Yeah, I don’t,” Niel rubbed his neck.

“I don’t mind teaching you again,” you started.

“I’ll just skip this question and ask C.A.P to teach me,” he laughed.

*Yeah… Pft, like he knows any math better than me* Niel mentally scolded himself. Then, Niel took out the box that Chunji gave him earlier and passed it to you. You looked at Niel confused and opened the lid. You gasped as you saw the polished and repaired pumps.

“You took them? I thought I lost them somewhere,” you shyly said.

“I sent them for repair for you if you didn’t mind,” Niel smiled at he watched you looking at the polished pumps.

“Thank you,” you thank him again.

“It’s fine,” he smiled.

“You know, sometimes I wished you were like this when we were still together, it would be so much better for the both of us,” you smiled sincerely at him.

Niel’s heart sank and he forced out a smile. Then, he reached for your hand and held it ever so gently. Your heart skipped a beat as you watched him.

“____... do you believe in giving people second chances?” Niel asked softly.

You stunned as you looked Niel in the eyes. You nodded your head slowly as Niel was waiting for your answer. Niel leaned forward. You were too stunned to even move. Then, he gently kissed you before pulling away. Your heart was racing. Then, you snapped out of it and pulled your hand away from him.

“Do you still love me?” Niel asked.

“I-I don’t know,” You stuttered as your eyes welled up with tears.

“You still do,” he spoke.

“Why do you say that,” you shot him a look.

“Because you never pulled away when I kissed you,” he leaned in to kiss you again.

This time you stood and grabbed your things.

“Sorry, Niel. I can’t teach you today,” you said quickly and ran away.

Niel watched you run out of the library, leaving the box he gave you on the table.

--

Kwangmin walked out of the music lab to find a crowd of people discussing some matters. He overheard their loud conversations and started to get suspicious since his name was including in the conversation.

“Did you see that? He kissed her!”

“He kissed her? Why would he kiss her? He hates her!”

“She kissed him then!”

“She’s a ! She’s two-timing!”

“Poor Kwangmin!”

“I don’t think it’s her! She’s so nice,”

“It is!”

“It isn’t!”

However, thinking it was nothing. He shrugged his shoulders and went to the library to find you. He looked everywhere and couldn’t find you so he called you. He was getting worried since you were not answering your phone as well.

--

On the other hand, you were at the rooftop, crying. You were disappointed with yourself. *How could I let him kiss me like that?* you mentally cursed yourself. Suddenly, someone hugged you from behind.

 

 

HEY! :B Hope it's not rushed~ I'll be kinda busy so won't be posting as often! Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D