Surprised? Me too.

My perfect boyfriend~

“____ is moving in with us!” she announced.

Kwangmin’s jaw dropped. You stared at Mrs. Jo surprised and you stood rooted to the ground. *Did she just say that I’m moving in here?*

“B-but, Mrs. Jo-” you wanted to refuse.

“No, no~ Not Mrs. Jo, it makes me sound old. Call me umma. I want you to move in because I don’t think it’s safe for a girl to live by herself,” Mrs. Jo shook her finger as she talked.

You looked at Kwangmin who had a mixture of emotions on his face and you couldn’t identify any of it. Then, you squeezed his hand.

“Umma, we have to ask her parents first. We can’t make decisions without her parent’s decision,” Kwangmin defended you.

“When will your parents contact you again?” Mr. Jo asked this time, smiling.

“They contact me anytime and I can too,” you smiled nervously.

“Do you mind calling your parents so we can talk to them?”  Mrs. Jo smiled.

“Sure,” you smiled as you dialed your mom’s number.

--

“Omona! HyuNa, is that you?!” Mrs. Jo spoke excitedly on the phone.

*They know each other?! GREAT!* You gulped as you heard Mrs. Jo and your mom’s familiar conversation. You sighed as you rested your head on your knees. Then, Kwangmin sat next to you and smiled.

“Kim _____,” Kwangmin spoke your full name.

You widened your eyes as you looked at him curiously.

“Didn’t you know that your dad and my dad went to the same college and your mom and my mom were like best friends in college as well? Apparently they started dating each other at the same time,” Kwangmin chuckled.

You smacked your forehead as you sighed.

“Surprised? Me too,” you heard Youngmin’s voice.

You turned your head to find Youngmin walking towards you and Kwangmin.

“But, aren’t you happy that you’re going to move in with us? I mean, you get to see your handsome boyfriend every day,” Youngmin chuckled.

“Handsome?” Kwangmin rasied his eyebrows suspiciously.

“We’re twins, if you’re handsome, I’m twice as handsome,” Youngmin smirked.

“YAH! Get out of here,” Kwangmin threw a cushion at him making you laugh a little.

Then, Mr. Jo came down from upstairs smiling.

“So, where does she sleep? Does she sleep with Kwangmin?” Youngmin chuckled.

“Of course not!” Mr. Jo shook his head.

“Eh?” Kwangmin and Youngmin spoke in sync.

*What? Kwangmin-ah, you didn’t expect me to sleep with you right?* you mentally laughed. Then, Mrs. Jo skipped down the stairs happily with a phone in her hands. Quickly, she ran and hugged you tightly.

“____-ah! KOMAWO! You found my old-best friend whom I lost contact when I got married! It’s final, you’re moving in! Kwangmin, move your things to your brother’s room and let her use yours,” Mrs. Jo told Kwangmin.

He nodded once and rubbed his head as he proceeded upstairs to move his things.

“Why can’t she sleep with Kwangmin!?” Youngmin whined.

“I don’t want her to lose her ity yet, only once they married we’ll pressure them to have kids,” Mrs. Jo squealed happily and Mr. Jo shook his head.

You gulped and laughed nervously.

“Dear, why don’t you sleep over tonight since it’s not a school night? We’ll pick up your things tomorrow,” Mr. Jo spoke gently.

“What about jojo? He’s alone,” you worriedly asked.

“I’ll ask someone to get him for you,” Mrs. Jo smiled.

You smiled at her and bowed a 90 degree bow.

“Thank you Mrs-… Thank you umma,” you smiled.

 “Now, go get changed into your sleep attire, you can borrow clothes from Kwangmin or do you prefer mine?” Mrs. Jo asked.

“Are you going to wear old ladies’ nightgown and totally turn Kwangmin on?” Youngmin whispered teasingly.

*Kwangmin gets turn on by old ladies’ nightgown?* you gasped.

“I’ll ask Kwangmin,” you smiled nervously.

 

COMMENT!