It hurts so much

Love Pain

3 months later.

Hyoyeon woke up with a pretty good vibe. She felt happy and active the moment she opened her eyes. Maybe because she had a good dream and a long housr of sleep, but she is sure that today is gonna be special for her.

Her whole day turned out very much wel,l like how she felt. She finished a lot of work that day and the time went by fast for her.

She received a message form Jessica to meet up at their favorite restaurant to have snacks.

--

Once she was about to enter the restaurant someone called her name from behind. Hyoyeon stopped from her steps, she smiled because she recognized the voice. Hyoyeon turned around and ran in joy towards the person who called her. She tackled Yunho with a hug.

“Whoah there.” Yunho tried to maintain his balance not to fall because of  the impact of Hyoyeon’s sudden action.

“Oppa… You’re back!” She screamed.

“I am.. I am.. You don’t need to be too excited.” Yunho patted her back.

“Why wouldn’t I? You never came back here. I hate you!” She playfully hit his shoulder as she break the hug.

“Shall we go inside? Im pretty sure Jessica, Jaejoong and Yein are waiting.” Yunho directed her.

Hyoyeon smiled and started to walk.

 

Sehun’s POV.

I took my sunglasses off as I exit the gates of Seoul International Airport. To be honest, I missed Korea.

“I’m back, and I’m expecting something’s waiting for me.” I said to myself.

Since I’m still a bit of tired from the flight, I decided to just meet people tomorrow morning, but before I go to my place, I headed out to one of my favorite restaurants to grab some food.

As I was stepping out of my car, there, I saw her. Hyoyeon. She looks very healthy, very happy. She looked as beautiful as always. What happen after I left? Should I go up to her or should I just surprise her?

As I was taking my time thinking of what to do, I heard someone call her name and I saw noona run back.

Jung Yunho.

They hugged, they smiled, they look so happy. I felt disappointment, I felt sorrow. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This was supposed to happen. I knew myself that it would happen.

I went back inside my car. “It was meant to happen.” I said to myself, as I started the engine and drove off.

End of Sehun’s POV.

 

 

Inside the restaurant.

“So, oppa.. what happen with Bekah?” Hyoyeon asked.

Everyone in the table looked at Yunho.

“Who is Bekah?” Jaejoong smirked.

Yunho chuckled. “She’s someone I met in Miami, and nothing Hyo. Bekah is waiting for her former boyfriend to comeback.”

“Jinjja? You did like her?” Hyoyeon asked with a bright smile.

“Maybe.” Yunho pretended not knowing.

 

While the group was busy catching up with each other, one person came up to them.

“Did I miss a lot?” Donghae asked.

“Donghae!” Yunho stood up and gave his pal a hug.

Yein tensed after seeing Donghae there. They never really talked after the incident that happened to them. Kai held Yein’s hand as he mouthed, it is okay.

Donghae greeted everybody including Yein. He smiled at her and said hello, same as what he did to Kai.

Yein nodded, and smiled as well after Donghae’s action. It only meant that he have moved on, and was happy for Yein’s new relationship.

 

Donghae joined them and it was like the old times, except someone was missing. Everyone felt the empty feeling but they tried to not think about it.

Suddenly Hyoyeon’s phone started ringing.

It was Sehun’s mother.

“Yoboseyo auntie?” Hyoyeon answered.

“Hyoyeonie. Sehun is back in Seoul.” Sehun’s mother said thru the phone.

“Mwo? Mworago? Are you sure auntie?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Ne. One of my friend’s from the airport have seen his name on incoming passengers. She have seen him in person as well.”

Hyoyeon almost cried with joy . “Do.. do you know where he is?”

“Ani. Maybe one of our rest houses or apartments but I still have to ask the managers there.”

“Okay. Let me know if you’ve found him auntie. Thank you for informing me.” Hyoyeon said and hang up.

“What was that about?” Jaejoong asked.

Hyoyeon smiled as she couldn’t hide the tears of joy anymore and hugged Jessica. “Sehun is back.”

--

 

The next day.

Hyoyeon was not able to sleep the night because of over thinking. She wanted to see Sehun so badly and she waited for him to contact her because she has no idea where could Oh Sehun be.

