I'm here for you~

My perfect boyfriend~

The next day you went to school with your hair down and your fringe covering half your face. The girls who were happily chatting were surprised. *Oh no, did Niel do it again?* Some girls came to you and asked if you are okay. You smiled at them and nodded.

Deep inside, you were hurting. This was the second time Niel did this to you. You held in your tears. Then, you can’t take it anymore and ran to the nearest girl’s toilet. You looked at yourself in the mirror. There were bruise marks on your cheek and region nearest to your mouth. Your eyes were swollen from crying. You covered your mouth so you wouldn’t let your sobbing be heard from outside.

On the other hand, Kwangmin had just entered school. He saw everyone talking and seriously worried. He looked around worried. He didn’t see you around. Then, he saw Niel walk in with his friends. Niel didn’t look so pleased as well. Niel threw him a smirk and walked away.

“Kwangmin-ssi, do you what happened to _____?” one of the girls asked him worriedly.

“Oh? Something happened?” Kwangmin widened his eyes.

“She tried to hide it but we saw her face covered with bruises and her eyes were swollen as though she’s been crying. This has happened before but it was months ago,” the girl explained.

“What happened to her?” Kwangmin continued.

“We don’t know but Niel was shouting at her. But, _____ was still calm. The next day, this happened,” the girl whimpered when she saw Niel at the other side of the corridor.

“Where is she now?” Kwangmin panicked, sensing ____ won’t be safe.

“She ran into the toilet but we don’t dare to go in,” another girl pointed.

“Alright, thank you. I’ll try talk to her when she comes out,” Kwangmin smiled.

The school bell rang. Eveyone scattered to their classes except you, who still remained in the toilet. You tried to cover your bruises with powder but nothing could cover the swollen eyes. You tried calming yourself down and taking deep breaths. Soon, you glanced at your watch. You realized that you had missed the first two classes. Then, you sighed.*I’m scared to go to class*

You exited the toilet and was surprised to see Kwangmin outside the toilet, leaning against the wall waiting for you. His face lit up when he saw you but his smile fell and worry was obvious on his face when he saw you.

“_____, are you okay?” Kwangmin took a step towards you.

You nodded and smiled. Kwangmin patted your back and smiled.*the only thing you can do is smile* You needed someone to comfort you but Kwangmin did a perfectly good job.

“I heard what happened, you can tell me and cry on my shoulder if you want to,” Kwangmin offered and smiled at you warmly.

“C-can I h-hug you?” you asked quietly.

Kwangmin froze a little but nodded. Instantly, you broke down and hugged him tightly. You began sobbing against his chest. Kwangmin rubbed your back and tried to comfort.

“H-he did it again,” you sobbed.

“I heard. Did he touch you? Did he force himself on you?” Kwangmin asked worriedly.

You shook your head.

“He wanted to but I went against him and he slapped me so hard, I thought the pain wouldn’t end. I never thought peer pressure could be so hard on him,” you sobbed.

Kwangmin shook his head. *You naïve little person. It’s not peer pressure, it’s called change.* Kwangmin hugged you until you stopped sobbing.

“_____-ah, sometimes you have to stop giving him the benefit of doubt. He doesn’t deserve changes. I don’t like seeing you hurt like this,” Kwangmin spoke softly.

You softened and nodded your head. Then, you looked up to him and smiled a little.

“Feeling better?” Kwangmin asked.

You nodded your head and released your arms around him. He did the same.

“Komawo, Kwangmin-ssi,” you sniffed.

“Let’s get a drink for you,” Kwangmin led you to the cafeteria.

“What about class?” you asked.

“I told the teacher that I brought you to the nurse because you felt unwell,” he smiled.

You smiled and nodded. *Thank you, Kwangmin*  Kwangmin ordered for you a warm chocolate drink so you can calm down. You drank slowly as you kept your eyes on Kwangmin who was watching you worriedly.

“_____-ssi, if you need anything. You should know I’m here for you,” Kwangmin spoke seriously.

“Thank you, Kwangmin-ah,” you spoke informally to him making him chuckle a little.

“Kwangmin-ah?” he chuckled again.

“Hmm, you’re my close friend now. I never had close friends because he never allowed me to,” you muttered.

“Don’t think about him already, drink up. You have a history paper afterwards, you can’t flunk that paper after studying so much,” he smiled.

You laughed quietly and nodded your head.

 

End of updates for the day 16/7~ Two more days until SHINee's maknae Taeminnie's birthday! Hahah, side-tracked! Do comment and subscribe it! Please give this story loads of love~