Parents

My perfect boyfriend~

“Kwangmin-ah, where are you? Umma and appa are too excited to meet your new girlfriend,” a deep voice spoke on the phone.

You looked over at Kwangmin who chuckled. Kwangmin slid his fingers in between yours and held it tight. You blushed a little and looked away as the both of you walked up the stairs to Kwangmin’s big apartment.

“Oh sorry, I’m outside the door already. Please open it, hyung,” Kwangmin spoke.

Immediately, the door swung opened revealing two people with big smiles on their faces. Immediately, released Kwangmin’s hand and smiled. You never met Niel’s parents before so you were nervous. Kwangmin chuckled once at your sudden reaction. His parents bought the both of you into the house.

“Umma, appa, this is my girlfriend, ______,” Kwangmin spoke happily as he linked arms with you.

You blushed and bowed again.

“Annyeonghashimnikka,” you bowed.

“She’s very polite,” Kwangmin’s Umma spoke happily as she hugged you.

“Call us umma and appa, alright? If Kwangmin loves you so much that he sleeps talk about you, we love you as much as he does,” Kwangmin’s Appa laughed.

“Appa!” Kwangmin turned red and clenched his fists a little.

“Well, it’s true,” the same deep voice could be heard.

You turned to see who it was. Oh? Is this a mirror effect? You looked back at Kwangmin and back at the mirror figure with… blonde hair.

“Oh?” you gasped.

Kwangmin chuckled.

“_____, this is my twin brother, Yeongmin. He’s older than me by 6 minutes,” Kwangmin smiled.

“Yo, sis-in-law,” Yeongmin smiled.

You blushed a little and bowed.

“Yah, hyung. We’re not… like that yet,” Kwangmin rubbed his neck as he glanced at you nervously.

You nodded your head and smiled a little.

“Not yet,” Youngmin chuckled.

“Let’s have dinner, shall we?” Mrs. Jo smiled as she pulled you away from Kwangmin and brought you to a seat at the dining table.

--

“Oh! And this is Kwangmin when he just entered kindergarten,” Mrs. Jo showed you  more family photos as you and Mrs. Jo sat in living room.

“He looks so adorable,” you laughed a little.

“Ummaa~~ Can you please stop showing her those?” Kwangmin whined from the kitchen as he helped his brother do the dishes.

You laughed a little as Mrs. Jo made a face and shook her head.

“So… ____, tell me more about yourself. Where are your parents? Where are you staying? How are your studies?” she went on and went making you blush a little.

“Well… I live by myself in my apartment with my pet dog “jojo” a few blocks down the street. Kwangmin always walks to my house, telling me it’s not far away from his but I think it’s quite a distance. My parents are in Japan and they come home sometimes from business trips. I’m doing quite well in my studies,” you explained as you smiled.

“Omona? Living alone? Such a gentle and petite girl like you shouldn’t be living alone!” Mrs. Jo gasped as she held your hands with her cold fingers.

You smiled and held back your tears. It has been a long time since anyone has shown you motherly love. Your parents are often away so you haven’t been receiving love so much. Suddenly, Mrs. Jo smiled wide and stood up quickly. You blinked and looked at her curiously.

“Wait here, I’ll go talk to my yeobo,” Mrs. Jo smiled as she ran into her room.

You laughed at Mrs. Jo youthfulness and smiled a little before sighing. You never had so much fun in your whole life. Then, you felt a pair of arms around your waist. You smiled as you saw who it was in the reflection of the television screen. *Kwangmin-ah…* you thought as you kissed his cheek. *_____-ah~* Kwangmin sang as she pinched your nose.

“You look really adorable and chubby when you were little,” you teased Kwangmin who frowned almost immediately.

“Well, you looked fat and chubby!” Kwangmin teased you back.

“Too bad, we’re even now,” you stuck out your tongue.

Then, Kwangmin ruffled your hair making you frown a little. You looked at the clock and gasped a little.

“How did time pass so fast?” you muttered.

“Let’s get you home,” Kwangmin smiled as he kissed your cheek.

You blushed and nodded. Just before you could stand and walk with Kwangmin, Mrs. Jo dashed in front of you in the speed of lighting. You blinked twice as Kwangmin chuckled a little.

“____-ah, I have good news!” Mrs. Jo exclaimed happily.

“What is it, umma?” Kwangmin asked.

Then, Mr. Jo and Youngmin walked out of the kitchen. Youngmin was chuckling and shaking his head. Mr. Jo sighed and he laughed a Santa-clause-like laughter.

“____ is moving in with us!” she announced.

 

COMMENT! :D