Uncertainty

My perfect boyfriend~

What? Nothing’s wrong with the financing of the family vault? So we left for no reason? Something’s fishy going on,” Kwangmin muttered.

“I think so too, I mean there’s never a case where we have to go to the family vault if it’s not so seriously confirmed yet,” Youngmin muttered as he stretched his arms.

It was already so late and Kwangmin was getting worried about _____. Kwangmin rushed home first, not caring to get into the limousine with his family. Instead, he flagged a cab and paid extra so the driver would rush to his home in less than 10 minutes. When he got home, he quickly went inside to find the house empty.

“____! Are you here?” he called as he went upstairs.

No answer. Then, the rest of the family came home. Kwangmin ran down quickly to see if you were with them.

“____?” he called.

“She isn’t home?” Mr. Jo asked.

“She isn’t. Didn’t you say you’ll send someone to fetch her?” Kwangmin said.

“Oh right! I forgot. I was so distracted by the company, I’m sure she walked home herself. Her house is nearby,” Mr. Jo said.

“What? Appa!” Kwangmin shouted as he ran out of the house wearing his shoes.

“Yah, Jo Kwangmin, I’m coming with you!” Youngmin yelled.

--

Kwangmin and Youngmin ran out of the house. Kwangmin continuously ran along the streets towards your apartment. Just before he reached, he stopped to take a breath. He has been running for almost 10 minutes non-stop. Then, Youngmin came along panting twice as hard.

“YAH! Y-you *HUFF* PA *HUFF* BO! I *HUFF* thought you *HUFF* were like *HUFF* high on*HUFF* drugs or something!” Youngmin coughed.

“It’s almost midnight,” Kwangmin spoke worriedly. “We better hurry to her apartment, what if she’s not home?”

“Who’s *huff* that?” Youngmin pointed to the door of your apartment.

Kwangmin turned his head to see Niel walking out of your apartment with your pumps in his hands. One of the pumps had a broken heel. Niel looked around before stepping into a car across the street as if all of it was planned. Kwangmin stayed rooted on the ground, dumbfounded. *He… sent her home?*

“What was Niel doing at her house?” Youngmin asked.

“I don’t know, let’s just check that she’s there,” Kwangmin walked towards the door.

It was unlocked so he made his way in to find Jojo sleeping. He walked quietly towards your room to see you on the bed with one of your legs stuck out from the blanket with medical oil applied on a wound. *She got injured?* Then, you stirred in your sleep. Kwangmin smiled and shook his head. He went closer to you and tucked your hair behind your ear. *Did Niel say anything horrible to you? Did he catch your heart again? Are you okay? I’m sorry I couldn’t bring you home…* There was so many things Kwangmin wanted to say to you yet he stared at you sleeping instead, not wanting to disturb your peaceful slumber. *She looks like an angel*

“Do you know how pedo you look watching her sleep?” Youngmin broke the silence.

“Youngmin hyung. Shut up, I’m admiring my girlfriend,” Kwangmin rolled his eyes.

“What if Niel did something to her? Her knee is scraped,” Youngmin walked towards Kwangmin.

Kwangmin looked at your wound and his heart sank.

“Oh my god, maybe he pushed her on the concrete ground,” Youngmin gasped and exaggerated his voice while flaying his arms in the arm.

“No, I don’t think so,” Kwangmin doubted his brother’s wild imagination.

“Let’s get back, it’s getting late. You can continue your romance tomorrow morning,” Youngmin yawned.

“Alright,” Kwangmin nodded and kissed your eyelids before he left.

--

The next day you woke up and stretched your arms. You were at your old house; you were puzzled for a while before you realized that Niel sent you home yesterday. You smiled a little before getting off the bed to wash up. You looked at your phone which had many miss calls from Kwangmin. You smiled. *He’s worried about me, that’s sweet* You laughed at yourself.

When you came out of the room, you smelled something cooking in the kitchen. Thinking it was Kwangmin, you rushed down your stairs to greet and hug him because you really missed him. Then you were greeted by not one but 6 guys.

“Hmm…?” you mumbled.

All the heads turned to you, expressionless. Then, one of them smiled.

“Niel? What are you doing here in the morning?” you said.

“We cooked breakfast for you,” Niel smiled.

“Oh?” you poked your head into the dining room to see a well-set table.

