Broken heel, broken heart.

My perfect boyfriend~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifl673U2b8E&feature=related

 

“Excuse me, may I have my turn?” you heard Kwangmin’s voice.

You smiled at his rescue. *I can't stand seeing a bastard like you dance with her* Kwangmin hissed in his mind. Niel bowed once at you and smiled before walking away. Immediately, Kwangmin held you in his arms and started to dance with you as the song turned into something light.

You kissed Kwangmin on the cheek before smiling at him. Kwangmin grinned.

“I know you were jealous,” you spoke.

“Well, I can’t help but be angry when someone takes you away from me, without even asking my permission,” Kwangmin frowned.

“Don’t worry, I won’t ever leave you for anything or anyone,” you smiled as you leaned your head against his shoulder.

Niel was watching from a far as he sipped his cocktail. *If they continue on this way, my plan might fail… maybe I should ask for help from dad* Niel smirked as he placed his cocktail on the bar and walked towards his father. He whispered a few words and the both of them walked into a private room quietly.

On the other hand, Youngmin kept bugging Kwangmin for his turn to dance with you. Kwangmin rejected, of course. Youngmin didn’t give up. You were flustered because Youngmin was starting to create a big commotion.

“Yah, hyung, stop it,” Kwangmin hissed.

“Let me dance with her,” Youngmin hissed back.

“Fine,” Kwangmin bowed at you before walking away.

“Victory!” Youngmin held you the same way Kwangmin did.

Youngmin smirked at you once making you blush.

“Youngmin, do you know this is super awkward. You have my boyfriend’s face but the fact that I know you’re not Kwangmin is really disturbing because I keep forgetting and I might do something stupid like kissing you if you keep looking at me like that,” you mumbled.

“Then, do it. I don’t mind making my lil’ brother jealous,” he chuckled.

“That’s one of the many things how Kwangmin is different from you, he's a lot more mature,” you shook your head.

"Hey! I'm mature too," Youngmin pouted.

--

After half an hour, you excused yourself and went to the ladies to freshen up. Niel took his chance as planned with his father.

FLASHBACK

“Son, what is it that you wanted to discuss?” Mr. Ahn spoke as he sat on an armchair.

“I know how you always wanted me with _____ just for the company to merge with her parents,” Niel started.

“Yes, and you destroyed that chance by taking advantage of her,” Mr. Ahn bluntly stated.

“I can make it up and get her back if you help me get rid of Jo Kwangmin,” Niel spoke.

“The Jo family are good people, Daniel,” Mr. Ahn spoke.

“Yes they are but _____’s family holds more benefit for the company and for me. I still love her, dad,” Niel spoke slowly.

Mr. Ahn thought for a while before agreeing.

“I hope you know what you’re doing, so how can I help?” Mr. Ahn sighed.

"Offer him a deal that would benefit his company," Niel said.

"You want me to make him lie to his family?" Mr. Ahn voiced.

“I know how Mr. Jo is a very strict person when it comes to business and deals.  He knows it benefits his family so he wouldn't mind. Get him on our side and ask him to get his family away so that I can take ____ home and try to catch her back. Make sure he doesn't tell his wife because she isn't really on our side from how I see it,” Niel spoke strategically.

Mr. Ahn nodded as he dialed his phone.

END OF FLASHBACK

“A call for Mr. Jo,” a waiter brought a phone to the Jo family’s table.

Kwangmin watched his dad’s face turned serious as he watched him, Youngmin and his wife.

“How much?” he spoke quietly.

Mr. Jo nodded his head and was officially on Niel's side.

“I understand, I’ll be there soon,” Mr. Jo faked a worried tone.

He passed the phone back to the waiter before standing up.

“Appa, what is it?” Youngmin asked.

“My assistant just called saying that there’s some trouble with our company’s office finance system. I need you three to follow me for authorization to the family vault. We have to go now,” Mr. Jo spoke.

“What about ____?” Kwangmin spoke.

“I’ll get someone to pick her up,” Mr. Jo said.

Kwangmin seemed hesistant to leave as he kept looking around just in case you would come back.

“Kwangmin, quick,” Mrs. Jo spoke.

