More crushes

Love Pain

One morning, at a coffee shop.

 

Sehun is seated at the corner, having his morning coffee before going to school. He usually hangs out at that coffee shop by himself especially when he wakes up early in the morning.

"Is this sit taken?" A familiar voice asked Sehun.

"Oh, noona." Sehun stood up and greeted the older girl.

He then offered her to sit down with him.

"You're in deep thought Sehunie." Nicole giggled as she sip on her coffee.

"Ani. I just remembered something." Sehun replied.

"Arent you picking Yein up at their place?" Nicole asked.

"Not today. Baekhyun will bring her to school." Sehun said.

Nicole just nodded.

 

It became awkward after that. Sehun is not really the talkative type.. The total opposite of Nicole, but she doesnt have anything else to talk about too.

 

"So, tell me Sehun. Do you have a girlfriend? I mean, youre the only person I know that I havent heard of any dating stuffs yet." Nicole asked.

Sehun smiled. "I never had a girlfriend noona, but I dated a few times."

"Why is that? I heard from Yein, youve been asked out alot." Nicole was curious.

"Ye, but I didnt want to let the girl's hopes high." Sehun reasoned.

"From what Im seeing, you like someone, but you dont have the guts to tell her." Nicole guessed.

"Mwo?" Sehun blinked.

"Is it Yein? You two look so good together. If I didnt know the two of you, I would think you guys are a couple."

"Ani. What are you talking about noona? Yein and I are just best friends, nothing more, nothing less." Sehun replied.

Nicole pouted. "then who?"

Sehun blushed. "She.. She's no one."

"Oh, she is someone Sehunie." Nicole giggled. "You know what, you should tell her.. Its just between telling her or regretting everything when you see her in another guy's arms."

 

Sehun was surprised with what Nicole said. It was actually true. He would regret it for the rest of his life if he doesnt try, but he is not ready yet.

Since Sehun doesnt know what to answer, he tried to excuse himself to go to the restroom.

 

Sehun left his wallet on the table and without realizing that there was a wallet on the table, Nicole accidentally hit the wallet with her arm and it fell to the ground.

 

She tried to pick up the wallet, and she found a photo that fell out from it. She picks it up, and reads the writing at the back of the photo.

'First love'

She turned the photo around, and was surprised to see a familiar face on it.

 

"Noona." Sehun spoke from behind.

Nicole's eyes widened more after hearing Sehun's voice.

She slowly turns around, still holding the photo. She saw Sehun's eyes widened when he saw her holding Hyoyeon's photo.

 

"Sehun. I- I didnt do it on purpose. Your wallet fell, then-then I tried to pick it up.. And.." Nicole tried to explain.

She knows that seeing Hyoyeon's photo there was not a good thing, but it was pure accident.

"Mianhae Sehun. He-here." Nicole handed the him the wallet and the photo.

 

Sehun just stood there.

"I think I should go now." Nicole said as she fix her things.

"Noona." Sehun spoke.

Nicole looked at him.

"Its okay. Its... Just a crush." Sehun exhaled.

"but- but you didnt want anyone to know Sehun." Nicole replied.

"If its destined to be known, it will slowly be revealed. I wouldnt be able to hide it for any longer noona. Ive been hiding it all my life." Sehun calmly said as he sat back. "Eveytime I get to talk to her, I fall for her more. She's amazing with everything she does." Sehun explained.

"At the back of the photo... It says first love. Is she really your first love?" Nicole asked.

Sehun nodded. "With all the girls I knew and liked randomly, my feelings for Hyoyeon noona never disappeared."

Nicole started smiling after that. Sehun is a nice guy. He knows what he is doing and Nicole respected him because of that. He is brave enough to tell Nicole those kind of things even though he knows that Nicole and Hyoyeon are super close friends.

"I can help you.." Nicole suggested.

"Help with what?" Sehun asked.

"Hyoyeon doesnt fall for guys easily, but she also doesnt care if the guy is her younger sisters bestfriend. She doesnt think about age when it comes to dating." Nicole explained.

"Ani noona. It is already awkward for her and me even though we know each other for years, it will be more awkward if I ask her out." Sehun disagrees.

"Sehun. You wont learn about love unless you get heart aches or you fall deeply. Its a win-lose situation but the important thing is that you tried. I tell you, regretting is more painful that losing." Nicole expertly said.

"Why are you telling me this noona?" Sehun asked.

"Just because.." Nicole smiled. "Youre going to be late for school. Lets just talk next time." Nicole said.

Sehun looked at his watch. He then fixed his things and said goodbye to Nicole.

 

As Nicole watches the younger guy walk away.. "I want to give this a chance. You might get hurt, but Sehun.. You two will bring out the best of each other.. Compliment each other."

---

 

With Yunho, at Jessica's newly opened boutique.