Hyoyeon called in her work since she did not have enough sleep and she felt so tired. Around afternoon, Yein called Hyoyeon’s phone.

“Yein-ah. Waeyo?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Unnie.. I-I’m with Sehun right now.” Yein blurted.

“Jinjja?” Hyoyeon started to hype up. “ Where are you at?” Hyoyeon asked as she stood up from the chair and was trying to prepare her stuff to go to where Sehun and Yein were at.

“Uh.. Unnie.. He actually doesn’t want to show up yet.” Yein said with disappointment in her voice.

Hyoyeon froze. “Oh.. Oh.. Jinjja?” She felt blank. She slowly sat back on the chair.

“Mianhae Unnie.” Yein said apologetically.

“Gwenchana. It’s okay Yein. I respect his decision…” Hyoyeon sighed. “But, can you tell me.. if he's okay? Did anything change?”

“Ani. He is still the old Oh Sehun. Very handsome and cold.” Yein replied.

Hyoyeon smiled knowing that Sehun is still him.. but it was appearance wise. Hyoyeon wanted to see for herself but she has to wait. Hyoyeon gripped at the end of her skirt tightly, holding back herself from bursting into the sudden gush of emotion that is taking over her.

“Thank you for letting me know..” Her voice is stuttering. “I.. I’ll hung up now.”

The phone call ended with Hyoyeon trying to fight back her tears.

“I just wanted to see myself if you are doing well.. Sehun, I hope you’re not moving on too fast. I hope there’s still a part of you that’s waiting.. willing to take me back.” Hyoyeon bit her lip.

 

 

Later that night, Hyoyeon received another message but now, there was a photo attached.

 

I saw him late today Hyo. I was going to go to him, but he was with a company. Mianhae. –Jessica.

A photo of Sehun’s back standing next to a girl. She’s a few inches shorter than Sehun, brown hair, lean, model-like body. What caught Hyoyeon’s attention on the picture was that Sehun’s arm was around the girl’s shoulder. Sehun was looking at the girl with a smile on his face.

 

Hyoyeon stared at the photo for a good minute and placed it back down on the table. She started to become restless, she began walking back and forth in her room, she is biting her bottom lip and she started playing with her hands.

“I just need to see you even for the last time.. Sehun, please.” She said to herself.

 

 

Yein came home after Hyoyeon had dinner. They met at the living room and Yein went straight to her sister.

“Gwenchana?” Yein asked.

Hyoyeon shook her head. “I’m not.”

Yein felt frustrated. Why can’t it be easy for Sehun and her sister.

Hyoyeon then showed Yein the photo that Jessica sent her. “Do.. you know her?” She asked.

Yein looked at the picture thoroughly, then shook her head. “He told me he was going home after we meet.. but, I guess not.”

“Yein..”

“Unnie.. The Sehun I met earlier.. He’s the same Sehun, like all of this is not happening. It’s like the Sehun I grew up with.. The Sehun who’s not my sister’s boyfriend. The one who does not talk about you every single minute.” Yein hugged her. “I’m sorry to say this, but I think.. He moved on.”

That was the time Hyoyeon broke into tears. She couldn’t help it anymore. She has been keeping the emotions since yesterday, but the words Yein just let go made her struggle. Who else would know Oh Sehun the best, if it’s not Kim Yein? It hurt straight to the heart and Hyoyeon is aware of that.

“I.. I thought someone was still waiting for me. I was very positive that I could talk to him about this, but I guess.. he was ready to move on when we broke up.” Hyoyeon told Yein, still hugging her. “Oh Sehun never failed to make me feel like I was the only girl.. but I only brought him heart aches. I.. deserve this now.”

Yein formed tears in her eyes as well after hearing her sister. “Unnie.. It’s hard.. I know it is, but it will heal with time. I know, because Ive been through it, but don’t blame yourself. Sehun told me back then that it was the best feeling ever to have his first love, be his own. Im pretty sure that he is not blaming anybody, especially you. He would never do that.. but.. you also need to move on now.”

Hyoyeon slowly pulled away from the hug. “C-can you tell him that.. I said thank you..and.. can you hug him for me? For.. the last time?” Hyoyeon tried to wipe her tears away but she failed. “Yein-ahh.. It hurts so much..” Hyoyeon broke down into more tears.