Problem after problem

My perfect boyfriend~

“AHN DANIEL FOUND DRUNK ON THE NIGHT WHEN HIS MARRIAGE IS ANNOUNCED.”

[A PHOTO OF HIM ON THE GROUND, UNCONSCIOUS WITH ALCOHOL]

“Was the guy upset over the marriage? He was found escaping with another guy who has been identified as Jo Kwangmin from the Jo. Family. It has been clarified that the heiress of K-enterprise had dated Jo Kwangmin before his family had to shift….. …. …. … … …. …. …. …. Had Mr. Jo and Ms. Kim kept a long-term relationship and planned to do something to Daniel on that night? Later after he was unconscious, Mr. Jo came running back helping up. His security prevented the reporters from getting anymore information. However, sources say that Kwangmin had booked a room for Daniel. Is this a gesture of apology? Something fishy is happening between  these teenage heirs and heiress, and we’re going to find out what it is,” the local gossip news reporter winked before going on to another gossip.

Niel switched off the television and threw the remote on the couch. Niel groaned and plopped on the bed. He cursed himself god knows how many times. *I hate myself…* Niel mumbled. Kwangmin scoffed, hearing this.

“You should,” he spoke loudly.

“Are you done rubbing salt into the situation now?” Niel spoke apathetically.

“Yeah, pretty much,” he stood up.

“So, what are we going to do?” Niel muttered.

“Problems after problems… We could just continue with the original plan,” Kwangmin stood up from his seat.

Niel sat up after a while and fear struck into his mind.

“Kwagmin, my company’s going downhill if we do that,” Niel mumbled.

“ yeah, it will. Your fault,” Kwangmin spat.

--

“Dad-” you were cut off by him.

“Go find the boys, I’ll take care of this,” your dad sighed.

“How will you take care of this?” you asked.

“I can’t break the marriage like that, _____... Niel’s company will go downhill in a snap if I do, and that won’t do any good to the media either,” your dad spoke.

Your heart ached. You felt bad for Niel and his family.

“I suggest you better find them before they beat the crap out of each other, and cause more trouble,” he shoo-ed you away.

You nodded and quickly changed to head out.

--

“SO YOU’RE GOING TO LEAVE ME HANGING?” Niel yelled.

“You led yourself to this, if you didn’t drink so much yesterday, this wouldn’t have happened,” Kwangmin lost his temper.

“STOP YELLING OVER SPILLED MILK. COME ON, LET’S GET OUT OF THIS TOGETHER,” Niel raised his voice.

“WHY SHOULD I? IT’S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT NOW _______ IS MISERABLE, YOU INITIATED THIS ARRANGED MARRIAGE,” Kwangmin stepped closer to Niel, getting ready to punch him.

Just then, the doorbell rang, followed by knocks. Kwangmin sighed and went to get it. He was shocked to see you by the door panting.

“I came here just in time, you guys didn’t the crap out of each other right?” you panted as you went into the hotel room.

“Not yet,” Kwangmin mumbled.

Niel went to see who it was when he saw you walking in. Guilt sprang all over him. He had gotten this into something even messier and difficult to get out. You sighed and went over to Niel. You placed your hand over his head. *She still cares even when I get her into this mess* Niel gazed at you. *This is why we can’t help but fall for you, ______* Seeing you care for Niel, Kwangmin sighed. You pulled your hand away.

“At least you’re aren’t ill after getting drunk,” you mumbled.

You threw your bag on the bed and sat on the couch.

“What do we do now?” Kwangmin came to sit by you as Niel leaned against the wall.

“I talked to my dad, he said he’ll take care of it,” you smiled.

“By ‘take care’ it means? Press conference?” Niel spoke.

“Nope, he has his ways. He told me to just check on you guys before you guys die from beating up each other and creating a messier situation than it already is,” you said leaning against the couch.

Kwangmin cleared his throat, signaling Niel to get out of the room. Niel furrowed his eyebrows. *I don’t wanna. Who knows what will happen if I leave them in this room alone…* Niel thought. Kwangmin stared at Niel, nodded towards the door. Niel refused to move from the wall. Finally, he gave up and got up from the seat. You looked up to see Kwangmin pushing Niel out of the room.

“Don’t bugging us, you fly on the wall,” he whispered in his ear before closing the door on him.

Niel sighed as he turned his head to the side. *I hope you’re happy now, ______* he forced a smile and walked off with his hands in his pockets.

 “Why did you chase him out?” you asked as Kwangmin walked back and sat next to you.

“It’s because I want to spend more time with you,” Kwangmin gave you a heart melting smile.

You flushed and looked away. Kwangmin slipped his hand through yours and placed it on his chest. You could feel his heartbeat.

“Problems after problems, I never had a chance to say it,” you mumbled.

“Say what?” Kwangmin asked.

“I love you,” you smiled.

Kwangmin smiled and pecked your lips.

“I love you too,” Kwangmin whispered.

“Let’s get out of here before some scum find us in a room together and writes more gossip,” Kwangmin continued.

“Where are we going?” you asked.

“On a date,” he smiled.

Kwangmin wrapped his arms around you as you leaned against him, as though you didn’t want to walk. Kwangmin kissed your hair as the both of you went out of the room. The minute you guys exited the room, you heard a familiar gasp.

“WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING IN THERE?”

 

COMMENT~~