Little things

Love Pain

One afternoon at Jessica's boutique.

 

Jessica, Nicole and Hyoyeon are inside the office, having a cup of tea.

 

"I called Yunho oppa to come over." Nicole said.

"Wae?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I found the perfect girl for her." Nicole smiled cheerfully.

 

Jessica flinched once she heard those words come out from Nicole's mouth.

Hyoyeon saw Jessica's reaction and felt bad for the other girl.

 

"Who?" Hyoyeon tried to act normal, even though she doesnt really want to continue the cnversation.

"Her name is Seo Joo Hyun. She was a former classmate of mine and she's in her last year of medical school." Nicole giggled.

"Ahh." Hyoyeon could only nod.

"Youre... Gonna make them.. Meet here?.. At my shop?" Jessica stuttered asking the younger girl.

"Oh. Ani.. Im just meeting here then we'll both go to a restaurant. Do you girls wanna come? And meet my oppa's future girlfriend?" Nicole asked.

Jessica frowned and Hyo patted her arm.

"I dont think thats a good idea.... Maybe we can just let the two meet by themselves.." Hyo tried to reason.

"Okay then. Oh, unnie. I heard you had lunch with Sehun." Nicole said.

Hyoyeon nodded. "Its the first time."

Nicole smirked. "its a good thing."

"Yes. It is. I didnt know you can really have a long conversations with him." Hyoyeon revealed.

Nicole felt very happy inside knowing Sehun is getting close to his crush.

 

Moments later.. Yunho arrived.

 

"Oppa. Good thing you came." Nicole ran to her older brother.

"So, what's up?" Yunho asked cooly as he sat down inside Jessica's office.

 

Jessica had been quiet ever since they talked about Yunho's date. Even when Yuno arrived, she remained quiet at the side.

"Oppa. We're meeting someone today." Nicole said.

"Nugu?" He asked.

"Its a secret. Come on. She must be on her way." Nicole pulled him up.

"she? What is this about Nicole?" Yunho stopped from walking and looked at his sister.

"Oppa.." Nicole whined.

"Nicole. You dont need to look for girls for me. I can find the girl I will like on my own." Yunho sighed.

"Just this once oppa. Im sure you'll like her." Nicole pleaded.

"Fine." Yunho said. "You two are joining right?" Yunho turned his gaze to Jessica and Hyoyeon.

 

Jessica looked back at him but then she looked away again and sighed.

Hyoyeon doesnt know what to answer.

 

"Are you okay Sica?" Yunho asked.

"Im not feeling good. Ill just stay here." She replied without even looking at him.

Yunho got confused with how Jessica was acting.

"Ill also stay to check on this girl. You two go ahead." Hyoyeon replied.

"Is that so. Then were going. Get well Sica." Yunho said and walked out.

 

Once the siblings were gone.

 

"Aisssh. I cant beleive this." Jessica shouted in irritation.

"Why dont you just tell Nicole." Hyoyeon adviced.

"I cant do that Hyo. Nicole will see me differently and... And... I want oppa to like me not because with the help of Nicole.. I want him to like me for me." Jessica pouted.

 

Hyoyeon stayed silent. Jessica's reason is good. Who would want to be in a relationship where the other half was bribe to be in it. Jessica has been single for 2 years now, she saw alot of guys ask her beautiful friend out, but Jessica isnt the type of other girls where they say yes to every date.

 

"Will he eventually like the girl?" Sica asked, low with spirit.

"We.. Can't tell." Hyoyeon replied.

"What if she's really pretty? Yunho oppa likes those kind of girls. The pretty, tall and smart ones. Didnt Nicole said she's a medical student." Jessica was saying everything that comes out of her mind. Trying to think about all the worst things that could happen.

"Sica. Yunho oppa doesnt just look at pretty girls." Hyoyeon then took a mirror and placed it right infornt of Jessica's face. "You are one of the prettiest girls Ive ever seen. Celebrity recruiters have asked you a lot of times to try it out on the entertainment industry. A famous make up brand kept on calling you to become a model. You are beautiful my friend. Maybe Yunho oppa is just not ready for a serious relationship right now. Im pretty sure you dont want to be one of his flings too."

Jessica frowned while Hyoyeon had her speech. Hyoyeon was right. Maybe Yunho is not ready for all those kind of commitments, but what was opposing from what Hyoyeon said was when Yunho was had his first and last serious relationship. He was young that time, he once said he wasnt ready, but he still took the advantage to try to be in one.

