Studying with Kwangmin

My perfect boyfriend~

“Jojo~ I’m home!” you called out.

Then, jojo came out of his dog house in the balcony and ran to you. He happily greeted you with a loud bark.

“Good boy~ Jojo-ah, this is Kwangmin,” you hugged Jojo and brought it near Kwangmin who was taking off his shoes.

Kwangmin chuckled and went into your house as he took jojo from you. He started to play with jojo in his arms. You laughed as you went into the kitchen to make food for jojo. When you came out, you saw kwangmin looking at the photos on the shelves. Jojo was infront of you, waiting for the food. You placed the food on the ground and patted jojo a little.

“Is this you when you were little?” he asked.

You nodded your head.

“You looked so fat and chubby~” he teased.

“Yaah!” you hit his arm, embarrassed.

“Let’s start studying!” he spoke.

“Okay, let’s go to my room,” you suggested as you brought your school bag and skipped into the room.

--

“Yes!” you cheered as you got the question correct.

“We’re tied!” he counted the scores.

“One more question… if you get this wrong… I’ll punish you,” he smirked jokingly.

“Araso~ I’m ready…” you smiled.

Kwangmin flipped through the book and handed you a question to do. He watched you intently as you did the question. *How can she be so pretty even when she’s concentrating?* you pouted a little and twisted your mouth as you did the question. Then, you gasped.

“I think I got it,” you handed him the paper.

Kwangmin smiled as he checked your answer. Then, he laughed out loud and looked at you.

“Whaat?!” you asked panicking.

“Wrong answer, careless mistake!” he pointed to a step.

“Oh nooooooo!” you covered your face.

He motioned you to come closer. He warmed up his finger as though your punishment was a flick.

“Yah! Kwangmin-ah, I’m a girl so go easy on me,” you told me.

“Don’t worry… It won’t hurt… that much,” he smiled.

You leaned and came closer. You squeezed your eyes shut, waiting for him to flick your forehead. You heard Kwangmin chuckled.

“Hurry up!” you frowned.

Kwangmin leaned closer to you, purposely letting his breath lingering on your face. You stunned and froze. He chuckled again. Then, he touched your forehead making your shiver.

“Yah! Hurry up!” you frowned again.

Suddenly, he pinched your cheeks so hard.

“Okay! Done!” he laughed.

You covered your cheeks and frowned.

“My turn!” you quickly spoke.

Immediately, you pinched his cheeks. He fell back and you followed him and fell on him. The both of you gasped.

“Yah! I didn’t even do anything to deserve a pinch on my cheeks,” he pinched your cheeks.

“Stop pinching my cheeks!” you whined.

“Stop pinching mine!” he yelped back.

Both of you both didn’t stop to even realize that you were lying on top of Kwangmin. Suddenly, jojo came into the room barking. Then, both of you let go and you realized your position and quickly you got up. Kwangmin chuckled and rubbed his neck. *I was on top of him? That’s so embarrassing!”  you covered your cheeks and rubbed them because it hurt. Kwangmin chuckled nervously. *I didn’t even realize, it felt so comfortable. What am I thinking?!* Kwangmin thought to himself.

You got up and sat on your bed. While Kwangmin stretched and got up from studying too much.

“Are you hungry?” you asked him.

He nodded a little.

“I’ll cook dinner!” you smiled.

“Let’s cook together instead,” Kwangmin grinned and suggested.

 

Comment! :DD