Rebel

My perfect boyfriend~

“I said I’m going back,” Kwangmin spoke emotionlessly as he packed his things.

“Yah. You think you’re going off without me?” Youngmin scoffed as he took out his already-packed suitcase.

Kwangmin glanced at his brother’s suitcase and gawked at Youngmin, literally.

“How did you know I’ll be going before Umma and Appa even said yes?” Kwangmin spoke as he zipped his suitcase and went to take his passport.

“We’re born 6 minutes apart, dude. Come on, let’s go before they find out,” Youngmin activated his ninja-mood and went to get ready.

Kwangmin smiled as he watched his elder brother supporting him fully. He glanced at his wallpaper which was a selca of you and him. *Don’t worry _____... I’m coming back… Although I’m not sure if I’m doing the right thing, I need to know if you’re happy.*

--

Kwangmin and Youngmin successfully made it out of the hotel with much trouble. Then, Youngmin had an idea.

“Yah, I think I know why people keep looking at us. We will be caught soon,” Youngmin said.

“What should we do?” Kwangmin panicked.

“Let’s go for a haircut,” Youngmin pulled his brother and their suitcases.

They arrived at a really rundown salon but Youngmin insisted that they went in although Kwangmin kept protesting.

“Why do you want to go here so eagerly?” Kwangmin muttered irritated as he stepped into the shop.

Then, a girl popped out of nowhere. She has big glasses and she dressed in jeans and a oversized shirt. She gasped when she saw Youngmin and started to blush. Then, she turned her gaze at Kwangmin and got confused. Youngmin chuckled.

“This is my twin brother,” Youngmin smiled at the girl.

“A-are you both here for a haircut?” she asked nervously.

“Yes, we are,” Youngmin replied, never taking his smile off his face.

Kwangmin eyed his brother suspiciously. The girl nodded and guided them to the seats. First, she started with Youngmin. It was obvious that she was shaking when she combed his hair. Then, she calmed herself down and immediately changed as she started to get into a serious mood of cutting his hair.

“What type would you like?” she asked.

“We’re want to be unrecognized, something that would not allow people to know us if we covered our faces,” Youngmin grinned.

She nodded.

“I like your hair like this though,” she mumbled before she started to snip his hair and styled it here and there.

When it was Kwangmin’s turn, he didn’t hesitate to tell her what he wanted.

“Make me a rebel,” he spoke.

Youngmin turned his head to his brother who was speaking seriously. The girl nodded and got to work. *I don’t want to seem like the usual Kwangmin when I get back, I need to face that Niel… I need to be tougher*

When they were done, Youngmin talked to the girl and smiled.

“Yah, hyung. Can you hurry up? Tell her you want her number, and let’s go,” Kwangmin said impatiently.

Youngmin froze as he shot a look at his brother. *You bastard. I was going to ask! You just made my efforts go to waste. You’re seriously dead later…* Youngmin turned back to the girl and asked for her number.

“Here. Thank you… Youngmin,” the girl said quietly.

“I’ll call you once I’m in Korea… I’ll miss you, Haerin,” Youngmin said the most cheesiest thing in the book.

Haerin blushed and nodded her head. Kwangmin shivered and walked out of the shop. They flagged a cab in their new looks.

“Damn, Kwangmin. You almost blew it for me,” Youngmin hit him on the head.

“You were taking too long. Come on, we have to catch a flight,” Kwangmin said as a cab stopped for him.

 

Comment!! <3

Deanny~