Oh yay! Oh …

My perfect boyfriend~

Mr. Kim knocked on the door.

“_____? Dear, are you awake?” your dad spoke.

You walked out of the bathroom with your hair slightly damped.

“Yes, dad? What is it?” you emotionlessly spoke as you sat on your bed.

Mrs. Kim listened closely from the other side of the door.

“I’d like to talk to you for a while,” your dad sat in your rocking chair.

You remained quietly as you looked at picture which you took with Kwangmin at the amusement park. Mr. Kim followed your gaze towards the photo. He saw how happy you looked. He sighed once. He thought of what Kwangmin said to him earlier on. *What if they are really in love? Can I risk her heart?* Mr. Kim asked himself as he watched you silently looking at the photo.

“Do you want to get married to Niel?” he asked.

“Does it matter? I’ll get married to him anyway right?” you mumbled as you combed your hair.

“____, listen… I decided not to force you into this. If you are really against this, I… won’t force you,” he spoke in a gentle tone.

You looked up and tears welled up in your eyes. You sniffed.

“But what about the agreement?” you asked.

“Let your dad take of that. He’s a powerful person,” Mr. Kim complimented himself.

You smiled as you hugged your dad.

“Thank you…” you whispered.

Your dad smiled as he kissed your hair. *As long as you’re happy… just be happy…*

--

The next day, you smiled as you woke up. You reached for your phone and searched for Kwangmin’s number. *Finally, everything’s alright now… I get to be with Kwangmin… Thank you dad…*  You got out of bed as you dialed his number. You waited for him to pick up.

“Hello?” a croaky voice on the other line almost made you jump.

“Hello? Kwangmin? Is that you?” you asked.

“Oh? ____-ah? Hold on,” the croaky voice said.

You wondered what was happening. You heard rustling of bed sheets and groans on the other line.

“Yah, wake up… Wake up… Get out of the bed, it’s mine. And put on clothes… damn it I can’t believe I’m in the same bed as you… _____’s on the phone… YAH!” you heard the croaky voice which happened to sound like Niel.

“Hello? ____?” you heard Kwangmin’s sleepy voice.

“Kwangmin!” you beamed.

“Hmm? Did something good happen yesterday when your dad left me?” Kwangmin yawned.

“Erm, hold the thought. Where are you? Why were you in the same bed as Niel? Are you guys…” your voice trailed on.

“I’m. Straight.” Kwangmin’s voice sounded clearer.

You giggled as you heard the sudden change.

“Not so sure about Niel though…” Kwangmin whispered.

“I heard that!” Niel yelled on the other line.

“I booked a room for the night because someone got drunk last night…” Kwangmin trailed on.

“I CAN’T HELP MYSELF ALRIGHT?” you heard something as though Niel threw a pillow at Kwangmin.

You laughed as you hear their silliness.

“Oh right, my dad’s canceling the marriage. He decided not to force me. You must’ve said something good to him yesterday,” you beamed.

“Oh jinjja? That’s really good news!” Kwangmin’s heart felt like a big weight has been lifted off.

You smiled as you heard his excited voice.

--

You kept him on loudspeaker as you washed up. He did the same too. Everything seemed perfect. It was as though the both of you were in the same room. You could hear the tap flow from the phone over at his hotel room as he could hear it at your room.

“What’s Niel doing?” you asked.

“He’s watching the usual gossip news in the morning waiting for me to finish using the toilet,” Kwangmin said while doing his hair.

“JO KWANGMIN COME SEE THIS,” you heard Niel on the other line.

You heard Kwangmin run out of the bathroom. There was silence then. Making you really worried. You half-way wore your shirt as you waited anxiously for him to come back to the phone. Suddenly, you heard rustling on the line.

“Oh no…” Kwangmin spoke.

“What is it?” you asked frantically.

“Check the Gossip morning channel …” he spoke.

“What?” you ran down the stairs to your living room to check the gossip channel.

Your jaw dropped as you saw the headlines on the gossip news.

 

Comment! <3