Do you like my sister?

Love Pain

The Korean soccer league has started, the fans had been waiting for the soccer season.

Donghae has been pretty busy himself due to all the practices and scheduled matches and interviews.

 

Donghae's POV.

 

An hour before the match, I and the team are inside their locker room, trying to prepare and get ready before the big event.

I was at the corner, earphones on my ears as I stretch and calm myself down.

I stopped stretching when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

 

"Donghae, someone is looking for you outside." Lee Kikwang said.

 

I wasnt expecting anyone for today's match. I sent tickets to some of my friends, but no one really told him that they will be able to come.

As I walk towards the outside of the locker room, I saw a younger guys' face peeked.

 

'Baekhyun?' I asked myself.

 

My eyes grew wider, when I saw Baekhyun and Yein, standing outside the locker room.

"Mwo? You guys came." I was a bit taken when I saw the two, but I am glad they are here.

Yein and Baekhyun isnt really the people I was expecting, but I feel really fluttered seeing the two.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa." Yein bowed.

 

I smiled at her. She looks so shy infront of me right now. Maybe because of the unfamiliar atmosphere here, but Yein isnt this shy type of girl.

 

"Arent both of you busy?" I asked as I offered them drinks.

We are now at the small waiting room.

"Ani. Yein actually went to my house and asked if I want to watch a soccer game. I even thought we will just watch it on the television!" Baekhyun said.

Yein hit him with the sudden response.

I looked at Yein. Something is going on with this girl. I smiled at her.

 

To be all honest, I had a crush on Yein back then, but maybe now.. I just see her like a sister as well since Im good friends with her brother.

It was 2 years ago, when I came back here in Korea after year and a half training and practice in the states for soccer.

Jaejoong brought her to the place we were supposed to meet, and Yein grew up to be a fine lady. The last time I saw her was when she's just in high school, and when I returned she suddenly blossomed into a beautiful girl.

I didnt recognize her as Kim Yein, but I admit, I liked her.

 

 

My coach called me to start talking about our strategy for the game one last time.

"Oppa. We'll be cheering for you all through out the game. So, you cannot lose!" Yein finally said.

I walked up to her and gave her a small hug. "Gomawo. I'll look at you guys at the audience." I said. "I want to hear you scream my name."

She gave me an okay sign before I go out.

 

 

While walking to the locker room, I had a smile on my face and a very light heart.

'I'll make her my inspiration for today. I must look cool infornt of her.' I said to myself.

 

End of Donghae's POV.

 

 

Donghae's team won the very first soccer match of the season, and a a celebration, the whole team was planning an after party.

 

"Donghae, come on." Kikwang, one of his team members called him.

"Oh. I dont think I can go with you guys today. I have visitors." Donghae reasoned out.

"Is the lady earlier your new girl?" Junsu asked, another teammate.

Donghae chuckled. "Ani. She's just a close friend. Ill just hang with you guys some other time. Say sorry to coach for me." Donghae bid his goodbye and went straight to where Yein and Baekhyun are at.

 

 

"Oppa! Chukahae!" Yein clapped her hands as Donghae approached them

"Gomawo... Where do you guys want to eat?" Donghae asked.

"I heard the whole team will celebrate after the game. Arent you coming with them oppa?" Yein asked.

"Maybe not today." He replied.

Donghae realized Yein was holding a paper bag on her hand.

"Let me take that." He took the paper bag from Yein. "By the way, thank you for cheering for me Yein-ah." He contiued..

---

 

 

Hyoyeon was seen exiting the elevator on the Kim Corp Building. She was on her way out for lunch and since she didnt prepare her own lunch meal for today, she planned to go to the restaurant nearby the office building.

Hyoyeon was texting while making her way to the exit, when she accidentally bumped to someone causing her to lose balance.

She was prepared to hit the floor when she felt someone pulled her preventing her from falling.

 

"Be careful noona." Sehun worriedly said as he help her get her balance back.

Hyoyeon blinked a couple of times. "Se-sehun?"

Sehun bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo noona."

Hyoyeon fixed her clothes and inhaled.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

 

That was when Sehun's eyes grew. There is no reason for him to be inside the Kim Corp building. He is not doing business, he doesnt even have interest in those kind of things.

 

"Oh.. I.." He doesnt know what to say.

Hyoyeon smiled. "Did Yein send you for something?"

"A-ani." Sehun then sighed. Theres no reason to lie, because there will be no good lie for this one.. "To be honest, I was bored at home so I decided to go out without planning.. I just unconsciously found myself infront of this building.."

"I think saying that Yein sent you here is better.." Hyoyeon chuckled. "You get weirder and weirder everytime we meet."

Sehun felt embarassed infront of the girl. "Mianhae."

"Since you're here. Mind joning me for lunch instead? I have no one with me." Hyoyeon asked. "If it'll feel weird for you, never mind. I mean, we are really not the closest people to hang out."

Sehun smiled inside with Hyoyeon's suggestion. "I would be glad to join you for lunch noona."

 

 

Hyoyeon and Sehun went to the restaurant..

 

It was awkward at first, they did not know what to talk about, but as time goes by, both of them slowly adapted and started talking.

"I think this is a good start for us to be close." Hyoyeon said.

Sehun nodded in agreement. "I think its just you and I who had not hang out. I had  lunch with Nicole noona and Jessica noona already."

Hyoyeon chuckled. "True. Ive known you even on your diaper days."

Sehun blushed. It meant that Hyoyeon saw him grow up, and all his embarrassing childhood memories.

"Dont worry Sehunie. I wont reveal any of your baby stories to your future girlfriends." Hyoyeon giggled.

"Ah noona.." Sehun WHINED.

 

Both of them were surprised on how Sehun did. He just whined, which is not very usual of him since he always had the cold expression on his face.

"I like it." Hyoyeon said.

"Mwo?" He asked.

"You look very handsome without that straight face of yours. You suit the cheerful type." Hyoyeon revealed.

Sehun then smiled.

"See." Hyoyeon pointed out. "Speaking of girlfriend earlier, why dont you still have one?"

Sehun just shook his head.

Hyoyeon pouted. "Youre not like Jae oppa or his friends. Thats good."

Sehun remained quiet. His heart beats fast expecially talking about crushes and girlfriends, because for him, oth of those things has something to do with Hyoyeon. She is his first crush, and she is also the girl he wanted to be called his girlfriend.

 

"Do you like my sister?" Hyoyeon asked.

"M-mworago?"

"Do you like Kim Yein?" Hyoyeon slowly said.

Sehun sighed. "Noona, did you ever think that if I like Yein, I would still be her bestfriend? I would have taken advantage of us being close if I like her. She should have been my girlfriend by now."

Hyoyeon nodded. "Yeah. Thats a good reason. Well.. I just wish Yein would end up with a good man." Hyoyeon said.

"I think she will."

"Does Yein still have a crush on Donghae oppa?" Hyoyeon asked.

"About that.."

"She still have right? When we played at the pool last time, I can see how she looks at him."

"Ne..." Sehun sighed. He just revealed that Yein still likes Donghae, what a bestfriend he is.

Hyoyeon smirked. "Donghae oppa should really see that." Hyoyeon smiled.

---