Honesty

Love Pain

The next morning..

Jaejoong entered Yein’s room with a breakfast in bed tray. He personally prepared all her younger sister’s favorite breakfast foods. Two blueberry waffle cakes, omelet, grapes, hot coffee and the newspaper to compliment the whole idea of morning.

Yein shook her head in disbelief and craziness of her brother as he walked in.

Jaejoong smiled. “I’m expecting that you wont be coming out of your room, so I brought this.” Jaejoong said as he placed it down on the side table.

Yein sat up and gave her brother a smile.

“I’m sorry Yein.” Jaejoong started, as he sat on her bed and held his sister’s hand.

Yein squeezed her brother’s hand and chuckled. “Aniyo oppa. I am sorry for being too … dramatic?” Yein was not sure of why she did that last night.

“Ani Yein. You were the one that got hurt.” Jaejoong replied and tucked the strands of Yein’s brown hair behind her ear. “Im sorry for not being there when you needed someone the most. I’m your oppa, I should know if you have a problem.”

Yein smirked. “Yeah, you’ve became a pretty bad oppa ever since you got yourself a girlfriend.” Yein .

Jaejoong pouted. He admits that he had been focusing on his relationship with Yuri more than anything, but no one can deny it, once Kim Jaejoong becomes serious in a relationship, he would make sure it will be the best.

Yein smiled. “Don’t worry oppa. I think it’s in the genes. Being in a relationship makes us Kims forget.”

Jaejoong patted her sister’s head, and kissed her forehead. “I’ll just be around, call me when you need anything. I want you to rest.”

Yein nodded.

---

 

Yein stayed at her room the whole day, and unexpectedly people came right next to each other.

Yein heard a knock on the door when she was browsing the internet. When she looked up when the door opened, it revealed her sister.

She sat up from her lying position. “Se-sehun..” She stuttered.

Sehun smiled and went straight to the bedside chair and sat. “How are you?”

“I’m fine..” Yein replied.

Sehun bit his lip and nodded as he look around Yein’s room and study all the details. Seeing if it was still the same like the last time they hang in there. “Oh, you moved your study table.” He commented.

“Yeah..” Yein answered.

There was silence between them that never happened before. This was a situation that never occurred to anyone’s mind.

“This is.. awkward.” Yein chuckled.

Sehun smirked. It was slowly getting better between then even if nothing has been settled yet.

“Yein-ah..” Sehun called her.

Yein looked at him.

“Are you still mad at me?” He asked.

“I was never mad Sehun. Just..disappointed.”

“Im sorry.. I was caught up on making your sister happy that I got careless.” He confessed.

Yein saw how Sehun acted and she felt bad for shouting at him last night. “Ani Sehun. I’m sorry.. I was caught up in my emotions.. I just couldn’t handle it.” Yein covered her face in embarrassment of how she acted.

“That’s why I should have been there.. When you need me the most..” Sehun sighed.

“Well.. I guess.” She could only say.

“Remember back in high school, when you found out Kris, your high school crush has a girlfriend. I remember you cried to me after my basket ball practice and I skipped my last class just to stay with you at the back of the school.” Sehun stood up and walked towards her bed and sat next to her.

Yein nodded as she reminisces.

“And remember when you got my back when this crazy girl kept on asking me out. You told her to back off because you were my girlfriend. I didn’t have to tell you to do something but you knew I hated that situation so you took a step forward. I was very thankful and impressed at the same time.” Sehun then made himself comfortable beside her. “We always got each other’s back Yein.”

“Yeah, we did.” She said and wrapped her arms around his shoulder like what they always do.

The there was silence between the two friends.

 

“What… was about Donghae hyung and Kai?” Sehun asked.

Yein pouted and looked forward. “Long story short… Donghae oppa and I are currently off because of Kai..”

Sehun frowned.”I know you and Kai are closer than ever now, but why?”

“We kissed..” Yein confessed.

Sehun looked at his bestfriend with confusion.

“Twice.” Yein covered her face with her hands. “Donghae oppa knows about it.”

Sehun sighed. “Kim Yein.. What have you been doing without me?”

Yein answered back. “That’s why you shouldn’t have left me.”

Both chuckled on her comment.

“Don’t worry, I.. will fix this.” Yein added. “But, I think it will be hard.”

“Wae?”

“Kai.. He said he loves me.” Yein inhaled deeply. “And after hearing that from him.. my heart fluttered.”

