You know you girls love me the most

Love Pain

Readers! Friends! WAHHH. I know I haven't been updating for a week or so, I was just super busy from school & work. IM SORRY. SInce, Ive been keeping you guys wait for updates, I will try my best to make update twice every week. :)) Thanks for reading, subscribing and voting! :) Suggestions and comments are appreciated! ^^

------

 

Normal evening at the Kim's residence.

Yein was getting ready to sleep, when her room door opened.

 

"You're planning to sleep without us?" Jaejoong walked in followed by Hyoyeon with their pajamas.

"Mwoya? What are you doing here?" Yein asked.

"I just thought that we haven't had our sibling bond this past few weeks. Everyone was busy. I didn't want us to slowly grow apart." Jaejoong sat at Yein's bed.

"Oppa is being the sentimental one Yein-ah." Hyoyeon stated as she sat at the couch.

"Can we sleep here?" Jaejoong looked at Yein.

Yein smiled. "Ofcourse. I missed this oppa."

Yein hugged Jaejoong, and Jaejoong gestured Hyoyeon the hug.

 

The three of them sat on the bed like old times, Yein on the middle, Hyoyeon on the right and Jae at the left with their backs supported by the head rest.

"What has been going on Yein? You and Donghae." Jaejoong started the conversation

Yein sighed. "I.. Dont know, we didnt talk."

"Mwo? He was just here a few days ago." Hyoyeon asked.

"Ne, but, I dont know... Something was wrong. He actually didnt tell me he that he will be leaving. I only found out from his umma." Yein sadly said.

The two older sibling could see the sadness on the eyes of their maknae. She was starting to form tears in her eyes when Hyoyeon held her hand and Jaejoong made her rest her head on his shoulder.

 

"I dont like this kind of situation.." Yein started to tear. "I felt distant with him when we were together that day. I dont want to think of it, but the fact that Donghae oppa had history of being a play girl will still exist."

"He... He wont do that Yein.." Jaejoong said.

"Wae? Because you two are best friend?? I dont want it like that oppa.. I want him to be loyal to me becuase he loves me, not because he cares for your friendship. Its not fair.." Yein cried.

 

Once Yein let her tears out, she slowly calmed down and laughed at her self for crying too much.

"Its okay to cry Yein-ah." Hyoyeon patted her hand and to change topic, Hyoyeon looked towards Jaejoong. "What about you oppa? You and Yuri already dating?"

Jaejoong shook his head. "Yuri... Is different. She doesnt like me."

"Mworago? Are you serious Kim Jaejoong?" Hyoyeon was surprised.

"Dont talk informal to me young lady." Jaejoong reminded her.

Hyoyeon pouted.

"Whats wrong?" Yein asked wiping her tears.

"Actually, she told me to stay away from her.. Yuri fights back, but she is very fragile deep inside. Once I figured out what is going on with her life.. I realized I shouldnt bring her trouble.. I dont want to break her heart if ever." Jaejoong closed his eye

"You like her that much huh?" Hyoyeon said.

"Maybe." Jaejoong replied. "She's the only one who has a job in their family. His father left them, and her mother is sick. She's the eldest out of 5 siblings and she's working at the library in the morning and at the bar at night. One of her siblings also has heart problems. That's how her life works."

"Omo! Oppa.." Yein rubbed his back.

"Yuri will have a hard time with me... But... I couldnt just stay away. I secretly gave gifts to her family thrice." Jaejoong smiled at the thought of seeing Yuri's family danced in happiness with the grocery gift he gave.

"Maybe we could do something for her oppa.." Hyoyeon said.

"Like what? I need to stay away from her Hyo." Jaejoong sighed.

"But, I dont. You do know I just lost my secretary right?" Hyoyeon implemented.

"Are you sure about this?" Jaejoong asked her.

