White day

My perfect boyfriend~

“Omo? It’s white day today!” Kwangmin laughed to himself as he walked into school.

*I wonder if I’ll receive anything today* He walked slowly only to be surrounded by a group of girls.

“Kwangmin oppa! Happy white day! Please accept my gift!” the girls squealed.

“Oppa! Mine too!”

“Me too!”

*Oh I guess I’ll receive something today* Kwangmin laughed and rubbed his neck. He bowed and accepted the gifts gratefully.

“Thank you,” he smiled and continued walking to his locker.

“Wow, that’s so many gifts you’ve got,” you said as you walked towards.

Kwangmin looked at your hands, empty. He frowned a little but he remained quiet. You had something but you didn’t want to give it to him because you felt shy. You shrugged your shoulders and smiled.

“Kaja, we’re going to be late for class,” you tugged his elbow and waited.

“Araso,” he kept his gifts in his locker and took out his books.

The both of you walked to class, quietly. No laughter, no jokes. You didn’t know why. Kwangmin too. Both of you just felt empty all of the sudden. Then, you looked at him curiously.

“Kwangmin-ah, why are you so quiet?” you asked worriedly.

“Do you know what today is?” he asked curiously.

“Hmm, 14th march,” you nodded and smiled.

“And what’s on the 14th of march?” he gave you a hint.

You laughed quietly. *Hmm, so he is expecting a gift from me? He’s so adorable!* You lifted your finger and placed on you cheek and pretended to think.

“Hmm, your birthday? Oh anni, your birthday is on the 24th of April…” you chuckled.

“_____-ah, you seriously don’t know why I got so many gifts today?” Kwangmin sighed.

“It’s not your birthday!” you pretended to be blur.

“_____-ah… today is… nevermind, let’s just get to class,”  Kwangmin mumbled and walked ahead.

In class, Kwangmin wrote and wrote quietly. He didn’t even look at you once to smile like he usually did. The girls around him were suspicious and looked at you curiously. You just smiled and placed your finger on your lips. You liked seeing Kwangmin so worked up over not getting a gift from you on white day. You kept in your giggles and focused writing the notes down on your notebook. Suddenly, Kwangmin whispered into your ear.

“Do you really not know? Or are you playing around?”

“Shh, we’re having class now,” you whispered back.

Kwangmin frowned and listened to you. After school when everyone has gone home, Kwangmin was miserably sitting down at his seat with another pile of gifts on his table. You smiled and surprised him.

“Kwangmin-ah, why are you so down? Wow, so many gifts~ Is it like a really special day today?” you played along.

Kwangmin refused to look at you and looked away. You laughed and covered your mouth. Then, you picked up your bag and took out your gift. He was still looking away when you were taking out your gift. You made him chocolates. This morning, you got up extra early just to make chocolates for Kwangmin. Then, you placed it on your lap and waited for him to turn around.

“Kwangmin-ah, turn around please,” you pleaded innocently.

“Hmm,” he groaned and turned.

Then, he saw the nice box on your lap and a smile grew shyly on his face. Your heart started to beat faster and a smile couldn’t help but grow on your face as well.

“Happy white day,” you passed him the chocolates and smiled.

“Komawo ____-ah,” kwangmin smiled at me.

“Wow, look at the pile of gifts you got. You have to return to one person out of the many admires, araso? You’re going to break their hearts if you don’t,” you looked at the pile of gifts he got.

He shook his head and laughed. *I’m only going to return to one person, and I know who it is* He smiled.

“Let’s go home,” Kwangmin smiled as he placed all the gifts in his bag except yours which he held in his hands.

You smiled secretly and nodded your head.

 

COMMENT PLEASEE!