Thank you

My perfect boyfriend~

You smiled at Kwangmin who bought you another cup of warm chocolate. He watched you worriedly as you drank slowly.

“Komawo, Kwangmin-ah,” you smiled.

“I’m sorry,” he spoke.

“For?” you asked.

“I knew I shouldn’t be involved in the matter between you and Niel. What was I thinking?” he muttered.

“Kwenchana, I’m glad I have a friend to protect me,” you smiled.

“Are you okay now?” he asked.

“Hmm! Yes,” you finished the warm drink.

“Let’s get to art class, that should get things off your mind since Niel won’t be in that class,” he smiled and took your bag from you.

“Can I have my bag back? I can hold it perfectly fine,” you said.

“Are you sure? I don’t want you to fall while you carry it,” he teased.

“Oh, come on. It’s only a bag,” you giggled.

The both of you walked to art class, smiling as Kwangmin shared with you some jokes.Then, you entered class and sat as you waited for the teacher to arrive. The girls saw the smile on your face and how Kwangmin was talking to you happily. The boys were envying Kwangmin but they were glad you weren’t troubled like this morning.

“Oh! _____-ssi! Kwangmin-ssi!” one of the guys called.

We turned around, surprised.

“You guys look adorable together!” another guy teased making you blush a little.

Kwangmin chuckled and shook his head.

“Kamshamnida!” Kwangmin waved his hand jokingly and salute them.

That made you laugh a little. The girls around you smiled and they squealed at how Kwangmin coolly made you laugh. *He’s so perfect! They’re so perfect together~* Then, the teacher came into the class. After greeting, the class grew quiet and the teacher started to write a title on the board.

“Alright, class. You’ll have to get into pairs and come out with an art piece that depicts the word, ‘beauty’. What is beauty? How is it defined? How can it be represented? Superficial or realistic? I want you to brainstorm,” the teacher went on and on.

You looked at Kwangmin and turned his head to look at you. You widened your class and mouthed, ‘be my partner’. He grinned and nodded his head. Then, the teacher gave the class 30 minutes to get a partner and do the brainstorming part.

“____-ssi! Can you be my partner?” a guy asked.

“Oh? Sorry! I have a partner already!” you apologized and bowed.

“Kwangmin-ssi, could you be my partner?” a girl shyly asked.

“Oh! Chesonghamnida~ I have a partner already,” Kwangmin apologized.

You grinned at Kwangmin who was chuckling.

“Shall we brainstorm now?” Kwangmin chuckled.

“I’m thinking paint splattering on canvas sheets then we paint a simple illustration on it and call it masterpiece,” you suggested.

“What about a sculpture instead of canvas? 3D is always better at 2D,” Kwangmin suggested then.

“Good point! So our art piece is represented by a sculpture,” you smiled and clapped excitedly.

You went through art class with Kwangmin peacefully. Okay, not really peacefully because you and Kwangmin kept laughing and got excited over ideas. Your pain and hurt has all gone away or at least you have forgotten about it when you were Kwangmin. *All thanks to him, I feel so much better now.* you smiled to yourself when Kwangmin was showing you some drawings of sculptures the both of you could use for the project.

“Alright! That’s all for today class!” the teacher said.

“Oh, it’s lunch now,” Kwangmin said.

You nodded and sighed.

“Waeyo? Something bothering you?” he asked.

“Usually Niel would show up to find me during lunch,” you sighed.

“You deserve a better person,” he smiled at you.

Then, you came up with an idea. You smiled happily and held Kwangmin by the wrists as you ran out the classroom. Kwangmin blindly followed you. *She’s so adorable when she’s in a rush* he thought as he chuckled. You brought Kwangmin to the rooftop. Kwangmin widened his eyes.

“What are we doing here?” he asked as he looked around the empty rooftop.

“Here’s where I go whenever I need to think or just want to be alone,” you smiled.

“Here? All there is up here is that bench,” Kwangmin chuckled.

“That’s all I need to think,” you said.

Then, you walked towards the bench and sat down. Kwangmin silently followed you and sat next to you. You sighed and looked up at the sky. Kwangmin silently looked at you and smiled. *She’s so innocent* You looked down and turned to Kwangmin. You found him looking at you. Then, he turned red and looked away.

“Is there something on my face?” you laughed.

“I think I saw a bird poop on your left cheek,” he gasped.

“What?!” you stood and covered your cheeks.

“Kidding!” he laughed.

You puffed my cheeks and started to march infront of him. He quickly climbed over the bench and ran away making you chase him. Kwangmin ran fast, making weird faces. You kept laughing as you tossed and turned here and there chasing him. Finally, you caught up to him and jumped on his back. He laughed and finally started to walk around in circles with you on his back. You sighed and smiled.

“Komawo-yah…” you spoke informally to him.

“No problem, _____-ah,” he chuckled.

“Thank you,” you mumbled again as you leaned your head against his warm shoulder.

 

Enjoy! End of updates for 17/7~ One more day to Taeminnie's birthday! ^^ COMMENT!