I smile

Love Pain

That same day at a private restaurant.

 

Hyoyeon and her friends entered the restaurant talking all the way not realizing there are familiar figures that are also inside.

"Hyoyeonie. I saw this cute dress...Ah." Jessica stopped walking when she bumped to someone.

 

"Oh Mianhae.... Sica!" Yunho was surprised to see the younger girl there.

"Oh. Yun-yunho oppa. What are you doing here?" Jessica asked.

 

Yunho now looked at Hyoyeon and his little sister.

 

"Im having lunch here with the guys. Would you girls like to join us?" Yunho smiled.

"Jae oppa is here?" Hyoyeon asked in disbelief. From what she knows, Jaejoong does not eat at this restaurant if he has work because it is far from the hospital.

Yunho nodded.

"We would love to join oppa." Hyoyeon smirked.

 

Once Yunho showed where Donghae and Jaejoong was, Hyoyeon shook her head. Jaejoong is having his own time again instead of working.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Nicole and Jessica bowed to the older guys. Hyoyeon just nodded.

Jaejoong was surprised to see her sister there. "Hyoyeon-ah."

"How was work oppa?" Hyo smiled.

"Aigoo. Mianhae Dongsaengie. I had other things to do." Jaejoong stood up and helped the girls sit on their own chairs.

 

Hyoyeon just nodded with what Jaejoong said. Hyo is worried because Jaejoong has been fooling around all his life, she doesnt want him to fool around at work also. "How are you Donghae oppa?" she turned her attention to the other guy.

"Never been better Hyo." Donghae answered.

"Oppa, when is the start of this seasons soccer game?" Nicole asked.

"Theres no final date yet, but Ill send tickets to you guys if you want to watch, and I recommened you to watch." Donghae chuckled.

 

The lunch went by smoothly with the friends talk together.

 

Everyone was done eating when they all decided to leave the place. Jaejoong was walking first followed by Hyoyeon when he suddenly stopped, making Hyoyeon bump into his back.

Everyones track stopped. Jaejoong held Hyoyeon on her waist and pulled her close to him.

 

"Mwoya?" Hyoyeon asked, a bit annoyed.

"Jaejoong oppa." A girl, cheerfully said.

 

Hyoyeon then looked at the lady infront of them with two other girls. The girl in the middle smiled widely while starring at her older brother.

Hyoyeon shook her head once she figured out what Jaejoong was doing once again.

"Oh, Seungyeon. Its been a long time." Jaejoong greeted the girl.

"Yeah. To tell you the truth, I got really sad when we stopped dating." Seungyeon pouted.

"Ahh." Jaejoong replied.

 

The four people watching everything was in all smiles. Jaejoong is in trouble again.

 

"Maybe we could go out again some other time." Seungyeon asked.

That was the time Jaejoong looked at her sister.

"Oh, I can't. She's kind of the jealous type." Jaejoong gestured to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon could only smile but inside, she wants to hit her older brother.

 

Seungyeon then scanned Hyoyeon from head to toe.

"Not bad, she's pretty. Girlfriend of the week?" Seungyeon asked.

Jaejoong shook his head. "Fiancee."

Seungyeon's eyes widened. "Mworago? Kim Jaejoong? Wife? You got to be kidding me. You can't stay with one girl for a week Jae."

Jaejoong then took Hyoyeon's hand and showed Seungyeon the diamond ring on her finger. "Shiny, isnt it? Ill let you know when the wedding is." Jaejoong then pulled Hyoyeon's hand as everyone followed outside the restaurant.

 

Hyoyeon's diamond ring was given to her by her father when she turned 18. It was a ring that was passed on from generations in their family.

 

Jaejoong has the small pendant which he attaches to his bracelet or necklace when he wears any or in formal events.

 

Yein, on the other hand, has the gold bracelet especially made by her great great grandmother and passed down to her.

 

"When will I stop to pretend to be your girlfriend oppa? Fiancee? Thats even worse. I mean, some people knows we are siblings." Hyoyeon whined once they got out of the restaurant.

"Once your oppa gets his real girlfriend." Donghae chuckled.

 

Hyoyeon and Yein have both been pretending as Jaejoong's girlfriend when Jaejoong himself meets his old flings. The two younger girls cannot even do anything since they also wanted to help their oppa. Even Jessica has been used as Jae's fake girlfriend once when the siblings were not present.

---

 

That afternoon..

 

Hyoyeon is in her room getting ready before Taeyeon arrives. Jaejoong and Yein are both seated at the living room reading magazines while Baekhyun is in his phone. The two older Kims are in the hallway waiting for their neice to arrive.

"Auntie. Uncle. Annyeonghaseyo." Taeyeon bowed once she arrived at the Kim mansion.

 

Kim Taeyeon. She is a famous solo singer in Korea. She has been a tv personality for 3 years now that almost everyone knows her. Taeyeon is a beautiful girl, same ag as Hyoyeon, and grew up with the three.

 

"Jaejoong Oppa." Taeyeon hugged the older guy.

"Its been a long time Taeng. How is it with the celebrity life?" Jae asked.

"Its crazy, but fun." Taeyeon answered back.

"Unnie." Yein sheered from behind.

"Yeinie. Wah. Look at you, so pretty." Taeyeon hugged the younger girl.

"Your much prettier unnie." Yein replied.

 

Taeyeon then saw Baekhyun beside Yein.

"Baekhyun. You look handsome. Do you still have your room here?" Taeyeon asked.

"Ne noona. I still have my room here, but yours isnt anymore." Baekhyun said.

"Ne. Ive been away for quite a while." Taeyeon responded.

 

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon." Hyoyeon said from behind Taeyeon.

"My twin!" Taeyeon ran to hug Hyoyeon.

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon calls each other twin since they were both born the same year and they get along very well. Out of everyone, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon has been the closest like real twins.

 

"Omo. Its like I havent seen you for centuries." Taeyeon said, still hugging the girl.

"Youre prettier than ever Taeyeonie." Hyoyeon replied.

 

The relatives went straight to the dining area to have dinner. Everyone started to tell stories and reminisce about their childhood. The younger Kims and their cousins, specifically started to be more attentive on their stories when it came to their childhood crushes.

 

"I remember Taeyeon sneaking up to my room because Yunho came to the house." Jaejoong revealed.

Taeyeon's eyes grew wide. "Mwoya! Oppa!" Taeyeon whined.

"Wae? Isnt it true?" Jaejoong smirked.

"Ne noona. Everyone knows about your little love affair with Yunho hyung back then." Baekhyun added.

"Yah Byun Baekhyun! What love affair? Aigoo, we were just kids back then." Taeyeon replied. "Now, I think it would be really awkward if I eventually meet Yunho oppa."

"But he still likes you though." Jae continued.

"That doesnt work anymore oppa." Taeyeon pouted.

"He does. If you see his phone, it has a couple of photos of you, and I think all your songs are in it." Jaejoong chuckled.

"Oh ne! I heard him singing some parts of your latest song last time." Hyoyeon joined the conversation.

"I think we should stop this conversation before we start to spill out more secrets." Taeyeon suggested.

 

Everyone nodded in agreement. No one is comfortable in remembering their childhood crushes especially when they are the people who are close to them.

----

A small intro to every character :))) Watch out for the upcoming once. Thanks for all the subscribers. I promise to bring you a good story :>