Man to man

My perfect boyfriend~

I updated from chapter 40 on the 6th of November <3

 

“Hey dad? I don’t think marrying ___ would help our company, I mean- is there other ways to help improve the company’s standard rather by taking other people’s fortune?” Niel spoke quietly as he faced his dad.

Mr. Ahn paced around slowly. He slowly glanced at Niel’s face.

“Do you take me for a fool, son? One second, you say you love her and you want her as your wife? One second, you tell me you don’t?” Mr. Ahn glowered.

“What- Dad, no- I mean, I never said that I lov- What I mean is-” Niel stuttered.

“Forget it. The decision is made, you will marry her,” Mr. Ahn sank into his chair.

Niel stood rooted on the ground as he thought of your smile and your words about Kwangmin. He thought about the promise he made. He couldn’t go against his father. *I can’t go against him but… it doesn’t mean Kwangmin can’t either,* Niel smirked. He bowed once before leaving his father’s study.

--

“I love you more,”

“No, I love you more,”

“Don’t be ridiculous, I love you most,”

“No bunny boo~ I love you most!”

“HYUNG SHUT UP! ____ and I do not sound like that,” Kwangmin threw his calculus book directly at Youngmin’s chest making him fall on his bed with a ‘oof’.

Youngmin laughed his off at his red-faced brother who was trying to focus on doing his math since he had loads to catch up. Youngmin didn’t care a bit. You laughed as you watched the two brothers fighting in the room. It was another Saturday and you were helping Mrs. Jo with house chores since they haven’t been in the house for quite a while. Mr. Jo wasn’t at home. He was working in the office. You didn’t know about the conversation the Jo family had the previous time. You were clueless. Your parents are working in the office. Well, what would you expect if your dad was the CEO and your mom was his assistant?

You went into the room and watched Kwangmin did his work. You giggled a little when you saw him do a mistake. You shook your head and sighed. Then, you gave Kwangmin a back-hug and took the pen out of his pen and corrected his mistake.

“Ah, so that’s how you do that…” Kwangmin muttered.

“Do you want to take a break?” you asked.

“I have loads to complete,” Kwangmin whined.

“YAH, DON’T WHINE. YOUR GIRLFRIEND WILL THINK THAT YOU’RE A BABY,” Youngmin yelled from across the room.

“Shut up, hyung,” Kwangmin rolled his eyes.

“It’s okay. Kwangmin is my baby,” you pinched Kwangmin’s cheek.

“There they go again. I love you too baby boo~~~~” Youngmin did a poor impression of your voice.

“You’re just jealous that your girlfriend is stuck in a hair salon in Japan, hyung,” Kwangmin purposely raised his voice.

Then, a few seconds after Kwangmin said that, Mrs. Jo rushed into the room.

“WHAT!? MY YOUNGMIN HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!?!” Mrs. Jo yelled and lunged at Youngmin.

You and Kwangmin burse into laughter as the both of you watched Mrs. Jo pulling Youngmin’s ear despite his pleas for mercy. Then, Kwangmin’s phone buzzed. He got a text message. He looked at the ID when you were not watching. His eyes widened. Text message from: Ahn Daniel. Suspiciously, he opened the text.

Man to man. We need to talk things out. I don’t like things being a mess anymore than you do. Meet me at my company’s  Vogue Pub at 8pm. VIP section. Don’t be late.

Niel

You turned your head to see Kwangmin looking at his phone. You scooted over. Just before you could read the text message, you heard Youngmin puberty scream which made you turn your head immediately and started laughing. Kwangmin had a disturbed face when he turned back to the commotion. He couldn’t find a reason to continue laughing. On his mind right now were questions, questions and more questions.

“What does he mean Man to man? What? I’m not man enough?” Kwangmin scoffed under his breath.

“What did you say, Kwangmin?” you turned your head.

“Oh nothing, I was just thanking god for giving me a beautiful girlfriend. Do you know that you looked beautiful when you were laughing?” Kwangmin smiled.

“OH PLEASE! He got that out of a book! Book of cheesy lines,” Youngmin managed to spurt that out in midst of being tortured by Mrs. Jo.

--

 

I updated from Chapter 40 onwards on the 6th November! <3 I'll post tmr if I have time!^^ Do comment!