My perfect boyfriend- Ani- husband.

My perfect boyfriend~

.http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5041/5288118718_901c23fedd.jpg

“I do,” you said looking into his eyes with great love.

“I now present you, man and wife. You may kiss the bride,” the priest said.

Kwangmin smirked as he pulled you closer by the waist and leaned in for a kiss. The whole hall went wild. Your high school fan club, Kwangmin’s high school fan club was there.

“ALRIGHT MAN!”

“WOOOOOTS! Hot!”

Everyone clapped and cheered as the both of you exited the hall hand in hand.

--

http://www.kefaloniacollection.com/FullRes/Ionian_Sun_Penthouse__Suite_81/Penthouse_81_at_night.jpg

That evening, the both of you moved into a new home. After getting changed into couple pyjamas, you went to the balcony to take in a deep breath while Kwangmin was still in the bathroom. Everything’s moving too fast, you thought. You leaned against the railing and played with your ring. Then, you poured for yourself a glass of wine before going back to lean against the railing.

Then, you felt someone wrapped their arms around your waist and his breath on your ear. You ducked your head as it tickled your neck.

“Kwangmin-ah,” you whispered as you turned to face him.

He was smiling so brightly as he wore the same satin silk pyjamas as you. You poked his cheek as you saw how cute he was smiling at you like that. Kwangmin took the wine from your hand and placed it on the table. Then, he leaned against you making your back as the back of the railing.

“I’m the luckiest man on the face of this earth,” he said as he kissed your cheek.

“My perfect boyfri- ani my perfect husband,” you smiled as you kissed his noses

He showered you with kisses, everywhere except your lips.

“We’re not going to do it tonight right?” you spoke nervously.

“Do what?” Kwangmin pretended like he had no idea what you were talking about.

“You know… that thing,” you blushed.

“What ‘THING’?” he faked a blur face as he looked at you.

You blushed as you thought you were the only one thinking about it and waved the subject away. You hugged him and buried your face in his shoulder. You were happy that you finally had Kwangmin, the person who brought you happiness, with you forever. Before you could talk to him about the past memories in high school, you felt Kwangmin’s hot breath was lingering on you ear again.

“____-ah… How many children do you want?” he smirked.

“YAH! JO KWANGMIN!” you yelled as you tried to wiggle away from him.

“Yes my dear Jo ______?” he called you by your new name.

You blushed as you stop struggling and looked into his eyes. Kwangmin smiled as he leaned forward and placed his forehead against yours. Then, he leaned in to kiss your lips gently. Soon, he ended the kiss leaving you disappointed. He kept his lips as near as possible to yours.

“____...” he mumbled against your lips.

“Hmmm?” you opened an eye.

“I want 10 kids,” he spoke as he carried your bridal style into the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you <3 to all who have stayed with me throughout the story through my long hiatuses and stuff~ Currently, I'm kinda busy so I'm not sure if I can write another fic or maybe a followuptothestory? Nevertheless, I love you!!!! Do tell me your overall thoughts of the story! Comment! <3

 

Deanny <3