I'm willing to forget about friendship 1

Love Pain

Sorry guys. I know I said lasttime that I'll be updating continuously, but work and school does not give me anytime for myself anymore. I just made this one in between breaks. HIHIH. Forgive me. I hope you enjoy the story though. ;) Love.

----

 

That same day at the Kim mansion.

Hyoyeon has been bored to death on her room because Jaejoong asked some guards to not let Hyoyeon go out anywhere.

Hyoyeon indeed felt guilty for her brother, but it’s going to be stricter once she tells him about the incident that happened to her.

While she was reading a book, she heard a knock on the door, and Jaejoong came in.

“Butler Cho told me you didn’t eat yet.” Jaejoong said as he bring the tray full of food next to Hyoyeon’s bed.

“Why does it have to reach up to this point oppa? Bodyguards?” Hyoyeon frowned. “I told you nothing happened. Why do you have to lock me in my own house?”

“You know what’s wrong Hyoyeon.” Jaejoong answered back with his yet again serious tone.

“You are unbelievable. Youre acting like appa even though you’re not my appa! You’re just my brother!” Hyoyeon fough back with anger.

“And by the way you act, youre proving to me that something did happen.” Jaejoong insisted.

Hyoyeon frowned once more and looked away. “So? What if something did happen? Its Yunho oppa for God’s sake.”

That same time, her cellphone rang. The phone is located infront of Jaejoong, and he saw who was calling.

“Yunho’s calling.” Jaejoong said.

Hyoyeon did not look at Jaejoong and took her phone from the bedside table and answered it.

“Oppaa..”

“Is everything okay now? How are you?” Yunho asked on the other line.

“I’m fine oppa. I.. I’ll call you back later.” Hyoyeon replied. She felt awkward that Jaejoong was there, standing infront of her while talking to Yunho. She knows whats exactly on Jaejoong’s mind.

 

Once she put down the phone, Jaejoong smirked.

“Tell me. Since when did the two of you started dating?” Jaejoong asked sarcastically.

“Believe whatever you want oppa.” Hyoyeon answered back.

“Why are you acting like this Hyoyeon-ah? I don’t understand you.” Jaejoong is now angry because he started to shout. “Why are you acting like this? Yesterday, you were perfectly fine.”

“Because you don’t want to believe me and we even got to the point that Ive been locked up to my own house.” Hyoyeon shouted back.

“I’m your brother Hyoyeon. How do you think Im gonna react when my own sister is lying to me?”

“I told you.. Nicole and I..”

Stop using Nicole on your ing stories. Nicole was not with you yesterday. Jessica does not know what happened to you when you left the bar. Now, why would you be going home early in the morning with my bestfriend, wearing his clothes?” Jaejoong could not take it anymore. “Now tell me, when did you start dating Yunho?”

Hyoyeon was in deep shock. Jaejoong is a smart guy, she would not be able to get away from him that easily. She had to make up one more lie so that Jaejoong won’t find out that she almost got .

“You locked me up just because of Yunho oppa?” She tried to fight.

“Yes. And also for lying. You never done this Hyoyeon. So,tell me!”

A.. A month ago.” Hyoyeon replied while looking down as tears started to form her eyes. She had to lie. SHe had to bring Yunho into this. Fake relationship with Yunho would be less guilt for her than telling Jaejoong the truth about her almost got .

Now, it was Jaejoong’s turn to be surprised. “H-how? Why didn’t Yunho tell me?”

“Why is it have to be very important for you to know? You let Yein date Donghae oppa! Why would..”

“Youre comparing this with Donghae and Yein? Kim Hyoyeon, Donghae asked me first if he can date Yein. Now, do you expect me to be okay with my two bestfriends dating my sisters? I know how Yunho and Donghae play.. ”

‘’Wae? Don’t you play with girls like that too?” Hyoyeon back fired.

“Are you serious? Youre acting like this for Yunho?”Jaejoong  is very annoyed right now.

“Unnie.. Oppa..” Yein entered the room once she heard that the two were arguing.

“Yein, go to your room.” Jaejoong instructed her.

“What’s going on here? Is it true? Youre dating Yunho oppa? Unnie?”Yein asked.

“Yein-ah..” Hyoyeon whisphered..

Jaejoong sighed.. “Just.. do what you girls want.. I- I don’t care anymore.” Jaejoong left the room with tears forming from his eyes. He could not believe that they are going into something like that. Maybe he got too strict.. but, he was just not ready for an event like this.

----

 

Later that night..

“Yunho oppa.. Don’t be mad at me please…” Hyoyeon said on the phone.

“Wae?” Yunho asked.

“I..told Jaejoong oppa that we were dating since a month ago.” Hyoyeon said.

“What? Why?”

“I had to. I can’t tell him that I almost got .. Oppa.. Mianhae for bringing you to this but.. Ill fix it. I promise.” Hyoyeon sighed and said goodbye.

“Unnie..” Yein was standing by the door.

