Don't lay a finger on her

My perfect boyfriend~

You exited the class and found Kwangmin walking along the corridor worriedly looking for you. Immediately when he saw you, he ran to you and embraced you in his arms. You hugged him back and cried in his chest like you did the other time.

“Why are you crying again?” Kwangmin tried to comfort her.

“I-I broke up with him,” you muttered.

Just before Kwangmin could say anything, Niel walked out of the classroom and saw you sobbing into Kwangmin’s chest. He clutched his fists and rage filled him, literally.

“YAH! _____! Is this why you broke up with me?! BECAUSE OF THIS NEW GUY?!”  Niel yelled angrily and pulled you away from Kwangmin.

Then, Kwangmin pushed Niel away and blocked you away from him. Niel glared at him.

“Don’t lay a finger on her, she’s not your girlfriend anymore,” Kwangmin spoke.

“She’s not yours either,” Niel tried to push him away.

“I. Said. Don’t lay a finger on her,” Kwangmin pushed Niel away forcefully.

Niel glared at him. You softened by how Kwangmin protected you and clutched on his jacket as you hid behind Kwangmin. You felt Niel angry voice.

“So, it’s true huh? _____! YOU BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH HIM,” Niel yelled.

Kwangmin turned around and led you away from Niel. Both of you left Niel who angrily punching walls and kicking lockers as he watched the both of you walked away.

 

Short update because I'm doing a triple update from chapter 6~ Comment!