Being with Kwangmin~

My perfect boyfriend~

“The highest in class for this test is…” the teacher trailed.

“Kwangmin!” he announced as he passed us our papers.

The whole class gasped. You’ve been topping the class ever since… ever since you started schooling. It’s the first time anyone has beaten you in a test, especially in an ordinary class test. You gasped and stared at Kwangmin surprised. He chuckled and looked through his paper.

“____ unnie~ looks like you have challenge!” one of your classmates giggled.

“I think so too, time to study really hard,” you smiled and looked at Kwangmin who was smiling.

Then, you looked back at Niel’s seat. Niel was sleeping again. You peeped at his marks. He barely passed. You sighed and shook your head. Kwangmin saw you and patted your back.

“It’s the first time anyone has beaten me in a test, Kwangmin-ah,” you narrowed your eyes at him.

“I’m glad I’m the first one who did. You weren’t such a hard opponent,” he teased.

You nudged his ribcage as he chuckled. The girls around you were squealing and going crazy over the both of you. You blushed when you realized that all the girls were looking at you. Immediately, you picked up your pencil and began writing to hide your red face. *She looks so adorable when she blushes* Kwangmin chuckled as he picked up his pencil to do the same.

“Do you want to study with me sometime?” he asked as he wrote notes on his paper.

“Why?” you asked as you kept your eyes as you copied what was on the board when the teacher wrote down notes and diagrams.

“I get bored studying alone,” he chuckled.

“Sure,” you laughed.

 “Let’s get ice-cream after school,” Kwangmin suggested.

You nodded your head and smiled gleefully. After school, Kwangmin waited for you outside your class. You smiled as you saw him. You heart fluttered a little when you saw him smile at you. *why am I feeling this way? Stop it! No more liking anyone!* You walked with Kwangmin to the lockers to put your books where you found 2 letters drop from inside your locker. You smiled to yourself.

“What are those?” Kwangmin asked.

“Letters from my… friends,” you smiled.

“Really?” Kwangmin took the paper away from you when you were not paying attention and read it quickly.

You blushed really badly and tried to grab the paper back. Kwangmin laughed as he read the letters.

“Yah, ____! You have fan club?” he chuckled.

“They’re my friends, not my fans,” you smiled as you took the paper back from him.

“Your type of friends go Oh you’re so beautiful and kind~ I really like you~ I hope we can go out together someday~ roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you~” he teased you.

You rolled your eyes and nudged him again. He chuckled again as he walked away to open his locker a few lockers from yours. Then, more letters dropped from his locker. You burst out laughing as you shut your locker and walked towards him. Immediately, you grabbed one and read it.

“Oh, kwangmin oppa~ I think you’re really handsome and nice~”you back.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed the letters from you.

“Let’s get ice-cream,” Kwangmin changed the subject.

“Neh, Kwangmin oppa~” you continued.

--

“One chocolate and one raspberry please,” Kwangmin ordered.

“Omo~ you two make such a cute couple,” the aunty said as she scooped your ice-cream.

You blushed and bowed.

“Anniyo. He’s just my friend,” you smiled.

“Ah~ Mianhe. That’s a pity, I don’t lie because you two really look cute together. Here’s your ice-cream,” the aunty gave us our ice-cream as Kwangmin paid for it.

“Kamsahamnida~” we thanked before going.

Kwangmin and you walked around before sitting down on a bench in a shade under the tree. Kwangmin laughed suddenly. You looked at him surprised.

“How old are you? You have ice-cream on your chin,” he laughed.

Before your hand could reach your chin, he wiped it away with his handkerchief. *Ah~ ice-cream on my chin. How did it get there? >_<* You smiled embarrassed.

“I tend to age down whenever I eat ice-cream,” you smiled childishly.

“Is raspberry your favorite flavor?” he asked interestedly.

You nodded eagerly.

“But, I don’t like raspberry cakes though… I prefer vanilla,” you smiled.

“I never asked~” Kwangmin rolled his eyes and looked away jokingly.

“Yah!” you frowned.

“Joking~” he laughed.

He finished his ice-cream and soon after you did too. You stretched your arms and exhaled air. Kwangmin did the same as he walked next to you. You two start to walk aimlessly around the park.

“I have to get home to do homework,” you said.

“Same here, who’s home?” he asked.

“My dog, jojo. Mom and Dad are away for a while,” you sighed.

“Do you want me to accompany you?” he asked.

“Hmm, what about your parents?” you asked.

“Dad is busy working, mom wouldn’t mind,” he smiled.

“Sure~ we won’t study till so late, so your mom won’t have to worry about you,” you smiled.

He nodded his head.

“Kaja~~” he pulled your hand as he ran.

Comment!!