“Yein-ah!” Hyoyeon’s eyes widened..

“Is it true?” Yein asked in a shocked tone.

Hyoyeon gestured her to be quiet, she ran towards the door and locked it as she pulled Yein to get it. “Please, don’t tell anyone.”

”Unnie.. you almost got .. Why would you keep it a secret?” Yein said.

“Because I don’t want things to get more complicated. I—Im scared Yein.” Hyoyeon said.

“And  Yunho oppa knows about it?”

“He was the one who saved me. Yein, I beg you please don’t tell this to anyone expecially Jaejoong oppa.” Hyoyeon pleaded.

“But unnie..” Yein gave up. “Gwenchana? Did.. they hurt you?”

“They did..” Hyoyeon started bent her knees and hugged them. “They.. violated me..” Tears slowly running down on her face.

“Unnie..” Yein sat next to her sister and hugged her.

“I tried to fight back.. but they were too strong.. I can still hear their voices, its too close to my ears.” Hyoyeon was shaking. She is afraid.

“Unnie.. Calm down..” Yein tried to make her sister stop.

“They kept on touching me..” Hyoyeon freaked out as she run towards the restroom and opened the shower.

“I need to clean myself. I cant have their filthy marks left on my body..I have to erase the feeling of their touches..” Hyoyeon was scrubbing herself with the soup. Her clothes are now very wet, tears from her eyes combined with water.

“Stop that. Unnie.. Theyre gone. They can’t touch you anymore. Please stop.” Yein was trying to pull Hyoyeon out of the shower. Yein had her own tears running down. She could not believe this is happening to her sister right now.

Hyoyeon fell on her knees as she hugs her sister on the floor. “Don’t leave me Yein-ah..”

“I wont unnie. I wont.” Yien hugged her sister tighter.

---

 

3 days later..

Their parents are now back, Hyoyeon tried her best to pretend nothing is wrong as she got back to work. Yein never left Hyoyeon’s side since then, and as for Jaejoong, he seems to distance himself from Hyoyoen. Their parents noticed it and felt worried.

 

At Jaejoong’s work place.

He heard a know on the door.

“Come in.” Jaejoong shouted.

He heard footsteps walking closer, and as he looked up, he dropped his pen on the table.

“Jae..” Yunho started.

“What can I do for you Mr. Jung?”Jaejoong asked.

“Jae.. Lets talk about our problem. Why are you so angry that..” Yunho got cut off.

“Who wouldn’t , Yunho? Tell me. Why would I not be angry? I’m your bestfriend, I’m Hyoyeon’s older brother. You did not mention to me anything about dating her. Now, my sister even learned how to lie to me, and the worst thing is.. something is wrong with her that I don’t even know what and now she is angry at me. Now tell me, why would I not be angry?” Jaejoong went straight to his point.

He was right. Hyoyeon had never lied to him even once. And never could he imagine him having an argument with her. Now, he can tell something is weird with how her sister acts.

“Don’t blame Hyoyeon.. It—It was my idea.” Yunho said.

Jaejoong shook his head in annoyance. “Break up with her.”

“Mworago?”

“Its either you or Donghae.” Jaejoong stated.

Yunho stayed quiet.

“Its either you break up with Hyoyeon or I wont let Donghae date Yein anymore.” Jaejoong made him choose.

“Jae don’t you think this is a little absurd?”

“I do. I totally do. Put your shoes on mine Yunho. How would you feel when your two bestfriends date both of your sisters? Isnt it weird? Its making me crazy actually.” Jaejoong smirked. “And after finding out you and Hyoyeon dating for a month now and yet just two weeks ago you went out with this chic. So Yunho, isn’t this weird? Playing with my sister’s heart? Is it fun?” Jaejoong is seriously out of his mind now, but all the words that are coming out from his mouth is true.

“Jaejoong, can we please talk normally.. I…” Yunho sighed. He does not know what to answer. He knows that once he says he will break up with Hyoyeon, it will be a bit hard because Hyoyeon always contacts him, especially at nights. She would usually dream of the event and Hyoyeon would call him, and just ask him to randomly talk.

It is like Hyoyeon found comfort and security from Yunho that even through his voice; she knows she’s going to be just fine.

“Bit your tongue?” Jaejoong chuckled. “As a friend.. Would you mind me dating Nicole?” He reprimanded Yunho.

“Lets not go to that Jae.. This is not a game..” Yunho not got serious. He wont let his sister be a part of this whole misunderstanding.

Jaejoong started laughing. “Why? It should be fun.. We could all be a one big happy family.”

“I’ll break up with her. Just… just give me time.” Yunho said. He is in deep disadvantage in this situation. “Never touch my sister.” Yunho said before leaving the office.

Once Yunho left, Jaejoong tightened the grasp on his fists. He then slammed the table. “When its going to be my sisters on the line.. Im willing to forget about friendship.” Jaejoong said with tears forming on his eyes.