Family, Babies

Love Pain

A year and a half later.

“Yujoong-ah..” Hyoyeon followed her little niece wobbling around the dining hall of the Kim mansion with her little spoon, feeding the little girl.

Yujoong’s parents are on their way to the Kim mansion for a casual Sunday family dinner. Hyoyeon and Sehun babysit for the day.

“Noona.. Say ah..” Sehun chuckled as he tries to feed Hyoyeon a pretzel.

Hyoyeon carried Yujoong and sat next to Sehun. “You could help me you know.” She pointed out as she took the food from Sehun’s hand.

Sehun pinched Yujoong’s cheek lightly that made Yujoong smile. “Hey, it’s more work to watch over two babies you know.” He giggled pertaining to Hyoyeon and Yujoong.

Hyoyeon chuckled. “Lame.” She said.

The door opened and revealed Yein and Kai laughing together as they entered. Kai placed his arm around her shoulder comfortably as Yein hug his waist as they laugh comfortably on Kai’s story.

As soon as Yein sees Yujoong, she took off from Kai’s arms.

“Yujoong-ah! Auntie Yein is here.” Yein took Yujoong from Hyoyeon.

“Well well, I guess the auntie’s are more obsessed on Yujoong than their own partners.” Mrs. Kim said while entering the room.

“Ofcourse!” Yein smiled as she takes Yujoong with her next to where Kai sat.

Kai played with Yujoong when Yein brought her to him.

“Why do you look more like your appa instead of your umma. Jae oppa would look good as a girl then..” Yein studies Yujoong’s face.

“Where’s Jaejoong and Yuri?” Mr. Kim asked as he comfortably sits on his chair.

“They’re on their way here appa.” Hyoyeon replied as she pours water on Sehun’s glass.

“How about Yunho and Jessica?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Oh, they’re coming?” Hyoyeon asked, not knowing anything.

“Yes honey.” Mrs. Kim replied. “I saw them earlier at the mall, so I decided to invite them.”

 

Jaejoong, Yuri, Yunho and Jessica all arrived at the same time.

Yuri greeted her in-laws and went straight to her daughter.

“Good thing you could join us tonight Yunho, Sica.” Mr. Kim welcomed them.

“Ofcourse Uncle. Anytime.” Yunho pulled out a chair for Jessica who was busy greeting everyone.

“Everyone has been busy this past few months because of the new projects. This is a good way to catch up right?” Mrs. Kim spoke.

 

After the dinner, when everyone was having dessert and wine, Mrs. Kim grabs everyone’s attention when she raised her wine glass.

“I think Yunho and Jessica have some announcements.” Mrs. Kim smiled at the couple. The morning Mrs. Kim saw the two at the mall, she saw them at a particular store, and found out what was going on.

Yunho was surprised as he looks at Jessica. Sica held his hand and nodded.

“This is like exactly what I did last week at my parent’s house.” Yunho cleared his throat.

Everyone was expecting him to say that he is marrying Jessica anytime soon, but as Hyoyeon look at Jessica’s hand, there is no engagement ring.

Yunho looked at Jae and smiled. “Yujoong’s having a playmate soon.” He pulled Jessica up to stand, as he placed his hand on top of her stomach. “I’m following your steps Jae.” He said.

Everyone is in shock with the good news. Yunho and Jessica just started being an official couple five months ago, but their love has already bloomed.

“Sica!” Hyoyeon went to her bestfriend and hugged her. “How come you didn’t tell me!”

“I was going to, but Yunho oppa said not yet.” Jessica reasoned.

Hyoyeon pouted. “I’m so happy for you.” She smiled as she holds her bestfriend’s hand.

“I couldn’t wait to see little Jaejoong and Yunho playing around here like what you two used to do when you were kids.” Mrs. Kim smiled.

“When are you planning to have little a Sehun and Kai guys? Let’s make this a repeat of our generation.” Jaejoong teased the two gentlemen who were quiet at the side.

Sehun almost choked on the water he was drinking as Kai blushed. Sehun and Kai looked at each other and chuckled.

“We’ll let Yujoong and Yunho hyung’s kid to grow up first.” Kai answered with a weird smile.

Hyoyeon and Yein became silent too with the question because of embarassement especially it came from their over-protective brother.

“Marriage before kids you two.” Mr. Kim advised.

Sehun agreed.

“What happened Hyoyeoni? Yein?” Yuri joined the fun.

Hyoyeon looked at them and smiled. “Isn’t this dinner fun? We should totally have this always.” She said trying to divert the topic.

Sehun laughed, already comfortable about the baby topic. It was the perfect time to tease Hyoyeon. “Let’s wait till Jessica noona gives birth. It wouldn’t be a good idea having two or three pregnant girls around often.” Sehun smiled at Hyoyeon who hit his arm.

“Since we’re the youngest couple, we’re last in the line.” Kai added as he pulled Yein closer to him.

Everyone laughed on Kai’s remarks, but made Yein blush. Just the thought of Kai thinking of having kids with Yein made her heart flutter. They started off rough on their first meeting, Yein knew Kai was a playboy, she knew all of his game, but Kai changed. He matured, he found true love.

 

As everyone is now gathered at the living room, Sehun stood next to Hyoyeon looking at everyone in the living room.

“Life is good.” Hyoyeon said as she felt Sehun stand behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned his chin on her shoulder. Hyoyeon held Sehun’s hands.

“It is.” He replied.

“I never imagined that the family I always see gathering here, would be my family forever. You, Yunho oppa, Jessica. You guys were always part of the family.” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Wae? Yu thought you would be with another guy here instead of me?” Sehun asked.

Hyoyeon shook her head. “Ani. I always had the feeling that I already met the person I’ll love.”

Sehun chuckled and kissed her cheek. “About that grandkids thing..” He smirked.

“Aigoo Sehun-ah. Let’s leave it to Yunho oppa and Jessica first. Okay..” Hyoyeon acted innocent.

“But you do know, my parents are expecting one soon. Let me remind you I’m the oldest kid.” Sehun playfully said.

Hyoyeon blushed. They have never talked about kids before; this was the first which made it a bit uncomfortable for Hyoyeon.

“But, we will wait until we’re ready. We’re still young noona. Don’t worry. I don’t think I’ll be a good appa too.” Sehun  pouted.

Hyoyeon turned around and now they are facing each other. “You will be.” She said and kissed his lips.

---

 

Hello my awesome readers! I know it was too soon to end it, but I think I added enough drama already. Im planning on a sequel but... nothing's coming up on my head.

BTW, I am starting with a new story for Hyoyeon once again and I want your suggestions for the couples.

Jaejoong - Hyoyeon - Kai  OR  Taeyang - Hyoyeon - Jonghyun

Give me two guys for Jessica and two guys for Sunny as well.

If you want some female characters added, please suggest too. I need girls who'll bring drama. :)))

I'll update soooooon!