 

"Tiffany.." Jessica suddenly said.

Hyoyeon frowned. "Sica! Stop making yourself feel like this. Tiffany and Yunho oppa broke up years ago."

"And because of that.. Yunho oppa still didnt get a girlfriend because he still love her." Jessica continued with a harsh tone.

"Or maybe he is scared to love again." Hyoyeon fought back. She then calmed herself. "We saw how devastated he was when they broke up. Yunho oppa's world belonged to her. Not all break ups are like Jae oppa's.. Where he became friends with the girl.. Some are traumatizing."

Jessica felt defeated. She coudlnt believe she's been turning like this just for a guy.

"The only way to end this is to tell Yunho oppa what you really feel. He's smart. He knows what to do or not."

---

 

With Yunho and Nicole.

 

"Oppa. She's here." Nicole tapped her older brother's arm.

Yunho looked up and saw a very beautiful lady right infront of him.

 

Seo Joo Hyun is a future doctor. She is smart, talented and attractive. Seohyun is somewhat conservative and shy, but she knows when to speak up.

Seohyun was wearing a floral balloon skirt dress with a cream cardigan. Her hair is tied into a loose ponytail. Even wearing a pair of doll flats, she looked tall.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Seohyun bowed to Nicole and Yunho.

Yunho stood up and bowed back. You can see the smile on his face. A real smile. He finds Seohyun very attractive to some point. He likes how she is not like most of the girls out there.

“Please, sit down.” Yunho went around the table and pulled the chair for the younger girl.

 

The lunch went by well. Seohyun and Yunho had their small talks but everyone enjoyed.

 

 

After the lunch.

 

“So, oppa. What do you think of her?” Nicole asked her older brother while they were on their way home.

“Hmm. She’s okay.” Yunho replied.

“okay? She is perfect oppa. You like girls like Seohyun. She’s simple and smart.” Nicole said.

Yunho just nodded, but deep inside, he really did like how Seohyun is. There’s only a few girls like her today, and from their first meeting. That would not be their last meeting, for sure.

 

---

 

At the hospital..

 

Jaejoong heard a knock through his office door and as he looked up, he saw Donghae.

“What’s up?” Jaejoong asked as he checks out some of his patient’s files.

“How’s work?” Donghae asked as he sat infront of his friend.

“Somethings wrong.” Jaejoong stopped with what he was doing and looked straight at his frined.

Donghae chuckled. Jaejoong knows him a lot.

 

“You’re weird.” Jaejoong laughed.

 

There was silence between the two friends.

 

“Jae..” Donghae started. He looked helpless infront of hi friend.

Jae looked at Donghae again, but now, with a questioning look on his face.

“I have this friend.. he.. he likes the  sister of one of his friends..”

“Mwo?Are you sick or what?”Jaejoong playfully asked.

“For example… uhhh. Yunho likes one of your sisters…. Would it be okay for you if he dates one?” Donghae asked the question with his heart beating faster and faster.

“Yunho? My sisters?”

“Its just an example.” Donghae answered back.

“I’m not sure. I mean, I know how Yunho is… but…” Jaejoong was thinking hard.

“But??” Donghae waited for the answer anxiously.

“Do you like Hyoyeon?” Jaejoong then asked with one eyebrow up.

“Mwo??” Donghae’s eyes widened.

“Tell me. What’s  the real deal?” Jaejoong has now a serious face on.

Donghae sighed. Jaejoong is a smart guy, he couldn’t get away with him. “If I ask you now, would you allow me to date Yein?

Jaejoong was surprised.

“Ne Jae. I’m asking you for your permission as Yein’s older brother. Would it be okay for you if I ask her on a date?”

Jaejoong sighed and held his head as he rub his temples.

“I get it, it’s okay Jae…” Donghae looked down and was about to stand up when Jaejoong spoke..

You… should ask Yein, n-not me.” Jaejoong spoke.

Donghae looked back.

“I know how you do with girls.. We’re not that different from each other.. but if you have the guts to ask me about this.. you must be serious, and I know you wouldn’t put our friendship in line.. So Hae, ask her.” Jaejoong explained as he give him a smile.

Donghae smiled brightly. “Thanks Jae.” He said  as he walk out of Jaejoong’s office.

 

----

I know this chapter is boring, but the next chapter will be better. I promise. Mianhae.