I'm willing to forget about friendship 2

Love Pain

3 days after the incident. Hyoyeon was able to go back to work. The bodyguards were not following her anymore, but she knows that Jaejoong had someone out there to follow her and watch on her.

Jaejoong and  Hyoyeon had not been talking even in family meals. Its not because Jaejoong does not care anymore, it is because he is disappointed that Hyoyeon is getting angry at her. He told her he wont interfere anymore.

 

At the Kim Mansion, while having their family breakfast.

“Jaejoong-ah. Gwenchana?” Their umma asked the quiet boy.

Jaejoong nodded.

Hyoyeon tried to peek at her older brother. She feels really sorry for him. The two of them are ignoring each other even at their own house. Actually, Hyoyeon tried to talk to him, but Jaejoong is the one distancing himself.

 

At Seoul University.

Sehun was at the parking lot with his phone in his hand. “Aish. 10 minutes late Kim Yein.” He said once he saw his bestfriend walk towards him.

“Mianhae Sehunie. I had to stay back and talk to one of my professors.” Yein reasoned out.

Sehun opened the passenger door for Yein to go in.

“Where are we going anyway?” Yein asked once Sehun started the engine.

“We’re meeting an old pal of mine.” Sehun smiled.

 

They arrived at a small coffee shop in Myeongdong. Yein looked for a good area to stay while Sehun  ordered their drinks.

“Is something wrong? You’ve been quiet the whole car ride which I don’t complain, but its weird.” Sehun .

Without thinking of what she’ll say, Yein opened . “I’m just worried about Hyoyeon unnie, she almost got ra….” Yein stopped herself. Her eyes widened in shock with what she almost said to her bestfriend.

“Almost what?” Sehun asked.

Yein looked down and shooked her head. “Its nothing.” She sighed.

“Something is wrong Yein. Are you okay?” Sehun asked once again.

Yein nodded.

“I heard that Jaejoong hyung and Hyoyeon noona fought last time.” Sehun started. “It’s the first time.”

“Ah. Ne. it is.” Yein stuttered.

“Tell me. What’s wrong? What’s happening between you guys?”

“It’s a family matter Sehun.”

“I’m practically part of that family Yein. I’ve known your family since diaper days. Is it true that Yunho hyung and Hyoyeon noona are dating?” Sehun curiously asked. He needs to know the truth. After watching out on Hyoyeon all those years, he just lost her to a hyung friend.

“Uh.. about that..” Yein pursed her lips.

“Its true?” Sehun once again asked curiously.

“I trust you Sehun-ah. Please, don’t tell anyone.” Yein whisphered.

“Mwo?”

“They’re not really dating. It’s just something they made up, I can’t tell you the reason why, but please understand that the situation right now is crazy.” Yein explained it to Sehun.

“Fine.” Sehun agreed.

--

“Oh Sehun.” A guys voice was heard from behind.

Sehun smirked as he stood up. “Kai. I’m glad you could come.” Sehun welcomed his friend.

“And who might be this pretty young lady with you? Is she your girlfriend?” Kai asked.

“Unfortunately, no.” Sehun chuckled as he sat next to Yein.

Yein had a frowning face on. She was staring at Kai’s face, trying to figure out why he looked very familiar.

“Its you.” Yein pointed out.

“Me, what?” Kai answered.

“You’re that jerk who insulted me in the restaurant.” Yein spitted out the words.

Kai chuckled. “So, it was you, the running girl in the restaurant.”

“Tell me Sehunie. Why do you know him? His like so arrogant.” Yein turned to her bestfriend.

“He is a friend I met in the states when I used to live there. Kai, this is Kim Yein, my bestfriend, and Yein, this is Kai, my buddy.” Sehun introduced the two people to each other.

Kai reached out his hand but Yein just stared at it.

“Well. Nice meeting you Yein-ssi.” Kai smiled fakely.

Yein looked at Sehun with a DO-I-HAVE-TO-BE-NICE-TO-HIM face. Sehun nodded.

“Nice to meet you too Kai-ssi.” Yein said with low voice.

That was how Kai and Yein’s first formal meeting went through.

---

 

At the Kim company building. Hyoyeon was busy running over some paper works and documents she did not have reviewed when she was absent. She instructed her secretary that she would not take any visitors for today.

Around 1PM.

Hyoyeon’s office door opened.

“Sera, I asked not to be disturbed..” Hyoyeon stopped her words. “Jessica..”

Yes, Jessica was right infront of Hyoyeon. Most of the times, when the two bestfriends meet, it would be calm and fun, but not today. You could see the disappointment and anger on Jessica’s pretty face.

“Why do you seem so chocked to see me Hyoyeon?” Jessica spitted out.

“Sica, let me explain..” Hyoyeon tried to stand up from her chair.

“Explain what? That you made a fool out of me?” Jessica words sent shivers to Hyoyeon’s back.

It is true, Jessica trusted Hyoyeon about her crush on Yunho. She even asked advices and burst her real feelings for the older guy, and Hyoyeon could only support her friend that time. AS of now, that Jessica knows Hyoyeon and Yunho had been dating for a month, she felt deceived and betrayed. She felt like, Hyoyeon was just playing with her feelings and that she just felt pity for her, which she did not like.

“How could you not tell me Hyoyeon-ah? How could you just listen to me and encourage me that everything will turn out the way I want it, but in reality, it will never be because you did not tell me the truth.” Jessica said.

Hyoyeon walked up to her and held her shoulders, Jessica pushed her arms away. “Is this how its gonna be?” Jessica said.

