The return of the Jo

My perfect boyfriend~

“Ah! I missed this place!” Youngmin ran into his room and jumped on his bed.

Kwangmin walked around his house and realized how dusty everything had gotten. *This places needs to be cleaned up…* Kwangmin grumbled. Then, just as they were about to rest, there was a really loud knock on the main door. The twins snapped their heads towards the door. *Uh-oh* they thought together.

--

“Umma! OW! That hurts!” Youngmin was whined as Mrs. Jo pulled his ear.

“You’re the hyung and you agreed with him?!” Mrs. Jo yelled.

“It’s my fault, Umma. I saw the news about ____ and Niel getting married. I need to stop this,” Kwangmin spoke.

“Kwangmin, you cannot interfere with business,” Mr. Jo roared.

Kwangmin snapped his head towards his dad.

“I don’t care, Appa. The reason why they’re getting married is because the Ahn company is after K.Enterprise’s wealth and fortune. This is unfair, I don’t want ____ to spend the rest of her life miserably,” Kwangmin stood up.

Mr. Jo looked at his son and looked away. Youngmin got up from his knees and brushed off the dirt off his knees.

“Honestly speaking, I do really like ______ a lot,” Mrs. Jo admitted.

“So what are we going to do?” Youngmin asked.

“Nothing, we don’t do anything…” Mr. Jo snapped.

“What?” the twins said together.

“I’m saying your mother and I won’t do anything. It’s up to you now, you do what you think is right, we’ll just give you our support,” Mr. Jo said.

A smile lit on Kwangmin’s face.

“Since we’re going to stay in Korea now, we’ll be busier because we’ll have to catch up with the other companies in the country. I hope you’ll make this to your advantage to capture the hearts of the Kim family,” Mr. Jo spoke.

“Yeah, since you left _____ and I think her parents think you’re an for leaving her like that. Wow, tough luck,” Youngmin rubbed salt into Kwangmin’s wound.

Kwangmin face-palmed himself.

“Thank you for your advice, hyung,” Kwangmin mumbled.

“Don’t mention it,” Youngmin grinned.

 

Short update, so I'm gonna post more later~~!