To play fair or not

My perfect boyfriend~

Niel walked along the corridors with L.Joe glumly as he thought of the scene this morning. Kwangmin was about to kiss you. He sighed once more and his heart started to rage again. *I feel like killing that bastard* he thought as he clenched his fist.

“Yo, hyung. Why are you agitated?” L.Joe saw Niel’s pissed off face.

“I hate that Kwangmin guy,” Niel muttered as they sat at the bleaches of the football field.

“Why? He seems nice, and plus, ____ likes him a lot, I can tell,” L.Joe blurted out like idiot.

Niel groaned and face-palmed himself. L.Joe was so not helping this time. Then, the other members of Teen top appeared and sat with them.

“____ noona is so adorable when she helped get a frog out of Kwangmin’s hair,” Changjo laughed.

“Kwangmin was like screaming like a girl and ____ noona was like laughing as she helped to get the frog out of his hair,” Ricky clutched his stomach as he laughed.

“When did that happen?” C.A.P asked.

“We wanted to play a prank on Mr. Goot during his biology lesson so I agitated the frogs before his lesson started and they jumped out of their cage when Kwangmin got picked to distribute them,” Ricky explained.

Niel rolled his eyes and he found it funny when he tried imagining Kwangmin’s terrified face judging by the pretty-boy face he is. Chunji chuckled at Ricky before passing Niel a box.

“How much did it take to get it fixed?” Niel asked.

“I don’t understand why you don’t ask your dad to fix it,” Chunji shook his head.

Niel ignored him and opened the box to see your white pumps all repaired and polished once again. He smiled and fished out a hundred dollar bill as he handed to Chunji.

“I want to play fair and get her something. If I asked my dad to send it for repair, it would be free,” Niel spoke as he closed the lid of the box and walked away.

The members of teen top watched Niel walk towards the library where he knew you were studying during free period.

--

You were at your locker during break, taking out the books you wanted to review during free period afterwards. Suddenly someone covered your eyes from behind. You gasped as you froze.

“I love you,” he whispered into your ear.

Your heart skipped a beat before you started grinning like an idiot. Your turned behind and hugged him. Kwangmin kissed your forehead before pulling away to look at you in the eyes. You smiled as you looked at him. The girls around you started to squeal again just like the other day.

“How was your lesson?” you asked.

“It was okay but I have Music class during free period afterwards so I can’t review work with you,” he pouted.

You giggled and poked his cheek.

“You look cute when you pout,” you absent-mindedly said.

“Yah, I’m your man. I should be called man, not cute,” he frowned.

You stuck out your tongue and looked away.

“By the way, you didn’t reply me when I told you I loved you,” Kwangmin whispered in your ear.

You blushed and nodded your head. Your heart raced as Kwangmin slipped his hand into yours. You looked at his eyes which were big and brown, making your heart race faster.

“Ilufyutu” you mumbled as you hugged him and walked away.

Kwangmin watched you walk away and caught up with you. *She’s so adorable and she’s my girlfriend* Kwangmin held your hand again as you leaned against him as he walked you to the library.

“Do you want to have lunch after school today? Umma won’t be home today because she’s going to the office with Appa,” Kwangmin asked you as the both of you walked hand-in-hand.

“Sure, I don’t want noodles today,” you pouted.

“I was thinking of sushi,” he smiled.

You cheered and smiled widely as Kwangmin laughed at your childish behavior.

 

Hey :D Just a short update while I'm re-writing the rest :D Hope you enjoy it!! SWC@SG was great, or so I heard! BUT SG shawols caused soe problems, I heard! Sad..... /: I hope they're okay now! Give them a rest, SM! SHINee's schedule is like superdeduber packed that I think I'll faint if I had to go through it, BUT I DON'T MIND GOING THROUGH IT ^^ MUSIC IS MY PASSION! <: