A date

My perfect boyfriend~

 

 

“WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING IN THERE?”

 

“N-nothing, “ you stuttered.

“DIDN’T I TELL YOU GUYS NOT TO DO IT BEFORE MARRIAGE? HOW COME SHE’S LEANING ON YOU- ______-AH ARE YOU OKAY? HE DIDN’T FORCE YOU TO DO IT WITH HIM, DID HE?” Youngmin panicked.

Kwangmin sighed as he saw his twin standing outside the hotel room.

“Why are you outside here?” Kwangmin directed the question to his brother.

“I was being a nice brother and wanted to check up on you, seeing the news this morning. I see my efforts are not appreciated,” Youngmin folded his arms.

“Thanks youngmin, but Kwangmin is fine now and no, he didn’t force me to do anything,” you smiled.

“Or did I?” Kwangmin smirked on purpose.

You nudged his ribcage.

 “I guess I’ll leave you alone now,” Youngmin ruffled his hair, sensing how he didn’t belong there.

--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKQ7hMwVNPI&feature=related

Listen to it! REALLY SET THE MOOD!

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae13/jfelaco/07222011459.jpg

That afternoon, Kwangmin and you went to the movies and watched a random movie. Instead of paying attention to the movie, you leaned your head against Kwangmin’s shoulder and fell asleep. You didn’t really want to watch the movie. You wanted to be with Kwangmin. *How blessed am I?* you thought to yourself. Kwangmin smiled as you drew circles on the back of your hand. When you fell asleep on his shoulder, Kwangmin dug inside his pocket saw felt something in his pocket. He smiled and watched your sleeping face. *I will make you happy, ______. I promise I would so I will…* Kwangmin kissed your hair. The both of you slept in the cinema despite the loud noises from the movie.

During night fall, the both of you went to the seaside to release some stress. You slipped your hand into Kwangmin’s. Kwangmin tightened it around yours as he swings your arms back and forth. The two of walked down the beach where they weren’t many people around so it reduced the chance of having people bother the both of you.

“I missed going to school and just being me,” you sighed.

“Soon, we’ll get to do that again,” Kwangmin spoke.

“How soon is soon?” you mumbled.

“Talking about school, we’ll have to graduate soon and go on to college,” he spoke.

“Stress and more stress,” you groaned.

“It won’t be so stressful if we do it together, don’t forget I’m also running my company once I graduate,” he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You smiled as you pecked his cheek. Kwangmin smiled as he pecked yours. After a while, you reached the end  of the beach so the both of you sat by the sea, enjoying the sea breeze. Then, Kwangmin reached for something in his pocket. *Do it now, Kwangmin…* Kwangmin cleared his throat.

“What?” you looked at him.

Kwangmin turned to you and took your hands in his once more. He looked at your fingers. Then, he looked at your eyes.

“How am I as your boyfriend?” he asked.

“What does that supposed to mean?” you asked tilting your head.

“Do I do a good job as your boyfriend?” he asked again.

“You’re my perfect boyfriend, full of imperfections, perfect for me,” you answered him.

“How much do you love me?” he asked again.

“Getting insecure, are we? Hmm, let me think,” you closed an eye and took your hands from his.

You laughed and stretched your arms wide, giggling afterwards.

“My arms might break,” you blushed.

He pinched your cheeks and smiled.

“I don’t want to be your boyfriend anymore,” he started.

Your smile fell as you felt the world stop. He gazed into your eyes.

“What?” you forced your voice out.

Kwangmin pulled out a shiny object from his pocket and held it infront of you.

“I want to be your husband,” he whispered.

You froze and you saw the ring in front of you. Kwangmin reached for your hand.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm16/minime1990/inellogodna.jpg

“______-ah… My love, ______... I promise that I’ll love you every night, every day. I promise that each time you’re sad, I’ll be by your side, kissing your tears away. I promise that I’ll feed Jojo every day. I promise to make you happy… _______-ah, would you marry me?” Kwangmin spoke.

You nodded and hugged him. He hugged you back. He slid the ring through your finger and smile at it.

“You’re mine now,” he smiled.

“I have always been yours,” you smiled back.

He leaned forward, his face was only an inch away. You could feel his breath on your face. Then, he kissed you. You gladly kissed him as your heart raced. You were the happiest girl on the face of the universe. *Thank you god for blessing me with such person in my life* you prayed in your heart. *Only _____ belongs in my heart. I’m the luckiest guy on Earth*

 

 

Comment! I'll make a short-Youngmin-love-story ^_^