Flashback

Love Pain

Continuation of the party..

 

HYOYEON’s POV

Yunho oppa.

He had that serious look on his face that got me intimidated.

I smiled at him to shrug off the feeling.

He also smiled back, but not the usual smile he gives.

 

“Noona, do you want any drink?” Sehun asked me.

“Ye. Come on, lets get some.” I said and stood up.

 

There are a lot of people inside this venue, I tried to follow Sehun quickly so that I won’t lose my date.

At that same moment, Sehun stopped walking; he looked back at me as I looked up to see his face. He gave me a very warm smile as he took my hand.

I was surprised with his action; this kid has been surprising me with actions that I never knew he knows how to do to a girl.

His hand is very warm right now, it’s very comfortable.

I looked at our hands holding each other. This is a very different kind of experience.

 

Once we got back to our table, Yuri, Jessica and Yunho oppa are left.

I sat beside Yuri and started to chat with her.

 

“So, Yuri-ssi. How old areyou?” I asked.

“I’m 26.” Yuri asnswered.

“Jinjja? Then we are the same age if that’s the case.” I chirped.

Yuri smiled.

“Is it okay with you to drop formalities? I mean, if you and oppa continue dating like this, we will eventually be frieds..”

“Jaejoong-ssi is actually paying.. Nevermind. Yeah, we can be friends.” Yuri replied.

“How did you two meet?” I asked.

“You can ask Jaejoong-ssi about it, I forgot.”

“So, you call him Jaejoong-ssi?”

Yuri nodded.

“Very formal indeed.” I answered.

 

Few minutes later..

“Let me just go to the ladiesroom.” I excused myself and Jessica followed me.

Once Jessica and I got up and had a few steps away from our table, I instantly stopped with my tracks when I heard a voice. A very familiar voice that made my spine shiver. I could feel my heart beating pretty fast and sweats are starting to form on my forehead.

 

That very familiar tone of voice..

“Don’t be afraid pretty lady.. We won’t hurt you.”

“Shhh. This will be fast..”

Horror struck me. The guy who tried to me.. He.. He is here.

My mind went blank..

“Hyoyeon gwenchana?” I hear Jessica’s voice.

“Don’t fight anymore little miss.”

 

“AHHHHH!” I covered my ears, I did not want to hear his voice.

Events that happened that night kept on flashing in my head.

 

“Noona.” I hear Sehun calling my name..

“Hyo..” Jaejoong oppa’s voice calling out to me.

 

I felt someone touch my arm..

“Get away from me. Please, leave me alone.” A screamed in horror.

“Noona, its me..”

“Don’t come near me.. please. Stop it.” I pleaded.

 

“Oppa..Yunho oppa..” Words came out from my mouth.

 

“Hyoyeon..”

That voice.

My vision started to get clearer. I see Yunho oppa running towards me.

“Oppa..” I said and tears started gushing down from my eyes.

“I’m here now. Im here.” He said.

I can feel Yunho oppa’s tight embrace around my body. It felt comfortable and securing.

“Calm down. You’re okay. Im here for you.” He keeps on whispering in my ear.

“Oppa. He.. He is here. He followed me. Im scared.” I said as I hide my face on his chest.

“I wont let him even lay his eyes on you, I will kill him if he dares… come on. Let’s go now.” Yunho oppa said as he still kept me in his arms as he pulled me away from the crowd and into a private room.

 

Once we got out, I slowly felt drained. I felt tired. Weak, and slowly, I lost it.

End of Hyoyeon’s POV.

 

SEHUN’s POV.

Hyoyeon noona excued herself to go to the ladies’ room.

She and Jessica noona both went but even before a minute have passed, I heard a scream.

 

I looked at the direction where I heard it and saw Hyoyeon noona.

I immediately ran to her direction. What is wrong? Why is she screaming like this?

“Noona..” I shouted.

She looked at me, her eyes look very afraid. I reached out for her arm, but she pushed my hand away.

“Get away from me, please. Leave me alone.”

I felt a hard rock stab my heart. Is she okay? I’m feeling really heavy right now.

“Noona, its me..” I tried to persuade her.

“Don’t come nearme, please. Stop it.” She screamed.

This is not Hyoyeon noona..

 

Then words started coming out from again.

“Oppa.. Yunho oppa..”

My eyes grew wide. What? What is this?

 

“Hyoyeon..” I heard Yunho hyung shouted. I can see him making his way through the crowd.

“Oppa..” Hyoyeon noona looked at him with tears in her eyes.

Yunho oppa enveloped her into an embrace as Hyoyeon noona cried herself on his chest. They were right infront of me.

As Yunho hyung pulled noona away from the crowd, I also need to be away.

 

I walked out of the venue and was about to go to my car when someone called my name.

“Oh Sehun!”

I looked back and saw Yein running after me.

“Aren’t you gonna follow to where Hyoyeon unnie is?” She asked.

“There’s too many people there already, maybe not.” I replied. “You should go back.”

 

I opened the door of my car and was about to get in when she stopped me.

“Could I come?” Yein asked me, giving me a smile.

I nodded and tried to walked her to the passenger sit and opened the door for her.

 

We arrive at the Han River, the most beautiful place when its night time. I bought hot choco for me and Yein as we sat on a bench.

 

“What happened in there?” I asked Yein.

She shook her head. “Molla..”

I looked down and took a deep breath. I feel desperate and worthless at the moment.

“Sehun-ah. You like unnie right?”Yein asked out of nowhere.

I looked at her, I was going to deny, but Yein knows me.

She smiled. “Since when?”

“It’s been too long that I can’t remember.” I replied.

Yein chuckled. “I’m glad that you took the risk to ask her, but Sehun… What happens now?”

When she asked that, my mind went blank. She’s right.. What happens now?

END OF SEHUN’s POV.