Caught

My perfect boyfriend~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd_OnzmDErg

Geu Deh Ji Geum – Full House (OST)

After the dinner ended, everyone left. Not wanting to get caught by your parents, you sneaked out of the ballroom and walked along the corridor of the hotel. You walked sadly down the corridor as you thought of the arranged marriage and leaving Kwangmin. *I don’t love Niel… I can’t bring myself to…* You sighed as you hugged yourself. Then, someone pulled you out of the corridor and into one of the balconies. He put his hand over your mouth. You looked up and saw Kwangmin smiling at you.

“Kwangmin!” you hugged him.

“I want to show you something,” he whispered as he opened a door to the stairs.

You looked at the flight of stairs and gulped. Then, you looked down at your heels.

“No way am I climbing those,” you stuttered.

“Then, I’ll carry you,” Kwangmin swept you off your feet.

“I’m heavy!” you whined.

“Yeah, you are,” Kwangmin laughed.

You hit him on the shoulder and looked away, folding your arms. Then, he kissed your cheek, making you blush. He carried you until the rooftop, which wasn’t too high up since the ballroom was on the second highest level. He kicked the door open and revealed the rooftop which had lights lit on. You gasped as you saw what he had prepared.

“Did you do this?” you asked.

“Well, my dad is one of the shareholders of this hotel,” Kwangmin laughed.

“It’s so pretty,” you covered your mouth.

Kwangmin hugged you from behind. As you walked to a seat and he waddled behind you cutely. He poured you a warm drink as he sat on the other seat. You smiled as you looked at the view from the rooftop. Your heart was at ease now but then you remembered about the arrange marriage and sighed a little.

“I know you’re upset,” Kwangmin started.

“I don’t want to marry Niel,” you sighed.

“You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel,” Kwangmin stated.

“What are you trying to say?” you asked.

“You’re a strong person, _____. I know you’ll learn to love Niel,” Kwangmin smiled, trying to comfort you.

You turned away as tears welled up. *Is he expecting me to give up on him after waiting for him for such a long time?* you thought.

“It takes a strong heart to love but it takes a strong heart to continue to love after it has been hurt,” Kwangmin spoke.

“No matter how strong we try to stay, we all have those moments when we don’t wanna be strong anymore, Kwangmin. I don’t want to be hurt again,” you quietly said.

“I don’t you to be hurt when you’re being forced to marry him,” Kwangmin touched your hand.

You tried hard to cry. Then, Kwangmin hugged you. *I can’t believe the plan to backfiring us… Now, Mr. Ahn wants the marriage to carry on so that the company would be stable again* Kwangmin sighed.

“Why are you saying this? Did something happen?” you sobbed.

“N-Enterprise withdrew their investment in Ahn. Company,” Kwangmin explained.

“So?” you spoke.

“That means, when you get to Niel, your company will merge with Ahn. Company which means he doesn’t need N-Enterprise to support him. Which means… the arranged marriage is almost unavoidable… I-I can’t do anything about it,” Kwangmin tried to hold back his tears.

*I can’t believe I’ll lose you again…* Kwangmin thought as he hugged you tightly. *I don’t want to leave you…* you sighed.

“Why are we crying, huh? Shouldn’t we be at least celebrating our first date ever since I came back?” Kwangmin tried to lighten the mood.

“I can’t believe I’ll lose you again,” you sobbed.

Kwangmin chuckled as you said something he just thought of a few seconds something.

“You know that I love you right?” Kwangmin smiled as he your hair.

“Do you?” you tried joking as you sobbed.

Kwangmin chuckled before taking your face in his hands and kissing you.

“Do you now?” Kwangmin said.

You nodded and blushed. Kwangmin kissed you again. Then, a familiar yet unwanted visitor got up on the rooftop.

“Ahem, what do we have here?”

http://www.santabarbara-photographer.com/images/07/japanese-garden-long-beach.jpg

Who is it?! :O Sorry for late update! I couldn't think of anything. I thought of this in my sleep LOL.