Mummy’s moving in!

My perfect boyfriend~

Beep beep beep~ you groaned agitatedly as the alarm went. Then, you reached for alarm clock but you couldn’t reach it suddenly you heard a bark.

“Jojo~ Help me turn off the alarm please!” you pleaded with your eyes closed.

“I never knew you taught your dog to switch off the alarm for you,” you heard Kwangmin chuckle.

Immediately, you sat up and opened your eyes. You saw Kwangmin sitting on your bed with Jojo in his arms. You smiled widely and you spread your arms to hug Jojo.

“Jojo, come here~” you laughed.

Gladly, he jumped on you as you rubbed his back. You trained him not to you because you thought it was disgusting. Kwangmin chuckled.

“Have you eaten? What do you want to eat? I’m so sorry I didn’t come home last night but Kwangmin’s umma asked me to stay, you’ll forgive me., won’t you?” you started talking to Jojo.

Jojo barked and waggled his tail. You laughed as you played with Jojo on the bed. Kwangmin chuckled as he saw you. *She finds joy in such small things, I didn’t know a pet dog could mean so much to her* Kwangmin smiled warmly at you.

“Jojo, come here to Daddy.  Let mummy wash up,” Kwangmin joked.

Jojo barked and jumped back into Kwangmin’s arms. You stunned and your eyes widened.

“Daddy?” you gasped.

“Jojo’s my new son, I guess you have to be the mummy then,” Kwangmin laughed.

You blushed and nodded.

“Alright, go and wash up. Umma’s making breakfast,” Kwangmin smiled as he kissed your cheek.

--

“How’s the meal?” Mrs. Jo asked me smiling.

“It’s really nice! It’s been a long time since I’ve eaten a proper Korean breakfast. Thank you so much,” you smiled.

“After this, Youngmin and Kwangmin will follow you to your house to move your things,” Mr. Jo said.

You nodded as you looked at Kwangmin who was next to you smiling. Youngmin groaned and whined. You bowed your head a little.

--

“So… what happens to my house if I stay at yours?” you asked questioningly as you packed your clothes into a suitcase.

“I’m not sure,” Kwangmin smiled as he helped to pack your books into a box.

“Hmm, is that all?” you clapped your hands as you looked around the room.

“What’s that?” Kwangmin looked in one corner of your room.

You followed his gaze and saw a sparkle in that corner. You gasped and walked towards it. You reached out for it and finally realize what it was. Kwangmin walked behind you to see what it was. You held the necklace in your hands and unknowingly tears started to form in your eyes. You took the necklace and sat on the bed quietly.

“Did Niel give you that?” Kwangmin asked as he sat next to you.

You nodded as you let your finger run over the engraved names on the charm of the necklace. You remembered how Niel saved up all the money he got for school just to buy this for you. You felt someone wiping your tears away and smiling softly at you. Kwangmin kissed your forehead. *She… she still loves him.*

“Niel was a good guy, I know he loves you back as well,” Kwangmin smiled.

You looked up at Kwangmin’s sad eyes but he was smiling at you softly. Then, you touched the charm necklace around your neck which was given by Kwangmin. Kwangmin’s eyes widened as you did that.

“Niel is a good guy, I know he loves me. However, someone else caught my heart and it’s the person who gave me this necklace around my neck,” you smiled and kissed his cheek.

Kwangmin smiled as he chuckled a little.

“____... I was just wondering. How many types have we… kissed?” Kwangmin asked suddenly.

You turned red and blinked your eyes a few times surprised. You didn’t know what to say but you knew that your heart was racing so fast.

“I-I… Once?” you stuttered a little.

Kwangmin chuckled. He was enjoying this. *She is so adorable when she blushes* He caressed your cheek and leaned in for a kiss…

 

 

 

 

“KWANGMIN! _________! Are you guys done? I finished packing her toiletries and stuff- WOAHH! I interrupted something, didn’t I?” Youngmin stood in the middle of the doorway with his hands up.

You blushed and stood up quickly as you walked away from Kwangmin to look around the house for more things to clear. Kwangmin face-palmed himself as you walked away. He glared at Youngmin who was laughing. You walked of the room, still blushing.

“Yah, hyung. See what you did!” Kwangmin took a pillow and hit him.

“How many times have you done it ?” Youngmin waggled his brows as he sat on your bed.

“Done… it? HYUNG!!” Kwangmin frowned.

“I’m just saying~ we’ve passed puberty. Hormones are hard to control,” Youngmin nonchalantly whistled.

Then, you walked into the room smiling.

“I think we’re done!” you clapped your hands.

“Are you excited to move in?” Kwangmin asked you.

You nodded and hugged him.

“Oh, I know another person who’s excited~” Youngmin whistled.

You looked at Youngmin curiously who just winked at you and as he carried boxes out of the room.

“What was that about?” you asked Kwangmin who was glaring at Youngmin.

“Nothing,” Kwangmin smiled.

Nothing better~ Nothing better~ than you. You better be careful, ______~~~” Youngmin sang as he walked out.

“Hyung! Stop being erted and get out!” Kwangmin yelled.

 

 

Hello! I updated from chapter 15 onwards :D So yeah, I posted a total of 5 chapters :D To make it up to you guys for not updating for a really long time :D Do comment and subscribe! <:

END OF UPDATE - 11/04/2011

I didn't go to school today because i injured my ankle and I can't walk! I have dance practice on sat AND I have performance next week! GREAT!