Kwangmin nodded and went as well. Fooled and deceived by Mr. Jo, Niel and Mr. Ahn, the Jo family made their way out of the ballroom.

--

You walked out of the ladies and walked back into the ballroom to find an empty table and the place was almost half-empty as guests were leaving. You looked around anxiously. Then, someone tapped you from behind. You turned so quickly that you tripped over your own leg and fell towards that person. That person supported you as you looked up to see who he was.

*…Niel?* you thought.

“Are you okay? I didn’t mean to surprise you,” Niel apologized.

“Oh, it’s okay… Ouch!” you yelped when you tried to gain balance.

The both of you looked down at your white pumps only find that one side has a broken heel. You turned red and sighed. Niel chuckled a little then he pretended to look around for the Jo family.

“Where’s Mr. and Mrs. Jo?” he asked.

“I have no idea, they were here a second ago,” you looked around worriedly.

As if on cue, Mr. Ahn stepped in.

“Ah, _____! I’ve been looking everywhere for you,” Mr. Ahn spoke.

“Have you seen Mr. and Mrs. Jo, appa?” Niel asked.

“Oh yes, I almost forgot. Something major happened to the Jo industry’s finance, so they’ve went to check the family vault which requires all of their thumbprints,” he explained.

You nodded your head and understood. *Ah, so that’s why… I guess it’s important business matters like how appa and umma in Japan would say, so I better not disturb them*

“Why don’t I take you home?” Niel said.

“Hmm, but-” you tried saying.

“It’s okay, I insist,” Niel smiled warmly making your heart pump faster.

You nodded and bowed once to Mr. Ahn before leaving with Niel.

--

“I’ll walk you home because appa doesn’t allow me to drive the company’s car just yet, he says I might steal it,” Niel chuckled.

You gulped. *He doesn’t know that I live with the Jo family… and the Jo residence is further away compared to my old house…* You nodded and smiled nervously.

“Sure, my house isn’t far away from here,” you said.

The both of you walked in the streets. Of course, you were still limping and you were wearing a sleeveless dress which made you shiver a little. Then, Niel stopped walking and led you towards a bench. He took off his blazer and put it around you. Then, he took off his shoes and made you wear them as he took your pumps in his hands. Then, he stood up.

“W-what about you?” you looked at his socks.

“It’s okay, I can’t bear seeing you cold and limping,” Niel grinned as he helped you help.

“Komawo, Niel. Why didn’t you change like this when we were together, it would be much better,” you laughed warmly.

Niel’s heart jumped. He watched you smile sincerely and he felt bad. *Maybe, she’s right… should I fight for her the right way? No, no. I have to keep my head in the game.* The both of you walked silently, enjoying each other’s presence. You looked at the shoes that you were wearing and realized you had a scratch from the earlier fall and gasped a little. Niel followed your gaze and chuckled.

“I’ll help you clean that later,” he smiled at you.

“It’s okay, I can do it myself,” you laughed a little.

Niel walked you to your apartment where you used to live and helped you into the house. You sat on the sofa as Niel went into the room to get a first aid kit. Then, he sat next to you and applied medical oil on your scratch as he blew on it gently. You wanted to take the oil from him to apply it yourself, but Niel forced you to sit down gently and continued. Your heart melted a little as you watched him concentrate. *Niel... why are you making me feel so confused? My feelings for you are over, why is my heart acting like this?* You sighed and winced a little when Niel applied medicine. Then, soon you fell asleep. When he was done, he saw you sleeping and smiled. *She’s so peaceful and sweet even when she’s sleeping…* Niel sighed and carried you bridal style into the room as he tucked you into the bed. As he watched you sleep soundly, his eyes filled up with tears of regret. *I should play fair too*

“I’m sorry _____, please forgive me. Sweet dreams,” Niel whispered as he stole a kiss on your lips before leaving.

 

 

:D Hello! Thanks for the comments, I really do enjoy them hahah :) I'll decide who she ends up with~ I'll make this like those korean dramas like Boys over Flowers where we won't ever know who ends up with until the last few chapters (?) Haha, thanks for subscribing too for those who did!

For those who have yet to subscribe and comment, please do! Your opinions are important to me so I know how you reacting so far to the storyline, good and bad are accepted~ Thanks! :B