"We cannot have her to work for you because youre also working for someone else oppa. I mean, this job is going to be stable. She could give a better life to her family like this." Hyoyeon tried to persuade his brother. Hyoyeon was sure about her decision. Yuri might be a little bit unqualified but she could teach her.

"Are you sure about this Hyo? She didnt finish her college degree. She's underqualified." Jaejoong argued.

"If that is your problem, lets have her do some other jobs in the company instead." Hyoyeon bit back.

"The other employees would think it is unfair." Jaejoong shook his head.

"Then I'll make her my personal assistant. I mean, I need someone to help me with my stuffs now. The secretary would be for the company only, and my personal assistant would be for my own travels. There will be no criteria, as long as I like her, she's hired." Hyoyeon said with full of sarcasm.

"Hyo.."

"Oppa. Its a way of helping. If Yuri's struggling financially, we should help her. I mean, she's no stranger to you anymore right?" Hyoyeon said. "Beleive me in this oppa. It seems though that she is hard working. Its just a PA, no need for certifications and all those documents."

"Fine. Do whatever you want." Jaejoong sighed, but it was a sign of relief. He is actually thinking that Hyoyeon's idea is good.

 

 

"How about you unnie?" Yein asked.

Hyoyeon was surprised. She did not expect to share anything right now.

Hyoyeon sighed. 'I have to tell it to my siblings.' she thought.

 

"Is it going well with Yunho oppa?" Yein asked.

"Yunho?" Jaejoong looked at Hyoyeon.

"Mworago?" Hyoyeon was also surprised with Yein's words.

"Cause I thought you and oppa are slowly getting closer so I thought.." Yein stopped with her sentence.

 

Jaejoong is still looking at Hyo, curious if she is indeed in that mutual understanding stage with Yunho.

 

Hyoyeon shook her head. "No-nothing is going on between me and o-oppa.." Hyoyeon stuttered.

Yein nodded..

"But.. I actually have something to say." Hyoyeon declared. She started playing with her hands, scared of how her own siblings will react with her newly found relationship with Sehun.

 

"Im actually dating someone.." Hyoyeon started.

"Nugu?" Jaejoong asked with squinting eyes.

"He's a close family friend.." Hyoyeon looked at Yein. "Im exclusively dating.. Sehun." Hyoyeon smiled.

Yein smiled more. "Jinjja?"

"OH SEHUN?" Jaejoong asked.

Hyoyeon nodded but still a smile on her face. She was not sure of the feeling, but she knows she's happy.

 

"Sehun was there even when I felt alone. I didn't know how, I didn't know when.. But when he asked me that question.. My heart fluttered. I think I grew to like him when we started hanging out, and now, we know too much about each other that sometimes.. Its getting creepy because, we were never close ever since. I guess.. It is true about getting to know each other first." Hyoyeon smiled.

"I am so happy for you and Sehun unnie. He has been crushing on you since forever. My awesome bestfriend finally did it." Yein overjoyed with what is currently happening with her sister's life.

 

Hyoyeon turned to Jaejoong, looking at him as if she is asking for his approval. Jaejoong could only nod and pat her head. He smiled.

"Gomawo Oppa, Yein... Im happy that my siblings are okay with it. Im very much overwhelmed, but what I could say is that Im contented. Im happy." Hyoyeon smiled so genuinely.

 

All she said was the truth. She does feel contented and happy to be finally date someone. Sehun was far from her expectations... He was better than it. She may have a crush on Yunho, but she also has something very special for Sehun.

 

The siblings decided to finally sleep after hours of talking and catching up.

“I want to sleep in the middle.” Jaejoong stated as he points out where Yein is about to lie.

“Oppa!” Yein whined.

“Wae? I want to sleep in between my sisters.” Jaejoong argued but with a smirk on his face.

“You know what Kim Jaejoong, I don’t know why you became the oldest.” Hyoyeon complained.

“You know you girls love me the most.” Jaejoong smiled in victory as Yein slowly move to the left side.