Guilty confrontations

My perfect boyfriend~

“Are you okay?” Kwangmin’s voice rang in your ear.

You shook your head and continued crying. Kwangmin rested his head on your shoulder. He sighed as he remained by your side. He tried peeking at your face but you kept looking away.

“Did Niel say something bad to you again?” Kwangmin asked.

You froze and also you didn’t answer him, creating an awkward situation between the both of you. Kwangmin started to get irritated and wondered what happened because he didn’t like it when you were in this state. Suddenly he remembered the conversation he overheard earlier on. *It can’t be…*  Kwangmin thought as you looked at the back of your hair and pictured your guilty sorrow face.

“Did you kiss him?” Kwangmin blurted out.

You winced a little when he said that. It didn’t make anything better when Kwangmin’s grip around your waist started to loosen and you turned around slowly to see him in a depressed state. *I’m making this boy so stressed and depressed over me. I don’t deserve him. I betrayed him.* you thought to yourself.

“What happened? I don’t like seeing you like this,” Kwangmin mumbled as he covered his face with his hands.

“I don’t think I l-love you… The reason why I didn’t pull away from Niel when he… Kissed me… is because… maybe I still… love him,” you whispered as you remembered the words Niel said before you ran out of the library.

“Do you still love me?” … “You still do,”… “Because you never pulled away when I kissed you,”…

Kwangmin turned to you surprised by your statement. You didn’t dare to meet his eyes. You feared it would pierce through yours like how Niel’s did when Niel got angry. However, what you didn’t know was, Kwangmin wasn’t even glaring at you. His eyes were welled with tears, watching you with soft eyes, trying to resist the temptation to hug you so that come back to him. He thought you wanted to leave him. On the other hand, you thought Kwangmin is angry with you and wanted to leave you.

“Are you.. sure?” Kwangmin choked.

“No… I’m not,” you muttered quietly.

Kwangmin’s heart was at eased a little when you said that but he was still didn’t have the guts to hug you. You could picture Kwangmin’s disappointed and angry face. That made you so scared and hurt again, just like how you went through with Niel. You clenched your first as you held in your tears. Kwangmin watched you, going through the same pain you did a few months ago. *She’s hurt… why am I acting like this? I should comfort her..* Kwangmin softened as he sighed. Just before Kwangmin could speak, you stood up abruptly.

“I understand your feelings, I don’t mind if you think I’m disgusting just like what other people say,” you spoke as calmly as possible, holding in your tears.

Before you could turn away, Kwangmin quickly grabbed your hand.

“W-wait, d-don’t-” he wanted to say something.

“I’m sorry, I-I’m sorry,” you couldn’t say anything to him and ran out of the rooftop and ran home.

--

Niel sighed as he thought of you. He gathered his things and headed out of the library. Then, he was stopped by a group of people. He was taken aback by what the girl said to him.

“Niel! Is it true she kissed you? She’s really a you said she was!” the girl snickered.

“Wow, she’s some ,” one guy scoffed.

Niel clenched his fist and took in a deep breath. *There’s no need to make this a bigger mess than it already this…* he exhaled slowly.

“You guys seen ____?” Niel asked quietly.

“Why would you want to find her? She’s just playing with your feelings,” one guy smirked as he high-fived his friends.

That was when Niel pushed that son of a ***** against the wall and smacked his right fist against the wall next to his head. Niel glared at him, filling his victim with fear and nothing else but fear.

“I. Said. Have you seen her?” Niel hissed.

He gulped and nodded quickly. Niel continued glaring at him, expecting an answer.

“She ran out crying from the rooftop and she ran out of school,” he said quickly.

Niel let go of him and turned around, making him fall on the group.

“Kwangmin came down afterwards,” the boy continued making Niel stop walking.

“Oh yeah, he came down afterwards looking really upset and lost. He just walked out of the school like a zombie, not even looking around him,” another girl added.

*I don’t care about him. I need to know if she’s alright…* Niel clenched his fist once more before walking out of the place calmly.

 

 

Hey people :D I'm back! Sorry for the really really really long hiatus. I'm seriously sorry but I've been busy with studies and dance and stuff, so yeah~ :D Thanks to those people who waited for me! Haha, one comment made me laugh when you told me hurry update the fic~~ OKAY! I updated! I'll update tomorrow too! KI-DA-RI-SAE-YO! <3 Saranghaeyo nae 'readers' HAHAH <:

Deanny~ Remember to comment! Subscribe too!