A night at the Jo’s~

My perfect boyfriend~

“It’s not much, but yeah… here are comfortable for you to change into,” Kwangmin nervously spoke to you.

You awkwardly took it from him and smiled nervously. Then, you walked into the room and looked around. Kwangmin followed you in the room as you looked around.

“The closet still has my clothes in it, I hope you don’t mind,” Kwangmin said.

You shook your head as you smiled a little. Then you started to worry a little.

“What is it?” Kwangmin saw the worry on your face.

“Jojo is at home, alone. I don’t know if it’s safe for him, what if he gets lonely?” you frowned a little.

Kwangmin smiled as he ruffled your hair.

“Don’t worry. Youngmin said he’ll take care of it,” Kwangmin grinned teasingly.

“Yah, he’s your hyung,” you laughed.

“By 6 minutes!” Kwangmin stuck out his tongue.

Then, there was a knock on the door. Mrs. Jo came in with cookies and two glasses of warm milk as she smiled. Kwangmin’s eyes widened. You smiled widely.

“Ah, so you guys were here in the room alone?” Mrs. Jo grinned playfully as she emphasized on ‘alone’ making you blush a little.

Mrs. Jo placed the cookies and warm milk on the side table and smiled.

“Why don’t you have some cookies and milk before you change and go to bed,” she smiled.

You nodded your head as you smiled widely. Kwangmin chuckled a little.

“Umma, why are you suddenly doing this?” Kwangmin shook his head as he chuckled.

“I always wanted a daughter! She looks so pretty and nice that I’m officially treating like my own daughter,” Mrs. Jo ran her fingers through your hair as she smiled at you.

You smiled as tears start to form in your eyes. You bowed once at her and thanked her. Then, Mrs. Jo hugged you and comforted you unknowingly because she has no idea why you’re crying. Kwangmin chuckled.

--

“Is that it?” Kwangmin asked you as he sat opposite you on the bed as the both of you ate cookies.

“Yes, I was really touched and happy that your mom accepted me,” you pretended to smile as you hid the truth.

“____-ah, don’t lie to me. What is it really?” Kwangmin held your hand as you wanted to take another cookie.

You bit your lower lip as you looked into his eyes.

“I-I’m… I’m lonely,” you started.

Kwangmin listened to you as he kept his eyes on yours.

“My parents are always in Japan, and they would come back once or twice a month and sometimes you would never come back for 3 months. When Niel came into my life, I felt someone’s company once. Then, he changed and started being cold. The feeling of being lonely started to crawl back and suddenly it’s being taken away when I met you,” you explained as tears welled up in your eyes.

Kwangmin smiled warmly as you crawled next to you and hugged you by your waist and bringing you closer to him. You sobbed and hugged him.

“Thank you, Kwangmin,” you smiled against his chest.

“Nothing’s too much for you. Time to get you in bed. I wonder why Umma never lend her clothes to you,” Kwangmin chuckled.

Suddenly, you thought of Youngmin’s words. Are you going to wear old ladies’ nightgown and totally turn Kwangmin on? *Kwangmin gets by old ladies’ nightgowns?* you started to laugh a little. Kwangmin stared at you confused.

“Youngmin scared me and said that you get by old ladies’ nightgowns,” you muttered shyly.

“Aish, that jerk,” Kwangmin rolled his eyes.

“So do you?” you .

“No I don’t! Go change into those clothes or I’ll really get Umma’s nightgown for you!” Kwangmin poked you.

 

 

Comment :B Subscribe!