 

"Annyeong-" Jessica paused on her greeting when she saw who entered the door. "Yunho oppa." She said.

"Annyeong Sica." Yunho smiled, hands placed on his pocket as he slowly walked to the younger girl.

 

Some of Jessica's employees are eyeing the famous model from head to toe. They were curious on how Jessica knows Yunho.

 

"What rings you here oppa?" Jessica casually asked.

"I heard you opened your first boutique. Congratulations!" Yunho handed fresh flowers as a sign of congratulatory.

Jessica blushed. "Gomawo oppa, but you didnt have to go here though. You might be busy."

"Ani. I always make time for friends. Jae told me its just me and Donghae who haven't been here, so I decided to drop by." Yunho explained.

"People might notice you though." Jessica replied.

"Thats good then. A simple advertising strategy." Yunho chuckled.

Jessica smiled. "Would you accept to be my model if ever you are not under contract with another designer?" Jessica curiously asked.

"Ofcourse. I trust your style Sica." Yunho confidendtly said.

"Gomawo oppa. Here, let me show you the men's clothes." Jessica leaded Yunho to the other side of the store.

 

After 20 minutes of looking at Jessica's collection. Yunho liked some of it, and he didnt had second thoughts to buy it.

 

"Wanna eat lunch together? Im getting hungry." Yunho asked as he look at his watch.

 

Jessica's eyes widened in surprise. Did Hyoyeon talked to Yunho already? Does he know now?

Yes. Jessica Jung has a huge crush on his model friend. With his cold outside appearance and high built, Yunho is a real gentleman and great friend, but we cannot forget about the fact that Yunho is also a simple guy, who is like his friends, Jaejoong and Donghae.

 

 

At an italian restaurant.

 

While the waitress was taking their order, she couldn't stop fangirling/flirting with Yunho. Everytime Yunho talks, she slightly giggles, but when Jessica started talking, she got a bit irritated.

Once Yunho and Jessica finished ordering, the waitress smiled one last time at the model, and Yunho smirked.

 

"Sometimes I think, it would to be your girlfriend oppa." Jessica said.

 

It was normal for her to talk with Yunho with those kind of things even though she has a secret crush on him.. the two are really close and comfortable with each other.

 

"Thats why I dont have a girlfriend Sica-yah." Yunho chuckled.

Sica smiled. 'Maybe you should look fro someone oppa.. Like a close someone.' Jessica thought. "It has its up and downs to be your girl." Jessica continued.

"And what are those?" Yunho asked.

"Positive side.. Youre the total package. Most girls are dreaming for a guy like you..." She blushed as she said that. "Negative side.. So many girls like you that sometimes, your girl might get jealous."

Yunho laughed. "Its not like that. Once I get a girlfriend, I'll make sure I wont make her jealous with anyone. Ill make sure she sees that she's the only girl I look at." He explianed.

Jessica's heart fluttered after hearing Yunho's words. "But I dont think that the word 'girlfriend' exist in your dictionary with Jaejoong and Donghae oppa." Jessica said.

"It did." Yunho said.

 

Jessica nodded, remebering that she knows the three guys did have serious relationships back then. Not just their usual weekly flings like now.

 

After they were done eating, the waitress was offering water to the both of them but with a unexpected situation, the waitress accidentally splashed water on Jessica.

The water went all over the front of her dress.

Jessica stood up immediately, shocked with what happened.

 

"Ma'am. I am so sorry. Mianhaeyo.." The waitress was about to cry with what she did.

Jessica calmed herself. "Its.. Okay." Jessica tried to excuse herself to go to the restroom.

"Sica." Yunho walked towards her and placed his jacket over the girl. He then took out his handkerchief, and wiped some water on the girl's arm.

"Oppa.." Sica looked up at Yunho.

"Come on." Yunho assisted her to the rest room.

 

When Jessica got in the restroom, she immediately looked at herself in the mirror, but when her eyes caught sight of Yunho's jacket, she unconsciously smiled. "I like you.. Too much." She said.

 

On the other hand, Yunho stayed outside the restroom, waiting for the girl to finish.

 

Once Jessica got out..

"Gwenchana?" He asked.

Jessica nodded. "Kamsahamnida oppa. Here." Jessica tried to return the jacket.

"Ani. Wear it first. It will cover some of the water marks on your dress." Yunho refused as he smiled. "Come on. We should get back to your boutique. Youre people must be looking for you." He said as he offered his hand to her.

For Yunho, it was all pure friendship that he is showing to the girl, withouth knowing that the younger girl, is falling deeper for him.

----

 

Yes I know. Another revelation. More infatuations. These twists with the love lines is one of the main ides for this story :) I hope you guys won't get confused. :)) Just tell me if you are getting confused though.

And for the characters, more will come. Just a heads up, all SNSD members are in the story. They will be ENJOY! making more twist and turns here. :> ENJOY!