Valentines’ day

My perfect boyfriend~

“Happy valentines’ day! Please accept my gift!” the boys hoped gratefully.

“Hmm, thank you. I didn’t give you anything on white day,” you said confused.

“It doesn’t matter, _____~” they sang.

“Oh, it’s okay, I don’t think it’s right if I accept yours,” you rejected them kindly and bowed before walking away.

You walked to your locker again to pick your books. The girls around you were squealing excitedly as they received gifts from their admirers. You smiled and took your books. Then, you felt something around your neck. You gasped and touched it. A necklace?

“Happy Valentines’ day, ____-ah,” Kwangmin whispered in your ear.

You blushed and couldn’t utter a word. The girls around you were speechless and some of them were squealing so badly that their faces turned red.

“Be my valentine?” he asked.

You nodded and smiled. Then, you turned around to face him. He wrapped his arm around your waist, waiting for something.

“What?” you asked.

*She’s so innocent*Kwangmin chuckled. Then, he leaned in and kissed your nose. You blushed even more and hid your face against his chest.

“Yah, I want to see you blush,” Kwangmin tilted your head up.

You leaned in to kiss his cheek but he quickly turned his head and you accidentally kissed his lips. The girls around you started to jump around like crazy and squeal madly.

“Hmm, let’s not continue any further,” Kwangmin chuckled.

“I agree,” you laughed as you closed your locker.

Just before you could walk off to class, Kwangmin stopped you and frowned.

“What?” you asked.

“You’re supposed to hold my hand,” he frowned.

You laughed and held his hand as he pulled you to class.

--

On the other hand, Niel was watching you from a far. His heart broke into a thousand pieces. He clenched his fists as he watched you laughing and blushing with Kwangmin.

--

“Let’s have dinner tonight,” Kwangmin suggested as you did your homework next to him.

“Sure, where?” you smiled.

“My house? I want to introduce my parents to my girlfriend,” Kwangmin chuckled.

The word ‘girlfriend’ made you blush. You smiled and hid your smile as you continued doing your homework as Kwangmin watched you. Kwangmin’s heart melted as he saw you playing with the necklace he gave you early on today.

“The necklace looks nice on you,” he smiled.

“I like it too,” you laughed.

“I don’t like it that much,” he looked away.

“Oh? Wae?” you asked curiously.

Then, he leaned in and whispered into your ear, “I like the girl who’s wearing it better.”

You start blushing again and squeezed your eyes shut as you covered your cheeks. Kwangmin chuckled and pinched your cheeks making you frown. Then, he laughed and pointed to the sums on your books.

“Keep doing your homework if you want to keep beat me in the class test,” Kwangmin teased.

You stuck out your tongue and did your work as told to do so.

 

 

 

:D More to come today! COMMENT!