Niel's not giving up~

My perfect boyfriend~

“How was your sleep last night?” Kwangmin asked.

You were walking with Kwangmin to school since you’re living in the same place now.

“Last night was so peaceful!” you smiled.

Kwangmin laughed as the both of you walked through the gates. Then, you saw a familiar looking person who had his hair colored. You looked at him curiously. He met your eyes and smirked.

“N-niel?” you gasped.

“Hi _____,” Niel spoke in a gentle voice.

Kwangmin froze next to you as he saw Niel’s transformation. He went from local thug to a stylish diva. You smiled at Niel. Niel smiled back. *She’s still hasn’t changed. Her smile is still radiating the same warmth. No matter how many wrongs you’ve done to her*

“How are you today, Niel?” you smiled.

“I’m better. I didn’t get to thank you for the hangover soup and for not telling the others about my private hide-out,” Niel rubbed his neck.

“Are you still kicked out of your house?” you asked worriedly.

“My dad took me in again after I’ve apologized,” Niel chuckled.

“I’m glad you’re fine now,” you smiled and opened your arms for a hug.

You didn’t see Niel steal a quick glance and smirk at Kwangmin before hugging you. Kwangmin clenched his fist and cleared his throat a little. *that jerk. He probably has some plan behind his back* You released the hug and watched Niel walk into school. Then, you turned to see Kwangmin frowning. You laughed a little and held his hand. Kwangmin frowned at you and refused to look at you.

“Were you… jealous?” you teased.

“J-jealous? Tch. Pfft. Why would I be?” Kwangmin looked away.

“Then why were throwing dagger stares at Niel when he walked away?” you laughed.

“Well… it’s because he was wearing the same color shirt that I’m wearing,” Kwangmin lied smoothly.

“Oh. Fine then,” you sounded a little convinced and released his hand as you walked ahead of him.

Before you could walk a meter, Kwangmin wrapped his arm around your shoulders from the back and stopped you from walking. You tried to hide your smile as your heart raced.

“Alright, I was jealous, really really really jealous. You’re a bad girl friend for allowing other guys to hug you like that,” Kwangmin whispered in your ear making you shiver.

“I knew it,” you smirked happily.

You turned around and planted a kiss on his cheek.

“Kaja~ We don’t want to be late for class, don’t we?” Kwangmin intertwined his fingers through yours as he pulled you towards class.

Behind a pillar of the school, Niel was watching you with his friends. He didn’t like the fact that you smiled more when you were with Kwangmin than when you were with him. Niel’s friends didn’t get why Niel was so persistent in getting you back despite the fact that Niel announced, lied, to the whole school that you cheated on him with Kwangmin.

“Hey, Niel. We ought to get to class now, first period’s grouchy spencer’s class,” Ricky tapped his shoulder.

With that, Niel nodded and walked away with nothing but thoughts to break you and Kwangmin up. *Just you wait, ____. You’ll be begging me to pick you up from the dirt and that new boyfriend of yours will be nothing but another fan like the rest of those wannabe guys down the hallway*

 

 

Sorry for the long delay but I've been really busy lately. From this chapter, you can probably guess that there's gonna be trouble trouble trouble~

:D Do comment and subscribe!