Issues

My perfect boyfriend~

Do you think it really happened?!”

“She’s dumped Niel for Kwangmin?!”

“Kwangmin and _____?!”

“Isn’t Kwangmin the new student?!”

“Wow, she’s some player,”

“She’s not! Niel treated her badly! She deserves Kwangmin!”

“I’m so jealous! She gets all the good guys!”

“YAH! Your boyfriend is next to you!”

“Oh~ Mianhe oppa~”

You walked into school with Kwangmin next to you. Everyone turned their heads to look at the both of you. Kwangmin looked at me confused. You did the same.

“Oh, annyeong jihun-ssi. Is something wrong?” you asked the girl who was previously whispering to her friend.

“We’re not being nosy but…,” she bit her lip and looked up to Kwangmin then back to me.

“Are you and Niel over?” she continued.

“Well… We’r-” before I could continue someone yelled from the other side of the corridor.

“YEAH WE’RE OVER! THE BEST PART IS THAT SHE CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT NEW GUY,” Niel spoke angrily.

You sighed and looked down. Then, someone stepped infront of you.

“Niel, when you start to learn that what happened between you and ____ has nothing to do with ____ and me? You should look at yourself in the mirror and reflect on how you treated her,” Kwangmin spoke harshly unlike the gentle tone he had.

“It has everything to do with you! She wants me badly. She just finds you tempting as well. She’s a player,” Niel smirked.

“Don’t say that about her. If she’s a player, why do you bother?” Kwangmin hissed.

“I-I don’t bother!” Niel folded his arms.

“Well, okay. I guess case closed. She’s not your girlfriend anymore,” Kwangmin rolled his eyes and walked turned to you.

You looked up and smiled weakly. Kwangmin nodded towards your locker and walked there with you. Everyone started to smile and nodded their heads as they talked about the incident that happened. Niel got furious and punched the wall. Then, he walked out of the corridor. Kwangmin smiled a little and ruffled your hair making you laugh a little.

“Your ex-boyfriend has issues,” Kwangmin joked.

“My best friend fixed those issues. Thank you, Kwangmin-ah,” you smiled thankfully at him as you closed the locker and hooked your arm with him.

*We’re not even together and he brings so much warmth to my heart. Will this end like Niel or will turn better?*  you thought to yourself as Kwangmin and you walked happily to class.

 

Comment! :D