I got a crush on you

Love Pain

A week later.

 

Its a weekend and usually, Hyoyeon and Jaejoong doesnt have work and as for Yein, she doesnt have school. It is always family day on the weekends when it comes to the Kims.

 

Sehun and Baekhyun came to the Kim residence around 10am. The three decided to watch a movie at Yein's house and hang out after.

 

In the living room..

"Yein, I saw that guy Suho yesterday at the arts building. I think he is looking for you again." Sehun said as he drink his sweetened tea.

"Really? Ahh. Good thing I went home early yesterday." Yein said.

 

"So, you guys are here." Jaejoong entered the living room with his own friends, Yunho and Donghae.

"Oppa. What are you doing here?" Yein asked.

"I invited Yunho and Donghae. Were gonna go ahead and swim for a while." Jae said.

"Hyoyeon unnie is in the pool." Yein said.

"Wanna join us?" Donghae asked.

"That sounds good." Baekhyun replied.

"But Sehunie doesnt have extra clothes." Yein said.

"I can let him borrow some of mine." Baekhyun suggested.

 

Yein then looked at Sehun. You cannot read on his face if he wanted to or not, but since Sehun just goes along with everyone, she knows he will eventually swim.

 

Everyone gathered at the pool. Donghae and Jaejoong had their tops off while Yunho and Sehun had sleeveless tops and Baekhyun had a shirt on.

Hyoyeon is at the chair at the pooolside with pineapple juice on the small table. She had a black and white bikini inside topped with a pair of short shorts with an open button and fishnet top.

Yein also followed out with a green bikini topped with just a huge white tank top.

 

Jaejoong and Donghae played basketball at the pool with Yunho and Baekhyun.

 

Yein sat at the pool side with Sehun.

"Stop staring at him. Hyung might melt Yein-ah." Sehun chuckled.

Yein then turned her attention to Sehun as she frowned.

"Mwo?" Sehun asked.

Yein just stood up and went next to Hyoyeon.

 

Minutes later..

 

"Guys. Lets play a game." Jaejoong suggested.

"Im out." Hyoyeon said immediately.

"We will need you Hyoyeon-ah." Jae pouted.

"Wae? Isnt going to be a guys game?" Hyo asked.

"Ani. Were playing chicken fight." Jae smirked.

"Mworago?" Hyoyeon said.

"We need two girls." Jae smiled.

"Ne Hyoyeonie. This would be fun." Yunho persuaded her.

 

Hyoyeon looked at everyone as they were all smiling and nodding. Even Yein just entered the pool now.

"What else can I do." She then stood up from the chair and tied her hair.

 

"Okay. So I will be the referee. We will have Yunho, Hyoyeon and Sehun as one team. Donghae, Yein and Baekhyun the other team." Jaejoong said.

"M-mwo?" Yein's eyes widened.

"Wae?" Donghae walked close to her with a smile.

"Oh. Aniyo oppa." Yein blushed.

"Hop in my shoulders. Its me against Yunho first." Donghae lowered himself as Baekhyun help Yein sit on Donghae's shoulders.

Yein had a problem balancing at first.

"Hold my hand Yein, so you won't fall." Donghae suggested. "While playing, you can hold onto my head, but make sure you can push your sister off Yunho's shoulders." Donghae continued.

"Y-ye oppa." Yein answered.

"Why are you stuttering?" Donghae chuckled.

"A-aniyo." Yein replied.

"See. Hahah. Don't Worry Yein-ah. You're not heavy." Donghae smiled.

 

That whole time Yein was on Donghae's shoulder, the younger girl cannot hide her embarassement. She was blushing the whole time but shes trying to hide it from everyone by lightly tapping her cheeks.

Yein has a huge crush on Donghae ever since her middle school years. He was her first crush. The only problem was, he is her older brother's friend and Donghae doesn't seem to show interest in her. She was thinking that Donghae isnt into younger girls.

 

Without notice, Hyoyeon was able to push Yein down from Donghae's back.

 

When Yein fell.

"Gwenchana?" Donghae was the first one she saw the moment she wiped her eyes.

Yein could only nod with how close Donghae's face was with hers.

"Come on."Donghae tried to help her stand properly.

WHile Yein was blushing all the way.

 

 

"Now, lets have Baekhyun and Sehun."

"Are you sure you can carry me on your shoulders Baekhyun-ah?" Yein giggled.

"You dont know what other things I can do Yein. Youll be surprised." Baekhyun smirked as he lowers down himself in the water.

"I'll help you Yein." Donghae offered his hand to the younger girl.

"Gomawo." Yein took his hand as she sit on Baekhyun's shoulders.

Donghae unconsciously held her wiast to make sure she has been balance on the younger guys shoulder which made Yein's heart flutter.

"Are you okay now?" Donghae asked.

"Ne. Thank you." Yein replied and smiled.

 

 

With Hyoyeon..

 

"Mianhae Sehun-ah. Blame Jaejoong oppa for bringing you into this." Hyoyeon said before sitting on the younger guys shoulder.

"Its okay noona. I also wanted to try it." Sehun replied.

"If youre uncomfortable, Yein and I can switch." Hyoyeon felt bad for making the younger guy carry her.

"Ani. We're one team noona. I'm totally fine." Sehun then again replied, but now with a smile to make sure Hyoyeon would stop worrying.

"Dont worry too much Hyoyeon. Sehun is not a kid anymore. He can even carry two girls." Yunho joked.

Sehun chuckled on what Yunho said.

"By the way, you didnt even asked me if you were heavy! You just hopped on my back unconsciously!" Yunho complained.

"Oppa. Look at your muslces compared to Sehun's." Hyoyeon pointed out.

"She's saying you should work out Sehun." Yunho told the younger guy.

"Ani. Sehun, your body is fine. You dont need to do anything. Just be healthy." Hyoyeon said.

"This is totally unfair. My teammates are against me." Yunho complained.

"Stop complaining oppa, I made you win. It was totally obvious Donghae oppa can beat us earlier." Hyoyeon joked around.

"I'll let you off this time Hyo." Yunho said.

"You're cute when you complain oppa, I like it.." Hyoyeon unconsciously said as she chuckled.

Yunho stared at Hyoyeon once she said that. Hyoyeon is not really good in expressing her words but once she say something, you know it came from the heart.

 

"Are you ready noona?." Sehun interrupted the two..

"Ah.. ne. Just tell me if Im getting heavy." Hyoyeon replied.

"I won't make you fall noona. Don't worry." Sehun bravely said as he started walking towards the center of the pool.

 

Sehun, just like Yein, has been having a small infatuation with an older girl.. Hyoyeon to be exact. Sehun has been crushing on Hyoyeon ever since the time when he saw how Hyoyeonis very passionate in everything she does. She is very beautiful, very loving and each day, Sehun gets his inspiration on her, but no one knows about his little crush on the older girl, even Yein. He doesnt to tell it to anyone because he knows it will start a very awkward atmosphere for him, Hyoyeon and the rest of the Kims. Even though right now, him and Hyoyeon is awkward with each other even all those years of knowing each other.

----