“Mwo?” Sehun was dumbfounded.

“Ye. I think I grew feeling for him.. Sehun, when you weren’t there, I only had Kai.. And he was so different from the Kai I first met. We got along super well.” Yein said.

“This is bad.”

“It is.. but I will..”

“Ani Yein. Patience. It will take time to know what you really feel. Don’t force yourself to choose. It will happen.”

“But Donghae oppa..”

“Hyung will understand.”

“You think so?”

“I know so.” Sehun reassured her.

“I don’t think I can do that to Donghae oppa. Sehun, he is everything I wished for. You know I am a er for athletes. He is not just an athlete by profession but he also has a degree in business which is like my family’s world. He is the guy that made my heart beat differently.” Yein pouted.

“I know its hard. You and hyung are way beyond perfect for each other, you two complement each other, but Yein, you would not think of even giving Kai a chance if there is nothing special about him.” Sehun placed his hand on top of his friend’s head.

Yein leaned her head on Sehun’s shoulder. “You always know the right words Sehun. That’s why I love talking to you….. Even though you used to not talk a lot.” She giggled..

“Do I talk a lot now?” Sehun asked, flustered.

“Ye. You do. So… What are we gonna do about our own bestfriend time?”

“Your choice.” Sehun said.

“Lets atleast try to see each other two days a week.” Yein suggested.

“That works.. and Im making sure its more than two days.” Sehun added.

“But I want it whole day, so when I text you, make sure to clear your schedule for the whole day cause Im not letting you anytime you want.”

“Gurae.” Sehun replied.

 

“How are you and unnie?” Yein asked as she looked up at Sehun.

Sehun looked down at her and he shook his head with a bit of frown forming on his face.

“Why? Is it because of what I said?”

“I cant blame you Ye.”

“But, I am to be blamed at.” Yein replied.

“She ignored all my calls last night.” Sehun sighed. “but, I’ll talk her again today.”

“Im really sorry, would you like me to talk to unnie if ever?” Yein asked.

“It’s alright Yein. We will be okay. I promise.” Sehun replied.

 

 

It was 6PM when Hyoyeon got home from work and Sehun has been in the Kim Mansion waiting for her to arrive. When Hyoyeon opened the front door, she was welcomed by Sehun.

“Annyeong Noona.” Sehun smiled before his girlfriend.

Hyoyen was surprised to see him there. She wanted to hug him, but she was trying to stay away from now. “What are you doing here?”

Sehun did not like how Hyoyeon was acting, he just needs to talk to her. “Can we talk?”

Hyoyeon looked around the house and no one was there. She nodded and walked towards the garden as Sehun followed.

“I already talked to Yein. We’re okay now, you don’t have to avoid me anymore.” Sehun started saying.

Hyoyeon looked down. “IS she okay?”

“Yes, and  she said she’s sorry for whatever she said.” Sehun added.

“She doesn’t have to.”  Hyoyeon replied still not looking at Sehun.

“Noona.” Sehun moved closer to her, and made her look at him.

Hyoyeon stared at Sehun’s eyes. She was feeling so bad inside at the moment. How could she lie to Sehun.

“Is there something wrong?”

Hyoyeon inhaled deep and broke off the staring contest with Sehun. “No-nothing.”

“Are we okay now?” He asked.

“Yeah-” Hyoyeon said.  ‘I hope so.’ She thought.

Sehun hugged Hyoyeon and she hugged back, but guilt was eating her inside. Hyoyeon is not being honest to Sehun at the moment and all she wanted to do is scold herself for not telling what happened last night when she went out.

Sehun-ah. I hope you forgive me, but…. I don’t know what to say to you. I love you Sehunie, but there’s something you need to know.” Hyoyeon thought as she hugged Sehun really tight not wanting to let go.

“I… can’t do this.” She blurted after breaking the hug.

“Mwo?” He asked.

“You need to know something.” Hyoyeon said with tears slowly forming in her eyes.

 

To be Continued....

----

 

I hope this made up for the past few weeks with no updates? :) Finals is this coming week, and after that I am as free as a bird and I'll be updating frequently. Thanks for the comments everyone. I appreciate it, but your comments are making me have double thoughts. Im confused rigt now between Yunho & Sehun. :(((( HAHAHA. Suggestions are highly welcomed. THANKS. KAMSAHAMNIDA. ARIGATO. SALAMAT! :D