“Sica, let me explain.. I—I’m really not dating Yunho oppa, it was just..“

“Lies lies lies. Is that all Im gonna hear from you? You don’t have to say you’re not dating him Hyo. Jaejoong oppa was alarmingly asked me where you were that night and going home in the morning with Yunho oppa is not good enough reason for you to not be having a relationship with him?” Jessica angrily said.

“Its no like that.. hear me first..” Hyoyeon was now starting to form tears in her eyes. She has never thought that this could happen to her and her bestfriend.

I never thought it would end like this Hyo. Just… don’t show yourself to me.” Jessica walked out crying.

Hyoyeon fell down on the floor, she was covering her face because tears are gushing down.

 

Jessica was waiting for the elevator door to open, and once it did, it revealed Yunho.

“Jessica..” Yunho greeted her happily, but Jessica had an angry face on.

“Are you okay?” He held her arm.

Jessica frowned at Yunho, and pulled her arm off his grip as she walked inside the elevator.

 

Yunho got so confused on the situation. He hurriedly went to Hyoyeon’s office just to find the younger girl crying on the floor.

“Hyoyeon-ah..” Yunho ran next to her and helped her stand up.

“What’s wrong? I.. I saw Jessica.. she does not look okay.” He said.

Hyoyeon tried to wipe her tears away. “It was nothing. What are you doing here oppa?”

“Are you sure its nothing? I mean..”

“Its just a misunderstanding, I’ll call her next time. Why are you here oppa?” Hyoyeon asked once again.

“I talked to Jaejoong.” Yunho started.

“What did he say?” Hyoyeon asked.

“He wants me to … break up with you..” Yunho said as he blushed. “Its not that we’re really in a relationship but.. as an act..”

“Is he that angry?” Hyoyeon asked worriedly.

Yunho nodded. “He made me choose between breaking up with you, or Donghae will not be able to date Yein anymore..”

“What? What is wrong with him? Why is he..”

“He has a point Hyo. The three of us, you know our history with girls. You know how me, Jae and Donghae date girls. And he was right that it is weird.. If donghae is dating Yein, and I would be dating you.. It will feel awkward for everyone.”

“Is… it?” Hyoyeon asked.

Yunho slightly nodded.

“And Donghae oppa does like Yein.. As well as my sister. But oppa, I-m scared.” Hyoyeon said.

“Scared of what? Hyoyeon.. I’m pretty sure that nothing will happen, no one can touch you without going through me. I promise. Just call me, think of me when you feel scared. I will definitely come.” Yunho said those sweet words as he held her hand.

“How about my nightmares?”

“Call me in the middle of the night, I will answer it. I’ll talk to you until you fall asleep and make sure you won’t feel scared anymore. Aside from Jaejoong, I could always protect you. Youre like my little sister too.”

“O—okay.”

“Now, I have to fix everything with Jae. He’s quite angry at me.” Yunho chuckled.

“Oppa.. Please, do not say a word to him about the incident. I don’t want anybody else to know I almost got ..”

 

“Noona..” A voice from outside the door was heard.

“Se-Sehun.. What..”

“Is it true?”

“You.. heard it?”

Seun walked towards Hyoyeon, held the older girl’s arms and made her look at him. “You were almost got ?”

“Sehun-ah. Please, be quiet, someone might hear you..” Hyoyeon looked down.

“And your keeping it a secret from everyone? Shouldn’t you be reporting this to the police so that..”

“Ani. It will cost a lot of trouble. I don’t want my family to worry too much Sehun.”

“Noona. Are you hearing yourself? Don’t you want to find those people and have them behind bars?” Sehun said with a very serious tone.

Hyoyeon is almost getting scared on how serious Sehun is. She never saw this side of him before. She is wondering why he was acting like that.

“Sehun. It was over. Yunho oppa was there to save me. Its done. Im trying to move on from it.” Hyoyeon tried to sound the most calm as she could. She patted the younger males soulder.

Sehun looked at Hyoyeon straight on the eys, then he looked at her hands touching his shoulders. He took her hand and rubbed it. “Just be careful next time noona. I—I don’t want any of you or Yein getting hurt.” He reasoned out.

Hyoyeon nodded and gave him a smile.

“So, you two are faking your break up also?” Sehun asked as he looked at Yunho.

Yunho smiled. “Yein told you?”

“Lets just say, she couldn’t not tell me.” Sehun said.

“What are you doing here by the way Sehun?” Hyoyeon butted in.

“I was.. uh.. I was around the area so I thought of dropping by to say hi.” Sehun once again reasoned out, but the truth was, his own feet dragged him to that place.

“Oh. Okay..” Hyoyeon then went back to her sit.

“I should leave now.” Sehun stated.

 

Once Sehun was gone..

“That kid is bipolar. Once he was scary and he turned to the cutie pie he is.” Hyoyeon said.

Yunho smirked. “”I don’t think he goes here for just that reason though.”

“What do you mean oppa?”

Yunho smiled. “I have to go too. I need to fix a lot of things.”

“Mianhae for dragging you to this oppa. I think once Jae oppa knows we had a fake break up for our fake relationship, he’ll calm down.”

Yunho nodded. “You actually need to talk to him too Hyo.”

“I know. I will. Thank you very much.” Hyoyeon said.

 

Once again, when Yunho was gone. Hyoyeon had a lot of things on her mind.

“Maybe it was just a sudden decision Yunho oppa, Im sorry you had to go through this because of me. I wasn’t thinking when I brought your name up, but I am sincerely grateful of your help. I’m also very happy that we get to be close now unlike before. You’re a great guy. How I wish I could meet someone just like you.” Hyoyeon said as her cheeks blush.

She then turned her attention to the photo on her desk.

“I’m gonna fix everything.. Starting with my bestfriend..” Hyoyeon sighed.