My boyfriend

My perfect boyfriend~

1 year later…

It was another day in school. You walked through the corridors to get to your locker so that you can take your books for the day. You stretched your arms and closed your eyes as you took in a deep breath and exhaled out slowly. You’ve been staying up late studying due to the language paper you had later on.

“Hello ____-ssi!” a girl smiled brightly at you and waved.

“____-ssi! Annyeong!”

“Oh! ____ unnie~ Annyeong!”

“Hey _____-ssi!”

You smiled and waved back at them as you walked to your locker.

“Wah~ _____ is so friendly! She’s unlike the rest of the seniors in the school, she’s smart, and loving and I just wanna be like her!” said a junior who was talking happily with her friends.

Although you didn’t know what the big deal was that they always fussed about when you were nice. You always thought that being nice and logically were a basic thing everyone should know. You smiled secretly as you grabbed your books and closed the locker. Then, suddenly you felt a pair of arms around your shoulders. You smiled again and turned behind.

“Annyeong Niel,” you sang and hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you back. Then, he leaned forward to give you a kiss. You held a finger against his lips and shook your head.

“Not here, Niel. It’s school,” you laughed a little.

“Araso~ Let’s get back to class,” he grumbled and held you by your waist as led you to class.

As you walked along the corridors again, the friendly faces were gone and filled with fear and hatred. The girls who were happily talking were now silent as they looked at you timidly. You wondered why. Then, you looked up at Niel who was walking emotionlessly and arrogantly next to you. You sighed and shook your head.

“She’s perfect alright, except for the fact that she doesn’t see what a wrong choice of boyfriend she picked,” the girl who was talking happily continued glumly.

You went to your seat which was in front of Niel. Although the teacher made the seating arrangement alternate genders, he didn’t put Niel and you together because he knew the relationship you two had and knew it would be a distraction in class. Niel frowned.

“Damn the teacher, why can’t I sit next to you?” he cursed under his breath.

“Niel, you know why. Quit being a complain-king,” you rolled your eyes.

“There’s no one sitting next to you!” Niel whined again.

“So? I like sitting by myself anyways,” you smiled.

“You don’t wanna sit next to me?” he narrowed his eyes at you.

“No-no, not that,” you knew that if you said something bad, you’ll be having a bad night later.

“Whatever, ____. Save it,” he huffed and looked away when his seating partner sat to him.

*There he goes again* you sighed and thought.*I’m going to be so dead later* Then, you looked back at Niel who was still ignoring you. Not so soon afterwards, the teacher entered the class. Everyone stood up and greeted the teacher then sat down again. You opened your math books and got ready for class.

“Alright, class. We have a new student today,” the teacher smiled.

Then, a dark-haired guy entered the classroom. You felt all the eyes of girls widened and many of them started to squeal. You saw the handsome and adorable faced guy enter class and bowed.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Jo Kwangmin. I hope we can be friends, and please take care of me,” he spoke in his dazzling voice.

“Yah, ____. You better not drool over that new guy or you’ll really dead later,” you felt Niel whisper into my ear.

*Jealously gets the worst out of him*you nodded and sighed. The teacher smiled at Kwangmin and looked around the class. Then, he spotted an empty seat next to me.

“Okay, Kwangmin. You can sit next to ____,” the teacher smiled.

He nodded and sat next to me. You smiled at him and waved at him. You heard Niel sneer at the back. You rolled my eyes and sighed.

“Annyeong, I’m _____,” you smiled and offered your hand to shake.

“Annyeong, I’m Kwangmin,” he flashed an adorable smile and shook your hand.

You smiled at him and nodded. You looked at the board as you listened to the teacher. However, Kwangmin was stealing glances at you as he copied down the equations on the board. *wow, she’s so pretty and friendly and smart*

“Oh, ____-ssi. I’m not too familiar with the area in school, can you be my guide until I get used to the classes?” Kwangmin asked you as he copied the notes on the paper.

You gladly smiled.

“Sur-” just before you could answer Niel stopped you.

“Sorry but she’s taken,” Niel wrapped his arms around your neck ‘affectionately’ but it kind of made you uncomfortable.

“Niel, it’s not like he’s asking me out. He’s only asking for help, get a hold of yourself,” you smacked his arm lightly as you struggled your way out of his grip.

Niel grumbled and sat quietly. *She’s going to regret it later* Niel thought as he rolled his eyes. You blew the fringe that was covering your eye and pouted a little. Kwangmin saw the expression on your face. You didn’t like the way Niel was over-protective of you. You sighed and looked away.

“Kwangmin-ssi, I’ll be your guide. Don’t worry about Niel,” she muttered and smiled again at him.

 

Comment please! Subscribe too! Don't forget! Kamsahae~