Believe me

Love Pain

One evening.

Tiffany brought Jessica to Yunho’s place to visit the older guy. He has not been going out of his place except for work.

“Annyeong oppa.” Tiffany greeted him as he opened the door.

“Youre here.” Yunho smiled and patted Tiffany’s head like a little kid.

Tiffany just smiled not minding if her hair got messed up. “You have a visitor.”

Yunho looked confuse. “Nugu?”

Then Jessica showed herself before Yunho.

Jessica smiled.

“Jess.” Yunho smiled.

“Long time no see?” Jessica said.

Yunho walked to her, and hugged his close friend.

“How are you?” Jessica asked when she pulled off from the hug.

Yunho just shrugged.

“I was expecting that.” Jessica patted his shoulder as she walked inside the older guys place.

Yunho prepared snacks for the two girls.

 

“So oppa, what did you do today?”Tiffany asked as she took a bite on her apple.

“I went to a photoshoot this morning.” Yunho placed the drinks down.

“Getting quite busy eh oppa.” Jessica said.

“I think it’s better. ” Yunho replied.

The three talked about life and careers for a good hour, but Tiffany have to leave for a schedule appointment.

Yunho and Jessica got into a more serious talk.

“So oppa..” Jessica started, still with a hint of doubt if she should open up about Hyoyeon.

Yunho just looked at her.

“What happened exactly?” Jessica continued.

“Happened on what?” Yunho asked.

Jessica smiled, but a defeated smile. “Tiffany told me about you and Hyoyeon.”

Yunho sighed. “Im pretty sure you know everything Jess, even more than what I know.”

Jessica shook her head. “That’s where you’re wrong oppa. I was surprised when Tiffany told me about Sehun and Hyo, and I was more shocked when she told me about your actions.”

Yunho chuckled. “I don’t know Jess. I was there, going to tell her, but maybe Hyoyeon and I would really be just friends.”

Jessica pouted when she saw the loneliness in Yunho’s eyes. “But, do you accept this?”

“Did Hyoyeon send you here?” Yunho smiled, trying to get away from the question by changing the topic.

“I told you oppa, I didn’t know anything until Tiffany told me.” Jessica defended herself. “If you didn’t want to talk about it, Im sorry for bringing it up.”

Yunho sighed. “Everything just went by so fast. Everytime I was going to confess to her, something happens. The very first time was when I was going to meet her at the café, but Tiffany suddenly showed up. It was my first time seeing her back in town, I lost track of time and Hyoyeon texted me she had to go somewhere and then when it was Butler Jang’s birthday celebration.. I was walking towards her but out of nowhere Sehun confessed his feelings.. I don’t know, it was all so sudden, I didn’t have time to think or catch up with the situation.”

“How could it turn out like this?”Jessica said to herself. “She likes.. liked you oppa.”

Yunho smiled. “Everyone said that, she LIKED me. I get it, but you know Jess, the day at the café, I am pretty sure I saw her car at the parking lot while I was talking to Tiffany. I- I don’t know.”

“Well, she’s not the only one who owns a silver bmw isn’t she?” Jessica replied.

Yunho shrugged. “How are they?” Yunho asked.

“Hyoyeon told me they’re good. You know what; I might be a bit disappointed because I went to America for nothing but…” Jessica stopped her words.

“For nothing?” Yunho asked.

“Don’t mind what I said oppa, that wasn’t what I meant… What I mean was, I was expecting you and Hyoyeon, so I got disappointed, but oppa, when you see how she acts now..” Jessica imagined her friend from earlier. “It was a very different Hyoyeon, she sounded so inlove. It was a different her. A good kind of different.” Jessica confessed.

Yunho tried to show his smile. “That’s good then. Im happy for her, maybe some other time, I could congratulate her.”

“You’re so surreal oppa.” Jessica smiled.

---

Jung Yunho participated once again in a photoshoot with famous idol BoA. During the interview, Yunho was not saved from the private life questions.

Interviewer: So, BoA-ssi, Jung Yunho-ssi, we heard that you two have been friends for a long time.

BoA smiled. “Yeah, maybe we’ve known each other for 8 years now.”

Yunho: No one knows this and Im revealing it here today, I met Boa at SM Entertainment. We were both trainees at that time.

Interviewer: Jinjja? You were a former SM trainee?

Yunho nodded. “I was training to be an idol.”

BoA: Ne. We actually got casted into the company on the same year and we trained together. Maybe if he did not leave, he would be a part of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

BoA laughed.

Interviewer: Why did you leave? Arent you jealous of DBSK’s fame now?

Yunho: Not really. I mean, I’m okay with what I have now. I think I was not meant to be an idol. I couldn’t see myself performing on stage.

