He's back

My perfect boyfriend~

 

It was another day in school for you. You had to be with Niel wherever you went because both of your dads have made it a public announcement that you both of you would be engaged soon. You didn’t like it one bit. On the other hand, Niel was uncomfortable. However, none of you showed any dislike or tantrum because it’ll only make matters worst.

You walked into class with your usual disinterested face ever since Kwangmin left. You heard everyone murmuring. *Probably because of that stupid announcement.* you rolled your eyes. Then, you went to your seat. It was again, the empty seat next to you that sent you sad vibes. You placed your head on the table and sighed. Then, the murmurs of the class started to get louder. Suddenly, someone filled up the seat next to you. You thought it was Niel so you just ignored him.

Then, you heard the teacher enter.

“Goodmorning, class- Oh? Jo Kwangmin, you’re back,” the teacher said.

You snapped your head up and turned your head to see the boy who’ve left you 6 months ago. Kwangmin turned his head to you and gave you a smile. You were surprised and controlled your tears from flowing as you sat up straight and faced the front.

After the bell rang, all eyes were on the both of you. No one left the classroom. Then, you stood up and walked out of the room so that Kwangmin wouldn’t see your tears.

You didn’t know what to do. You were lost. You walked blindly and accidentally collided into someone’s chest. You looked up to see Niel who was tilting his head sideways as he looked at you.

“What happened?” Niel asked.

“N-niel… He’s back,” you choked on your tears.

Niel’s eyes widened as he heard those words from you. *The moment I’ve been waiting for is here but… suddenly, my heart aches… should I do this?* Niel thought. Niel nodded and smiled at you. He hugged you and comforted you. Everyone around the both of you started to murmur and shot glances at the both of you. The same time, Youngmin walked out of his class to find the both of you hugging as you cried in his chest.

“_____?” you heard a voice which you missed too.

You looked up and saw a blonde face shocked to see you. Your eyes widened and Niel let go of you. Then, Kwangmin walked out of the other class to turn to you. His heart sank when he saw you with Niel. He met Niel’s eyes and the both of them stared at each other with no emotion. Then, he shifted his eyes to you. You saw him.

He had a new hairstyle. It was short. It made him look fiercer and manlier. However, there was something about him that didn’t change. It was the way he looked at you. He has those eyes which were always filled with concern and love. Your eyes filled up with tears again.

“_______?” his voice croaked.

“_____, go to him,” Niel whispered in your ear.

 

 

 

So, tell me! What will you do? :D

Deanny~ Comment!