Surprise, surprise.

Love Pain

The next morning..

Yunho was found driving to where Sehun stays at the moment. He did not leave Jessica and Hyoyeon by themselves until one of them woke up. He was not able to sleep trying to make sure the two girls were okay, and what made it harder to relax was that Hyoyeon was that depressed. He thought that he doesn’t really have a say on what’s going on with Hyoyeon’s life anymore but he was a one of the reasons this is happening.

Yunho got off from his car, fists clenched, eyes furrowed.

 

He knocked on the door every 10 seconds that it doesn’t open.

“Hyung?” Sehun was obviously woken up by Yunho’s knocks as he rub his sleepy eyes.

Yunho took a deep breath and swing his arms towards Sehun’s left jaw.

“Ahhh.” Sehun scream as he fell down on the floor. “What are you doing?”

“Oh Sehun. Get your game straight.” Yunho shouted at him.

Sehun tried to stand up and find his balance, still holding his left jaw. “What? Hyung.. Im not even going near Hyoyeon noona anymore. Isn’t that enough for you?”

“That’s the problem Sehun!” Yunho slowly calm down. “Do you know how devastated Hyoyeon is right now because of you? And you have the guts to go out with girls now?”

“Wait. Wait.. what are you talking about? Why would she be devastated? Aren’t you two together?” Sehun is dumbfounded at the moment.

“A-ani. It didn’t work. It didn’t start.” Yunho replied.

“I thought.. you two were finally together.” Sehun slowly said.

“We’re not Sehun, and Kim Hyoyeon feels so bad and heart broken right now. She thought that there was still someone who’s waiting for her.. Don’t you like her anymore?” Yunho asked.

Sehun stayed silent and looked down, forgetting the pain on his face.

“I guess not then..”

“My feelings never changed. There was no day that I did not think about her. Hyung, I am still deeply inlove with her, I was expecting she’d be waiting for me too.. All this time I thought you two have been together.” Sehun confessed.

Yunho placed his hand on Sehun’s right shoulder. “Sehun. She loves you.. so much.. You just don’t know. You’re a lucky man to have someone like Hyoyeon waiting for you.”

Sehun smiled. “Thank you hyung.”

“No worries.” Yunho smiled back. “I’m sorry for punching you too hard too.”

Sehun chuckled. He pointed on his aching jaw. “This? It’s nothing. It heals fast. Thanks for waking me up though. I’ve been in such a nightmare for quite some time.”

Yunho was about to leave when Sehun spoke once again.

“Hyung..”

Yunho stopped his steps but did not look back at Sehun.

“Will you help me?” Sehun said.

Yunho held his hand in a peace sign and started walking towards his car.

---

 

Three days after Yunho and Sehun’s encounter.

At the Kim Corp. Building, it was almost the end of office hours. Everyone on the building is on their way out of the building when all the employees noticed a chair in the middle of the lobby. The doors were all closed, everyone made a circle around the chair because of the note that has been passing on person per person that there will be an event that is gonna happen in the middle of the lobby.

Hyoyeon, Yein, and their appa went forward in the middle of the crowd where the chair is located since as the owners, they don’t have any idea of what is happening.

Someone suddenly came up to Hyoyeon, all suited up with a rose on his hand.

“Can I?” Jae asked as he offered the flower and his hand to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon frowned at first since, it is very unusual event, but since it was Jaejoong, she accepted it. Jae assited her to the middle and made her sit on the chair.

 

Then another guy came up to Hyoyeon, flicking his fingers as he makes a beat.

“Donghae oppa?” Hyoyeon asked.

Donghae smiled and gave another rose to Hyoyeon. Donghae did not say any words and stood next to Jaejoong.

The beat that Donghae started earlier got a bit louder, and Kai rose up from the crowd and did small dance moves with the beat as he reached Hyoyeon and gave her the rose.

“What is happening?” Hyoyeon tried asking Kai but he only smirked and went next to Yein after giving Hyoyeon the rose.

Hyoyeon looked at Yein, trying to ask her what is happening but Yein shrugged meaning she is also not aware of this.

 

Baekhyun came out of the crowd as he started voicing out words that matches the beat and rhythm of the music. He had his cheeky smile on as he handed over the flower to Hyoyeon.

“Tell me what’s happening.” Hyoyeon asked Baekhyun, as he shook his head as his answer.