You saw bacon, eggs, pancakes and tea. The wonderful aroma was spread all over the house, making your stomach rumble loudly. Everyone chuckled, making you blush a little. You smiled and bowed.

“Thank you!” you beamed.

--

“So… what are your names?” you asked as you ate with them.

“I’m C.A.P,” said the older and more mature looking one.

You thought his name was weird so you just nodded and smiled.

“I’m L.Joe,” the pink-haired guy said, smiling only slightly.

“I’m Ricky!” the younger looking one beamed.

“I’m Changjo,” the quiet-looking one said before continuing to eat his pancakes.

“I’m Chunji,” the handsome one winked at you. (I had to add ‘handsome’ because he is handsome xD I LOVE HIS WINKS, EACH TIME I SEE THEM I SCREAM LIKE A MANIAC~)

“I’m _____. Thank you for the delicious breakfast,” you thanked them.

“It was no problem, ___. Niel practically dragged us out of our homes at 5 in the morning just to get to your house,” C.A.P said.

“Hyung!” Niel whined.

Everyone busted into laughter, including you. When everyone was helping to clean up, the doorbell rang. Quickly, you ran to the door to answer it, thinking it was the postman. You opened the door to find Kwangmin standing there, smiling at you.

“Kwangmin!” you beamed and hugged him.

He hugged him back.

“_____, who is it?” Niel asked from the kitchen.

Kwangmin froze and looked into the house slowly.

“Niel is in your house in the morning?” Kwangmin spoke.

“He cooked breakfast for me and he brought his friends over too. I’ll introduce them to you,” you smiled as you pulled Kwangmin into the house.

L.Joe and Chunji were watching the televison in your living room. Changjo and Ricky were helping to clean up while C.A.P and Niel were washing and drying the dishes. You smiled and called for everyone’s attention.

“I’d like you to meet Kwangmin,” you smiled.

No answer. Instead, they just stared at him expressionlessly. Kwangmin cleared his throat a little.

“____ noona, is this your boyfriend?” Ricky asked.

“Yes,” you smiled.

Niel’s heart sank but he continued to keep up the straight expression.

“Kwangmin, this is Ricky, L.Joe, Chunji, Changjo, C.A.P and you know Niel already,” you gestured to each of them.

“Nice to meet you,” Kwangmin spoke.

Then another wave of awkward silence flew in. Everyone returned to what they were doing.

“____, can we talk somewhere?” Kwangmin whispered.

You smiled and nodded and went into your room with him. You sat on your bed and pat your stomach, satisfied with your breakfast.

“What happened yesterday?” Kwangmin asked.

“Oh… when I came out of the restroom, you guys were gone so Niel sent me home,” you answered.

“What about your knee?” he asked.

“I tripped over something and my heel broke. Luckily, Niel caught me before I fell,” you explained happily. “How did you know?” you were wearing jeans, so you wondered.

“I ran to your house when you were not home last night, I panicked,” he admitted shyly.

You laughed and smiled at his adorable confession.

“It’s okay now, Niel helped to apply medicine for me,” you explained happily.

It was just as Kwangmin feared. Almost every sentence you said had Niel’s name in it.  You watched Kwangmin’s expression fall and wondered why. Then you poked his cheek.

“Yah, why are you frowning? You’ve been frowning lately. Do you know you look much more handsome when you don’t frown?” you smiled.

“____... Do you… still have feelings for Niel?” Kwangmin asked.

“I… I don’t think so, why?” you wondered.

“I’m scared that you’ll leave me for him,” Kwangmin mumbled and looked down.

You sat closer to Kwangmin and tilted his head. Then, you lightly kissed his lips.

“How can I leave someone who made me so happy?” you smiled.

Kwangmin wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned in to kiss you. Then, the door flung open. You gasped and pulled away from Kwangmin to find Niel standing there shocked with s.

“Hmm, did we interrupt something?” Niel spoke.

*Yes* Kwangmin hissed in his mind.

“No, you didn’t. What is it? I was just talking to Kwangmin,” you smiled.

“Let’s go to school now!” Ricky beamed.

“Ah, okay…” you laughed.

 

Hey guys! Deanny here~ Thanks for commenting! Don't worry about it, if I was reading this, I wouldn't know who to choose as well since I like both of them xD Do comment and subcribe for those who have yet to :D Thanks for the awesome comments, ILOVETHEM! ILOVEYOU! :D

ENJOY :)