Niel's obsession goes wild.

My perfect boyfriend~

*Contains some violent scenes but not RATED*

That night when you got home, you were really tired from staying in the library studying for the history paper you had the next day. You yawned as you opened the door to your apartment. Then, you called out for your puppy.

“Jojo-ah~ Have you ate? Did you eat the food I gave you?” you looked around the apartment and saw the empty food bowl.

*I guess he finished it*you smiled and locked the door behind you.

Then, you heard a thump in your room. You froze. Then, you called out for Jojo again. You spotted Jojo sleeping in his house. You went to your room slowly and saw someone on your bed, sleeping. *Niel?* you rolled your eyes and placed your bag on the floor. You grabbed his phone which landed on the floor, probably the one that made the thump on the floor. Suddenly, you felt someone pull you on the bed.

“I waited for a long time,” Niel climbed on you.

You wanted to scream but you still because you knew Niel will only get angrier. Niel started to kiss your neck.

“N-Niel, stop it,” you pushed him away.

“What NOW? No one is here, we’re not in school, what’s the excuse now?” Niel muttered irritated.

You leaned towards his mouth. You smelled alcohol. You widened your eyes and gulped. You pushed him away and got off the bed.

“You’re drunk, Niel-ah. Why don’t you just sleep here for the night? I’ll sleep in the guestroom,” you left the room.

“NO,” Niel jumped off the bed and pinned you against the wall.

“NIEL!” you screamed.

“I want you and I want you now,” Niel growled.

You widened your eyes and tears start to well up in your eyes. You pushed him away and slapped his face. Niel glared at you for a second.

“What’s happening to you?!” you yelled.

“WHAT’S HAPPENING TO YOU!?” Niel yelled back.

Suddenly, Niel grabbed you and threw you on the bed. He pinned your wrists on the side of your face and started to kiss you again. Your eyes start to fill with tears as you rejected every kiss he gave you. Suddenly, he leaned back and slapped your face. You gasped and he took this opportunity to kiss you again. You struggled and pushed him off but he was heavy. Then, you kicked his you-know-what and he fell off the bed.

“YAH!” Niel yelled.

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!” you cried, traumatized by what had just happened a few seconds ago.

Niel got really infuriated and walked towards you. He slapped your cheek, making you fall.

“WHY WON’T YOU LET ME SLEEP WITH YOU?” Niel shouted.

“Y-you’re drunk,” you sobbed as you covered your swollen cheek.

Suddenly, Niel bended down and caressed your cheek. You shivered at his touch; your tears kept rolling down your cheeks as he silently blackmailed you like this.

“____-ah, you know I’m not a bad person. I’m your boyfriend,” Niel hugged you waist as he buried his face in your hair.

“L-let me g-go, g-get out of my h-house,” you pushed him away again.

Silently, Niel got up unstably and got out of your house. You heard the front door close. You went to your bed and weep until you went to sleep.

 

Thanks! Do comment and SUBSCRIBE for those who have yet to do so! Don't be a silent reader! :D KOMAWO!