Next one to come out from the crowd is Jung Yunho. Hyoyeon’s eyes widened since Yunho was holding a bouquet of flowers which is far different from the other guys, and music started playing when he started walking.

Hyoyeon’s heart is racing so fast at the moment. She’s freaking out; she thought that all of this is Yunho’s idea. She’s so scared on how she should react. Why is Jung Yunho doing this right now?

Yunho made Hyoyeon stand up as he handed her the bouquet of flowers. Yunho took one step back and smiled.

The lights suddenly turned off. It was dark, and everyone started mumbling, then the lights went back on after 10 seconds. Yunho was no longer infront of Hyoyeon, as well as the chair behind her is gone.

Hyoyeon looked at everyone infront of her, all of them had their eyes widened in surprise. Most of them had excited faces in them.

Someone chuckled behind Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon turned around and saw Oh Sehun standing 3 steps away from her, with his oh-so-dashing formal attire.

Hyoyeon frowned. Is she dreaming right now or what?

Sehun took two steps forward and handed Hyoyeon 3 red roses.

“I told Yunho hyung to buy flowers, but I didn’t know he’ll be using a bouquet for himself.” Sehun started.

Hyoyeon chuckled. Did Sehun just say that to her?

“How have you been?” Sehun asked.

Hyoyeon couldn’t answer. She was lost of words at the moment. All the emotions forming inside her was too much to be tolerated. A tear finally fell from her eye, as she rushes over to Sehun and gave him a hug.

“I've been in hell.. I hate you Oh Sehun..” Hyoyeon started. “For doing stupid things, but you make up with the grandest events ever.”

Sehun hugged the girl he loves tight. “I didn’t know you were waiting for me.”

“I didn’t know you were waiting for me either.. I thought you already moved on.” Hyoyeon replied as she pulled away from the hug. That was the perfect timing for Sehun to land his lips into her.

Sehun smiled as he looks down on his beautiful girl. “Will you accept meagain?”

Hyoyeon nodded.

Sehun leaned down and gave Hyoyeon a sweet five second kiss on her lips. As he pulls away, he giggles and hugged her once more.

Everyone started clapping and congratulating the couple that got back together once again. Everyone wished them good luck.

 

 

Later that day, during the party Sehun planned to celebrate his reunion with Hyoyeon, close family and friends.

After announcing to the whole relatives the good news, Sehun called Jaejoong and passed him the microphone.

Jaejoong wasstartled since Sehun did not actually asked him to give any speech or whatever, but he still walked towards him and smiled.

Jaejoong whispered to Sehun, asking him what is going on, and Sehun smiled and replied.

“How did you know?” Jaejoong asked in surprise.

Sehun just smiled and tapped his shoulder as he passes the microphone to him.

 

“Hello everyone. I hope all of you are having fun so far.. Congratulations to my sister, Hyoyeon and Sehun for getting back together after that somewhat dramatic break-up. Please, don’t do something like that again.” Jaejoong chuckled. Then he took a deep breath. “Actually, I know you guys are confused right now why I’m even holding a mic here, but I have some announcement to make.”

He looked around the crowd, and smiled as he spotted Yuri. “Kwon Yuri, can you please come here with me?”

Everyone looked at Yuri, as she walked towards Jaejoong. He enveloped her waist as he gives her a kiss on the cheek.

“Appa, Umma.. Family, friends… There’s gonna be a new generation of Kim coming..” Jaejoong bit his lower lip. He held Yuri’s hand. “Yuri and I are expecting a baby before the year ends. My girlfriend is 5 weeks pregnant.” Jaejoong smilled. “Im gonna be a father soon.”

Everyone was excited with Jaejoong’s announcement. Their parents held hand, they have been waiting for a grandchild for a while and now, their eldest son have made their wish come true.

Jaejoong walked with Yuri towards Jaejoong’s parents.

Their umma hugged both Jaejoong and Yuri.

“Chukahae,” said Mr. Kim. “but, there should be a wedding before the baby comes out.” He demanded.

Jaejoong nodded.

Yuri placed her hands high. She showed the Jaejoong’s father the engagement ring Jaejoong gave her.

“It’s gonna by the end of this month uncle.” Yuri said pertaining to the wedding.

Mr. Kim smiled. “Welcome to the family Yuri-ssi..”