Gone?

My perfect boyfriend~

You stretched your arms as you woke up. Your body was sore and you were having a headache because you cried too much. *I’ll tell him today that it was just a mistake* you tried to think of words to say to him. You looked at the side of the table to see the time. It was already late so you decided to skip school for just today. You got off the bed and went into the toilet to wash up. Suddenly, you heard Jojo’s barking coming towards your room. *I thought Jojo was at the Jo family’s house?* you thought as you picked Jojo up.

“Hey boy, I’m sorry I couldn’t spend time with you. Did Kwangmin send you here?” you hugged Jojo.

Then, Jojo whimpered and started to do actions that he did when he was sad and unhappy. He barked once and whimpered again. You placed Jojo on the ground and he ran out of the room. You followed Jojo to the living room where you saw a letter and a key on the table.

You quickly opened the letter only to find more words that could destroy you.

Dearest _______,

I came to drop Jojo off this morning and to give you the key to the house so you can pick up your clothes if you want to. Yesterday, I wanted to tell you something but it slipped off my mind many times… My family and I will be going to Japan for a period of time. I don’t know when I’ll be back but you won’t have to worry about that.

I’m sorry that I made you hurt. I’m sorry that I couldn’t comfort you when you were confused about your feelings. I’m sorry that I only made you hurt and confused just like what I promised you I won’t do. I’m sorry that I couldn’t be a good boyfriend for you. I’m sorry that you have to go through hurt once more.

I saw how Niel comforted you and you were calm with him. He could do something I couldn’t do. _____, you should give Niel a second chance because by the way I saw he comforted you and watched you fall asleep, I can tell he is a changed person.

I would just want to tell you that I really love you and I wasn’t mad at you at all if you really told me that you loved Niel. I would’ve understood and let you go. I can never be angry or upset with you because you’re the first person who has ever shown me what love is. If given a chance, I would have treated you better… I’m not begging you for a chance because I know you deserve to be happy.

I wish the best. Goodbye _____.... I love you, always remember that. Stay beautiful.

Best wishes,

Jo Kwangmin

You dropped the letter and grabbed the keys off the table as you grabbed a cardigan to cover yourself and ran out of the house, with Jojo with your hands as you locked the door behind you. *No, Kwangmin… Don’t leave…* you begged in your mind. You ran with Jojo all the way to the Jo family’s house. You opened the door with the keys only to be greeted with an empty house.

“Umma? Appa? Youngmin? Kwangmin!? Jo Kwangmin!?” you called out as you searched the rooms.

Jojo barked too. Then, sudden realization strikes you. They were gone. You went to your room to find all your things still in place. You saw a picture of you and Kwangmin smiling at each other. *Umma probably took this…* Then, your phone rang. Caller ID: Niel. You answered your phone.

“____? Where are you? I got worried when you didn’t attend to school and you’re not at your house as well,” Niel spoke.

“I-I’m at the Jo family’s house,” you tried to control your tears from falling.

“I’ll be there in a second,” Niel hung up the phone.

You dropped your phone and saw something tickle in the sun ray from the window. You stood up to grab the necklace that Kwangmin gave you during valentines’ day. Tears welled up in your eyes as you wore the necklace. *I will never take this off because it is all I can keep to remind me about you* you promised as you cried and hugged your knees at the side of the bed.

Then, you heard Niel calling out for your name. It was long before Niel was at the door of the room.

“W-what happened?” he said quickly.

“They’re gone…” your voice croaked.

 

Hey guys! <: I'm writing up a wicked plot for you guys so do anticipate!^^ Haha, thanks for the comments! Please give me loads of love~~~~ KOMAWO!^^

Deanny- Comment and subscribe please, if you yet to do so!^^