What really happened

Love Pain

Hyoyeon made Sehun sit down on the chair, and she crouched down in front of him.

“What are you doing noona?” Sehun held her elbows trying to make her stand up, but Hyoyeon stopped him.

“Sehun…. I wanted to be all honest to you.. Even this will hurt you.” Hyoyeon started to form tears in her eyes.

Sehun saw it, he was getting confused.

“This hurts me a lot to, but Sehun…. Listen to me carefully.” Hyoyeon held Sehun’s face close to her own. They were staring each other now, Sehun looked straight in her eyes, looking for answers of what is happening at the moment. He is totally confused at the moment.

“Last night.. I..” Hyoyeon sighed and looked away, as she slowly gathered her strength. She looked at him again. “I almost had with..Yunho oppa..” Her last words were very silent that no one would be able to understand, but Sehun heard it clearly with both ears.

“M-mwo..” Sehun’s eyes widened. He was not expecting for this to come.

Hyoyeon’s tears flowing down her face. She placed her forehead over his own as Sehun tried to process the information inside his head.

Once he realized the real situation, Sehun pulled away from Hyoyeon, who has been asking for his forgiveness.

“Sehunie.. It didn’t happen.. I was drunk and..” Hyoyeon was lost of words. There was no other explanation for her actions. “Mianhae.. Please..”

Sehun stood up and just looked at the girl he loves the most falls down on the ground. He was trying to fight his own tears as he clenched his fists.

Hyoyeon looked up at him, and she saw an expression on his face that she never saw her entire life. Sehun was angry, really angry and she has no idea on how to calm him down.

He started walking away.

“Sehun.. Hear me out first..” She said while Sehun opened the door and made his way out of the house.

“Nothing happened.. We were both drunk.. Sehun, I didn’t really want it to go that far. Mianhae for hurting you.” Hyoyeon said as she tried to stand up and wipe her tears.

 

“Unnie..” Yein walked towards her and helped her unnie fix herself.

Hyoyeon immediately hugged Yein and burst all the disappointment and guilt she was feeling. She couldn’t stop the tears from coming out off her eyes. “Yein-ah..”

“What happened?” Yein asked as she comfort her older sister.

“Yein.. I’m so stupid.. he’s really angry at me. I don’t know what to do.” Hyoyeon kept on repeating.

Yein helped her sister go inside the house and calm her down first before anything else.

 

 

“Mworago?” Yein was indeed surprised with what Hyoyeon confessed to her.

Hyoyeon started to form tears again as she remembers Sehun’s reaction. Her heart was breaking into small pieces. She grew to love Sehun so much, and thought nothing would go wrong. “Yein.. Help me.. I don’t want this to happen between me and Sehun.. I.. I love him. I know it must be too late, but I finally love him with all my heart now.”

Yein saw how desperate her sister is at the moment. “I’ll talk to him, unnie, you should just rest at the moment.” She said as she comforted her sister.

Hyoyeon kept on wiping her tears but her eyes cannot stop on producing it. She picked up her phone, and looked at her wallpaper. It was a picture of him and Sehun at Sehun’s room couch when they were supposed to watch a movie. She was wrapped around Sehun’s tender hug, and their hands are locked together as they smile for the camera like what normal couples do.

 

Returning to the night when Hyoyeon went to the bar.

“How could I be an irresponsible sister?” Hyoyeon kept on thinking as she drinks her 7th shot of vodka.

She can feel her head spinning. Hyoyeon isn’t really good with alcoholic drinks, but she keeps on indulging herself with it because of its effects to her.

“Hyoyeon?” A guy’s voice made Hyoyeon look up and smile.

“Oppa!” Hyoyen stood up and hugged the guy. “Long time no see.” She looked at her long time friend from head to toe.

“Yeah. Well, look at you. You look beautiful.” He checked her out.

“You never change Lee Hyuk Jae.” Hyoyeon chuckled.

“Mind if I join you?” He asked his old pal.

Lee Hyukjae, one of Jaejoong’s high school buddies, who became pretty close with Yunho and Hyoyeon as well, but he eventually had to move to Incheon for a business opening.

“How many have you drink Hyo?” Hyukjae asked as he stare at the table Hyoyeon had been using.

“Quite a lot.” She replied with a smirk.

Hyukjae shook his head.

Hyoyeon suddenly tied her hair into a bun and tried to fan herself as she slowly feels the hotness inside the club and the alcohol she has been drinking.

Hyukjae was staring at her, she was very beautiful at that moment that he couldn’t take his eyes off her, but Hyukjae shook his head. Hyoyeon is a friend, he should respect her. “So, I heard you’re dating someone.”

“Oh. Ne.” She replied but with pout on her face.

“Wae?”

“It’s really complicated right now.. I’m trying to avoid him.” Hyoyeon replied.

“Jinjja?” Hyukjae smiled. “So you ran into a club because of it?”

Hyoyeon nodded. “I only go to this place when I have problems.” She said, and took another shot. Hyo closed her eyes due to the bitterness of the drink, and she shook her head right after.

“I think you should stop Hyo.” Hyukjae suggested.

“Eyy oppa. I ordered this whole thing. I should finish it.” She replied with a giggle and took another shot.

