Niel

My perfect boyfriend~

“_____-ah, I miss you,” niel muttered under his breath as he drank another shot of soju.

“Hey, Niel. You better stop man, let’s get you home,” L.Joe tried to carry him home with Chunji.

“No, I want to stay here. I’m going to drink until I die,” Niel pushed L.Joe away.

“What in the world happened to him?” L.Joe muttered.

“It was white day, I guess he misses her,” CAP folded his arms.

“_____...” Niel groaned again.

Chunji shook his head. CAP ran his fingers through his hair impatiently. L.Joe rolled his eyes and pulled Niel by his collar. Niel was half-unconscious so CAP managed to swing him over his shoulder and carried him home. Teen top was a local gang. However, they weren’t bad. They only practiced brotherhood. They protect each other and do what they think is right. Niel just got carried away with things, since he was the most emotional in the group.

“I’m worried for him,” L.Joe sighed.

“Isn’t that Niel’s ex-girlfriend?” Chunji said.

L.Joe walked towards you. You were on your way home from the library. Kwangmin was out of town for a while. You turned to see them. You recognized them, you widened their eyes.  You saw Niel half-unconscious on CAP’s shoulder.

“Are you _____?” L.Joe asked politely.

You nodded your head once.

“What happened to Niel?” you asked worriedly.

“We don’t know, he’s been drinking non-stop. He’s been kicked out of his home last night, so I don’t know whether we should bring him home, we have nowhere to bring him,” CAP spoke coldly.

You froze and sighed. *He didn’t tell them about his private place* you took a step towards Niel and touched his forehead. You understood. It was the place you and Niel used to sneak out and camp at night on school nights.

“I guess I know where to bring him, you guys can leave him to me,” you tried to support Niel on your shoulders.

“Alright, see you… uh… some other time,” they awkwardly left.

You brought Niel to his private place he rented out for free. You opened the door with the key he hid under the door and opened it. His house was still clean like usual. You brought him to his room and placed him on his bed.

“_-____...” Niel groaned again with his eyes closed.

You were surprised and looked at Niel for a long time. You sighed and saw how dirty his face was. You got up and got a towel and a bowl of warm water. You took off Niel’s jacket and covered him with a blanket. You wiped his face with the damp towel and brushed his hair away.

“_____... I’m sor-ry… don’t leave me….” Niel muttered in his sleep.

“Niel…” your eyes started to fill up with tears.

Although you had no more feelings for him, you still cared for him. You didn’t like seeing him suffering like this.  After cleaning up, you made a hangover soup and left it on the table with a lid on it. You picked a piece of paper and wrote on it.

“Made this for you, hope it’ll help you sober up. Don’t drink too much next time, you’ll hurt yourself.
______.”

 

 

COMMENTS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED! Do subscribe tooo!! <:  I made a triple update after a long silence~~ Busy busy bee LOL.

END OF UPDATES - 25/7/2011