I want to break up.

My perfect boyfriend~

“____-ah, my baby~ Were you unwell this morning?” Niel hugged you from behind making you stiff.

You nodded without saying a word. Niel looked at your face to see the bruises on your face. He widened his eyes.

“Did I do this to you?” Niel asked.

You nodded again not making eye-contact with him.

“You deserved it,” Niel muttered

You looked at him shocked. *How can he say that? Is it true what Kwangmin said? I can’t always give people benefit of doubt* You tore your look from Niel and walked away.

“Did I say you can walk away?” Niel grabbed your shoulder.

Angrily, you pushed away his hand.

“I don’t remember asking for your permission,” you mumbled

The people around you started to whisper. *Is she finally able to stand up for herself?* the boys around you started to hope for the best. Kwangmin walked out of class and saw what was happening. He stood there as well to see what was happening. Niel didn’t want to cause a commotion so he pretended as though nothing was wrong.

“Jagiya, I was just joking. Let’s have lunch together,” Niel slowly intertwined your fingers and gave you the smile you couldn’t resist.

*That’s the smile he gave me when he confessed* you stunned. Niel took this chance to pull you away from the crowd. Then, his smirk re his cold face. You helplessly went with him. Kwangmin stood there in disbelief. *She really needs help* Niel pulled you to an empty classroom and sat you on a table. You covered your face and started to sob. Niel started to panic.

“Yah, why are you crying?” Niel said.

“Niel…” you muttered.

Niel took a step back and shook his head as he ran his fingers through his hair.

“Why are you so emotionally sensitive? I was drunk yesterday so you should be able understand. You made me angry as well because you ignored me and went with that new kid-” you cut him off.

“Let’s break up,” you looked up from your hands.

Niel stood there dumbfounded. Both of you look into each other’s’ eyes. Niel’s eyes were filled with anger and hatred while yours were filled with tears and hurt. Niel grabbed your hand tightly.

“Why?!” Niel asked angrily

You cupped his cheek. You snatched away your hand which was being held tightly.

“You’ve changed. You’re not the sweet guy I’ve known for months. The boy I met months ago wouldn’t have hurt me like this,” you traced you cheek which made visible marks.

“That boy promised me that he’ll never hurt me but he hurt me so badly in my heart. I’m sorry, Niel. I tried to understand you but sometimes, I can’t give you the benefit of doubt,” you dropped your hand and walked away sobbing.

 

Comment! :D