Getting married.

My perfect boyfriend~

“Mr. Ahn, we need to talk,” Mr. Kim walked through the doors of his office.

“If this is about the news this morning, you can be assured that I have already reprimanded him for his actions. I can assure you, nothing else like this will happen again,” he spoke.

“No, it’s not that. I’d like to… break the marriage. I don’t think this will work out,” Mr. Kim spoke.

Mr. Ahn cleared his throat uncomfortably.

“If this is about the news, I have already told you th-”

“No, Mr. Ahn, it isn’t about Daniel. In any case, I will pay you the fees for breaking the contract,” Mr. Kim said.

Just before Mr. Kim could walk away, Mr. Ahn stopped him.

“Mr. Kim… If you do this, my company will go downhill, I’m sure you are aware of that? I have a family to feed and also I have 74 hundred staff under me,” Mr. Ahn sounded like he was begging this time.

Mr. Kim sighed. He nodded.

“I will invest in your company only if you leave my daughter alone,” Mr. Kim spoke.

--

“Umma, I can’t breathe,” you panicked.

“Dear, you look beautiful!” your mom kissed your cheek.

“Am I doing the right thing? She’s still young! Her graduation was only last month!” your dad whined.

Your mom held your hand and looked into your eyes. She brought you in front of the mirror. You saw the elegant lady with doll-like eyes and pink cheeks, flustered, nervous. Your mom massaged your shoulders.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4089/5095098283_4297fe3643.jpg

 “You wouldn’t want Kwangmin to see you like this, smile dear, smile,” your mom whispered.

You nodded and pumped your fist.

“I can do this!” you smiled.

“Alright, a few more minutes until more guests arrive. Why don’t you sit here and soak in the moment while your dad and I go greet the guests,” she smiled.

You nodded your head. You pulled you dress up to reveal the killer pumps, Mrs. Jo made you wear.

http://www.christianlouboutin-es.org/images/Gianmarco%20Lorenzi%20White%20Diamond%20Studded%20Pumps%20Suede%20GL01015_02.jpg

“How am I going to down the aisle peacefully now without having to fear that I might fall…” you sighed.

Then, there was a knock on the door.

“Come in?” you held your breath.

Your eyes widened as you saw who it was…

 “Hey Niel,” you smiled.

“_____, you have no idea how much I feel like poisioning Kwangmin right now and take his place seeing you this beautiful,” he didn’t keep his eyes away from you.

You blushed and sighed.

“Thanks Niel,” you laughed.

He sat next to you. You played with your fingers nervously.

“Do you need a hug?” he asked.

Without answering him, you hugged him tightly. Your eyes became watery.

“Thank you so much Niel. Thank you for keeping your promise,” your voice wavered.

“Hey, hey don’t cry now, it’s a blessed day for you to be crying. I’m glad that you’re happy,” he spoke as he hugged you.

“If it wasn’t for you, I don’t think I’ll ever meet Kwangmin again,” you spoke.

Niel sighed as he rocked the both of you side to side.

“____..?” Niel spoke.

“Hmm?” you pulled away and looked at him.

“Before you go off and marry another guy, can I ask you for a favor?” he asked.

“What is it?” you asked.

“Tell me you love me. I want to hear it although it’s not true, let my heart be at eas-” you cut him off.

“Who says I don’t love you? I love you, Niel. That’s why I don’t want to lose you. You’re my best friend and I thank you for letting me be with the guy I love,” you smiled.

He smiled back though his heart ached. He shut his eyes and placed his hand over his chest where his heart was. He looked peacefully, unlike the guy who used to be rebellious a year ago. Quietly, you kissed his forehead and smiled.

Then, there was another knock on the door. The both of you turn your gazes to see Youngmin walking in with a lady who you have never seen before.

“Youngmin?” you smiled.

“______! Niel? Okay whatever. ANYWAY, CONGRATULATIONS SISTER-IN-LAW!” Youngmin dashed to hug you.

“Thank you, youngmin,” you laughed.

“Meet my… -cough- future wife- cough- GIRLFRIEND, Haerin,” Youngmin smiled.

Haerin giggled as she bowed.

“You look beautiful, _____,” Haerin smiled.

“Thank you. Haerin-ah, we finally get to meet. Youngmin wouldn’t stop blabbering about the angel he’s dating,” you smiled.

“_____!” Youngmin whined.

“ I’m not an angel,” she blushed.

Then, there was another knock and came in your father.

“It’s time,” he spoke, smiling.

Youngmin helped you and saw your killer pumps.

“_____-ah, do watch your step, you wouldn’t want to fall flat face on the ground on your wedding day~” he sang.

“Thank you Youngmin,” you rolled your eyes.

Niel smiled as he watched you walk away, led by your father as he went to take his seat.

 

 

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE!! :D COMMENT!

DEANNY <3