Few more questions on the interview and in went to the topic about love.

Interviewer: BoA-ssi, eversince your debut, there was no rumor going around you about your love life. Have you ever not dated ever since you debuted?

BoA: I went on dates but maybe because I am very busy, and I focus on work too much that I could not give time on entertaining suitors.

Interviewer: But you admit that you have suitors?

BoA giggled.

Interviewer: How about you Yunho-ssi. We found out that your last girlfriend was Tiffany Hwang who is now one of the fashion photographers, who you also worked with recently.

Yunho: Tiffany and I had been friends ever since and we dated back when we were still in school. Years have passed, now Tiffany is like one of my bestfriends.

Interviewer: So, no recent girlfriend or love interest out there?

Yunho chuckled.

Interviewer: Seems like there is.

Yunho shook his head. “I go on group dates nowadays. Nothing romantic.”

Interviewer: But there was a rumor that you were dating the young business woman, Kim Hyoyeon. There were reports about you two being intimate at their annual company party.

Yunho froze for a moment, and shrugged. “Hyoyeon is like… my little sister since her older brother is my bestfriend. I look out for her like a real sibling.”

---

Back at the Kim Mansion. Yein just got home from her date with Donghae. She was happy to  finally spend quality time with her man, but something was still bothering her.

In her room.

Knock. Knock.

“Come in.” Yein commanded.

“Yein. This just came in earlier. A package for you.” Butler Jang walked across her room and placed the box in her study table.

“Who is it from?” Yein asked.

“It doesn’t say, but it has already been scanned.”

Yein nodded. “Kamsahamnida Butler Jang.” Yein bowed.

Yein stared at the box for a good 2 minutes, and she finally decided to open it.

Various items were inside. Small chocolate roses which are her favorite, limited paint brush that she asked her mother to buy for her, Hello Kitty Iphone case that was sold out when she was about to order, and a pair of earrings that she wanted to get when she was window shopping with … Kai.

That hit her; it was Kai who sent all those.

Then a card on the bottom of the box caught her attention.

 

I know you’re angry at me, I know you might hate me right now, but Yein I couldn’t get you out of my mind after the kiss. All the things in this box, I know that you wanted all them. Everything you said that you liked when we went window shopping is here, I did not know why the next day I went back to the mall and get them, but now I know why. I like you Yein. Please don’t stay away, please don’t ignore me.

--

 

With Jaejoong and Yuri.

Meet me in ---- Hotel at 5PM today. –Jaejoong.

 

Yuri just got home from a 2-hour shift at work. Fter she reads Jaejoong’s message, she was not able to contain herself from boiling in anger.

Yuri sighed. “He.. is just like any other guy. He just… wants pleasure all the time.” Yuri mumbled to herself as she slowly prepare her things to leave before meeting Jaejoong in 2 hours.

 

Yuri arrived at the hotel’s lobby. She took out her phone and tried to call Jaejoong.

“Im here.” She said once Jaejoong answered.

“Turn around.” Jaejoong replied.

Yuri turned around and saw the dashing young man with his unusual corporate attire that made him stand out from the crowd. What caught Yuri’s attention more was the bouquet of flower Jaejoong was holding.

Yuri looked around and saw people looking at them.

“What are you doing?” Yuri frowned.

Jaejoong walked close to her. “For you.”

Yuri looked at the beautiful flowers, but she did not accept it. Jaejoong took her hand and made her hold the flowers.

“Kim Jaejoong, I’m not here to play date or whatever. Let’s just go with this damn thing so I could go home and rest.” Yuri growled.

“Why in the world do you think that all I want from you is ? I want you to see my efforts Yuri. I want you to see that I care for you. I like you.” Jaejoong replied calmly.

Yuri smirked. “Ani Jaejoong. You’re like any other man out there. You are all beasts.” Yuri returned the flowers to him and walked out fast.

Jaejoong stayed there for a good 5 seconds, and dropped the flowers to follow Yuri.

 

As Jaejoong was running after Yuri, right behind them was two snatchers running towards them. The other guy was holding a gun, and the other one was holding a purse.

“Help! My bag.” A scream was heard.

Both Yuri and Jaejoong stopped from their steps.

 

A gun shot was heard.

 

Yuri closed her eyes, and felt a warm body hug her. She slowly felt the body getting heavier.

Yuri-yah. Believe me… I like you like you.” Jaejoong whisphered to her ear as he felt numbness all over his body.

“Jae-Jjajoong..” Yuri stuttered with wide eyes. She looked at Jaejoong’s face, and his eyes were close.

“Kim Jaejoong..” Yuri shook his body but no response.

Yuri supported Jaejoong and when she touched his back, she saw blood on her hand.

“Help!” Yuri shouted.