Cooking with Kwangmin~

My perfect boyfriend~

“What shall we cook?” Kwangmin asked.

“Oh! Pizza!” you suggested eagerly.

“Why don’t we just order pizza then?” Kwangmin thought.

“Let’s make pizza! It’ll be much more fun that way,” you jumped and ran into the kitchen as Kwangmin followed behind you.

You opened up the refrigerator and started taking out ingredients. Kwangmin walked behind you and massaged your shoulders gently.

“Aren’t you tired? Why don’t you let me do it then?” Kwangmin said.

“Nope, I rather we do it together. Come on~ Let’s get it started!” you cheered happily as you take out an instant pizza base from the refrigerator as well.

--

“I want more pineapples,” Kwangmin began spreading more.

“Annia! I want more ham,” you spread more ham over the pizza.

“More cheese!” Kwangmin snatched the mozzarella cheese pack and began spreading crazily over the pizza.

“Yaah! That’s so much!” you laughed.

“Do you think the tomato base is too little?” Kwangmin asked as he picked up the spoon from the bowl of tomato base.

“Nope, wh- YAH!” Kwangmin smeared tomato sauce on your cheek and ran away.

You started to chase Kwangmin around the house with a wooden spoon in your hand. Both of you were laughing so much that even Jojo joined in the fun and chased the both of you.

“Jojo-ah! Get Kwangmin, he’s a bad bad person,” you pointed to Kwangmin who was behind the couch.

Jojo barked and ran to Kwangmin to bite his pants. Kwangmin ran away and you successfully caught him and pushed him onto the couch and started to tickle him. You took some of the sauce on your cheek and smeared it on his nose. Satisfied, you stopped and laughed. Then, Kwangmin pulled you on top of him and tickled you.

“Yaaaaaah, stoooop!” you laughed.

“Say you’re sorry!” Kwangmin didn’t stop.

“Nooo!” you tickled him back unsuccessfully.

“I have all night to tickle you,” he chuckled and started to tickle mercilessly.

“Sooooorrry!!” you screamed as you laughed.

“Sorry who?” he laughed.

“Sorry Kwangmin oppa~” you faked a high-pitched voice.

“Yah!” he laughed and nudged you.

You laughed as well. Then, jojo barked happily. Suddenly, you blinked your eyes. So did Kwangmin. You were on top of him again. Quickly, you got off him and cleared your throat. *Again?! This is starting to get too comfortable to even notice… WHAT?! STOP IT ____!” you thought to yourself.  *I think it was my fault, oh damn. I didn’t even realize… OMG! Stop it Kwangmin!* Kwangmin snapped himself out of it.

“Come on, the pizza isn’t going to cook itself,” Kwangmin got up and walked towards the kitchen.

You followed behind him smiling.
--

“It tastes better than when I made it myself,” you took another bite of the pizza made by Kwangmin and you.

“Of course, we made it together. Two is always better than one,” he chuckled.

“True, true,” you smiled and took another bite.

After eating, Kwangmin helped you wash up as you wiped the table clean. Then, jojo ran to you and barked cheerfully. You raised your eyebrows, then jojo bit your pants and dragged you to the TV. You laughed. Kwangmin watched curiously behind the couch. You pat jojo’s head and carried him.

Then you switched on the TV and you placed jojo on the couch next to you.

Kwangmin joined you and chuckled.

“Jojo loves watching TV?” Kwangmin asked surprised

“He only watches the 8pm show, a romance movie. I used to love watching the show but after a while, I had to study and I kept missing episodes so I can’t watch it as often. Jojo on the other hand always persuades me to turn on the TV for him or he’ll grab the remote and switches the TV on himself,” you smiled as you pat jojo on the back again.

“Smart jojo,” Kwangmin laughed.

You lay back against the couch and watched the show with jojo. Soon, the show ended. Jojo was still awake. However, you had your head leaned against Kwangmin’s shoulder while Kwangmin had his head on your head. Both of you were breathing quietly as you both fell asleep. Then, Kwangmin realized that he had fallen asleep.

He saw you sleeping against his shoulder and carried you bridal style to your room. He placed you gently on the bed and tucked a strain of hair behind your ear. He sat next to you and caressed your cheek. *No one has ever made me care so much for a person before… _____-ah, sweet dreams* he smiled and kissed your forehead.

He closed the door and walked out of your quietly.

 

End of updates for 18/7 ~~~ HAHAH :D Today is Taeminnie's birthday!!! SHINee maknae! Saengilchukahaeyo!! Haha, my laptop .. it has no hangul in it /: NEVERMIND! Today I tried my best to stay happy and not throw any tantrums! I think I passed ^^ HAHAH :B Happy birthday Taeminnie!

 

Comment!! :D THANK YOU!