Hyukjae was feeling bad for Hyo and was about to grab the bottle from the younger girl’s hand when someone took it away from her even before he could do it by himself.

“Ya!” Hyoyeon frowned.

“I think you should listen to people older than you Hyoyeon.” Yunho threw the bottle straight to the trash can, and studied the girl infront of him.

Yunho frowned at how wasted Hyoyeon was at the moment.

“Annyeong Hyukjae.” Yunho greeted his acquaintance.

“Long time Yunho.” Hyukjae raised his right hand as a sign of greeting the same-age friend, and he smirked.

“Should we call your oppa Hyoyeon?” Yunho asked seriously.

Hyoyeon sighed. “Ani.. I’ll go home.” She could feel the tension building between her and Yunho and the last thing she wanted to do was to argue with him right now. She said goodbye to Hyukjae and stood up, but Yunho caught her wrist.

“You do know I’m not letting you drive home right?” Yunho said.

“I can ride a cab.” Hyoyeon replied.

Yunho shook his head.

Hyoyeon eventually gave up and is now seated in Yunho’s car.

When Yunho got inside his car, Hyoyeon spoke. “Do you think I really took away Sehun from Yein?”

“Hyo. You didn’t take anyone away. Yein just wasn’t ready that Sehun wouldn’t be always there for him now. Her feelings just took over her at that moment, and wanted to talk to someone but she wasn’t able to.” Yunho explained to her.

“I.. I don’t know. The way Yein looked at me and told me that even before Sehun and I became a couple, that him and her were bestfriends… that really struck me. I wouldn’t want that to happen to me if I were in her place.” Hyoyeon started to cry now.

Yunho just let the girl cry her feelings out. He diceded to drive to the park before bringing Hyoyeon home because he knows Jaejoong will get mad once he sees his sister drunk.

 

When hestopped at the park, Hyoyeon was already sleeping.

Yunho stared at Hyoyeon’s pretty face and smiled. “I still like you.” He said.

He took off his jacket and placed it over Hyoyeon.  He hovered over her to make sure he covers her whole body with his jacket, but his face went too close to her own. “I’ve seen you during your worst, and I think it’s your most beautiful like that. Sehun is a lucky guy.”

“Sehun..” Hyoyeon said slowly opening her eyes, but the only thing she could see was a dark figure.

It was dark around the park and the nearest street light was 5 cars away from where Yunho parked.

Hyoyeon smiled thinking she it was Sehun. “Saranghae..” She said, as she held Yunho’s face and placed her lips on his.

Yunho was surprised with Hyoyeon’s sudden actions. He didn’t know what to do.

Yunho tried to break from the kiss, but Hyoyeon wrapped her arms around his neck. His position was very uncomfortable at the moment and being pulled by Hyoyeon made it harder.

“Hyo..” He was trying to say in between kisses, but he eventually gave up. Yunho was a guy, and he likes Hyoyeon. It was an advantage for him. He felt guilty at first, but at that moment, it was about him and her.

Yunho kissed her back, and now pulled Hyoyeon to him. Yunho broke the kiss on the lips and went to kiss her neck and jaw.

Both parties were into their actions at the moment. Hyoyeon was trying to Yunho’s polo shirt, as Yunho tries to unclasp Hyoyeon’s bra.

"Saranghae Hyoyeon-ah.."

“Se- Sehunie…” She muttered.

Yunho’s eyes widened in surprise when Hyoyeon said Sehun’s name. He slowly got back to his consciousness and pulled away from kissing the younger girl.

Then, Hyoyeon also opened her eyes. “Se… Yunho.. Ahhhhhh!” Hyoyeon started screaming.

“Hyoyeon-ah. Wait.. Hyo.. Listen.” Yunho tried to stop her.

Hyoyeon was now crying as she covered her face.

Yunho felt so guilty and closed his eyes. “Hyoyeon.. Im sorry.”

Hyoyeon was having a hard time to breathe because of too much crying. “I.. I’m going.” She said as she opened the car door.

“Ani. Wait.” Yunho held her wrist.

Hyoyeon fell back on her sit, but did not look at Yunho. Hyoyeon frowned on what Yunho said.

“I’ll bring you home.” He calmly said.

“Ani.” Hyoyeon said emotionless and finally was able to step out of his car.

As Hyoyeon started to walk away from where he parked, Yunho kept on blaming himself for what happened.

“You are so stupid Yunho! How can you even do that to her. You’re taking advantage of the situation.” Yunho scolded himself as he threw punches in the air, and pulled his hair.  “Why do you have to be so stupid.”

 

With Hyoyeon..

She tried to stop her sobs as she dialed a number on her phone.

“Hyoyeon-ah? Ive been waiting for you. Where are you?”  Jaejoong asked on the other line.

“Oppa. Can you pick me up..” She asked.

“Where are you?” Jaejoong asked.

“At a coffee shop near the park. Mianhae oppa.” Hyoyeon replied and hang up.

Hyoyeon took a sip on her coffee. “How could you not realize what you’re doing Hyoyeon? You’re pathetic.” Hyoyeon mentally scold herself.

 

---

Back to the present..

"Are you able to contact him? Should I just go to his place?" Hyoyon kept bugging Yein on Sehun's where abouts because he has been missing in action ever since he left hte Kim's residence. He never contacted anyone.